My Pedohyung, His (1/5)

Ren's Very Special Birthday!

ARen: "My Pedohyung, His "

The story is based on the Japanese drama "Train Man" or "Densha Otoko"
 

CHAPTER 1

 

-"WAE!? WAE!? You guys want me to show you guys my or something!? For god's sake leave me ALONE!"

This BULL happens almost every ing week!

Oh, wait , excuse my language, let me start over.

This Bullcrap happens almost every week!

Better...?

 It's like a routine. "Un Quotiden" as french people would say. Like putting your underwear before your pants when dressing up. But it would be the opposite if your superman. Wait does he even wear pants?

"What do you mean your not gay? I mean, then why are you stalking me?! Do i look like a girl to you?! DO I LOOK ING INTERESTED TO GO OUT WITH YOU?!"

*Sigh*... I wish i could tell them off like that. But i'm so much smaller then them .Those punks chincha~ I mean seriously, If your not gay why harass me everyday? I really hate living in this neighboorhood. Crackheads and es come out at night like bugs. They're everywhere. And because i have to work two shifts, and come back home pretty late, i get to see the wonderful sight of underweighted women walking back and forth on the sidewalk with makeup that makes them look like clowns and getting into stranger's cars . (I hope you guys know i was being sarcastic when i said wonderful). The best part (of course its really not, again, i'm being sarcastic), is when i keep getting asked "How much for a night?" everytime i'm alone at the bus stop . "DO I LOOK LIKE A E TO YOU!?" thats what i want to yell . But instead i just act like i can't hear.They usually comprehend that i'm not interested and drive away.

 

"I'm not interested, please leave me alone" I say to the king of punks. His name is - No- they call him Kai.

"You always say that but i know you don't mean it." He smirks and tries to caress my face with his hand. I look the other way.

The street light above us was pretty bright compared to the others around , and being under it made my eyes tired. It was getting seriously late and i wanted to get home.

"Trust me, i do." I reply not trying to sound too rude. His gang is known for being really big deliquents. Hard core delinquents. And i'm sure they won't regret messing up my face.

"Ren you're so damn ...AHHH!~Ren if you aren't  careful i'll eat you up babe" He whispered into my ear. I'm guessing he ignored the fact that i just rejected him. And isn't he so corny? Gosh.

"I'll eat you up , your love your loveeeee~~♪  ..."

It was D.O., Kai's 2nd hand.. He was standing a few centimeters from Kai and looked like he wished to get back home. He was rubbing his hands the whole time and making sounds with his mouth. And i understood how he felt, it was cold and he wanted to go home .

Kai looked at D.O,who looked at him like "what?". Kai shook his head and he turned it back to me again.

"I'm having you tonight Ren, this!"

"Where are you taking me !? LET GO!"

I was shaking my arm as much as i could to get free from his grip. But his grip just got stronger and stronger.

"Umm..Escuse Me."

Everyone's head was searching for where the voice was coming from .

"Who's you?" Kai asked still searching.

"L...Let him go!" the voice said . The voice was closer now and i could see a bit of a dark figure figure from the alley on our left, just under a flickering street light.

Kai walked towards the stranger followed by his gang members, leaving me and D.O behind .

D.O took my hand and dragged me along towards the group.

"Ha! Are you trying to act like a hero ? Geek!" Kai said mocking the stranger, and his gang laughed. D.O just sighed and let go of my hand.

"Go" he said.

I nodded, even though i was surprised of his kind gest.

I tried to get a glimps of my savior's face, but Kai and the gang members were blocking my sight. They were all surrounding the stranger whom i wish i could try to take a glance at. I wanted to see the stranger's face, but they were surrounding him. Damn It!

 

♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ I Don't Care ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫  ♪ ♫ ♪  ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪

 

I felt kind of ashamed sneaking away like that. I wonder if he got beat up.

But what could i have done?

And Oh My Gosh, what if he's dead !? Omo , Ottoke?! OTTOKE?! And it would be my fault ! All my weakling little blonde fault!

NO NO NO! I need to get that out of my head. No way it would be my fault, i mean who called him? I didn't ask him to come save me !

Before long, i realised that i was bitting my nails .

Crap, i just got them done.

I starred at my nails saddly .

I had wanted to come home so much, but there was nothing here. Nothing that i could do . And even though sleeping was an option, i didn't feel sleepy even though it was almost 1'oclock in the morning. Luckily , today was Friday and i wasn't working tomorrow and sunday. But still , i had nothing planned. I checked my phone for messages but nothing about someone asking me to do something for the weekend. I'm such a lonely and friendless person.

The only true friend i ever had was Minhyun. Back in the days when i lived in Busan. We were really close. Both of us were born the exact same day. November 3rd . But he was 3 years older than me. We shared everything ; our birthday presents, toys, clothes, and even secrets. But then one day i don't know what happened. Minhyun went missing.

The day before he went missing, i had told him that i loved him . He laughed hard that day .

Flashback~

"Hahahaha! But Ren, you're too young. What do you know about this stuff?"

I pouted and looked angrily at him.

You're young too! i remember thinking.

"You're only 3 years older than me! " I tried to show '3' with my fingers.

 I was 7 years old and determined to be next to Minhyun forever.

"I just know! I.LOVE.MINNIE!" i yelled.

"Oi, oi calm down Rennie." he giggled. "Okay, okay i love you too Rennie, but you're a boy."

I didn't say nothing and tried to think of something.

"I'll become a girl then!"

"Bwa-BWAYO!?" Minhyun's eyes went round.

I smiled pleased by my intelligence. "Yes , i'll become a girl." i echoed.

Minhyun just sighed and looked at me . His eyes were glittering and he smiled at me warmly.

"Rennie, i don't want you to become a girl." He kneeled down to face me.

I remember at that moment that tears were burning my eyes

"Wae!? You don't love me?!"

He shook his head and then he smiled even more warmly.

"Ani , its because i love Ren that i don't want him to change. I love boy Ren because he is boy Ren.Okay?"

He took his hand and cleaned off my tears.

"N-Ne!" I said sobbing. Then he hugged me tightly.

"Hyung , we'll be together forever right?" i asked him.

"NE, and for our birthday tomorrow, i'll propose to you okay?"

"Yes, hyung!"

I was happy.

But the next day that hapiness left.

It was my birthday. Me and Minhyun's actually, but something wasn't the same. Someone was missing. It was Minhyun. And since then, i don't celebrate my birthday with anyone, but myself.