★Dun Dun Duunn

Getting Married

Yuri's P.O.V

"I can't believe Tae Joon oppa defended her' I said.

"I know right' Jiyeon and Sulli said in unison.

"Girls, I have a plan" I smirked.

"What is it, unnie?" asked Sulli.

"You'll see" I dialed one of my ex's Kikwang on my phone.

"Hello? Yuri?"

"Hey, Kikwang"

"Why are you calling? Wanna get back together with me huh?" He laughed. I broke up with Kikwang ever since Tae Joon oppa joined the school thinking he will date me but ever since that Amber girl came she ruined everything.

"Yuri what are you doing?" Jiyeon asks and I covered the phone. "I'm going to use Kikwang for my plan, okay?" 

"Good one, unnie!" Sulli smiles at me. 

"Yeah, that excactly what I want Kikwang. Im really sorry for dumping you for Tae Joon" I faked a sad voice.

"Finally! You're over that Tae Joon guy!" 

"But can you please do me a favor?"

"Sure, babe what is it?"

"I need you to get this girl at my school and bring her to the old warehouse behind the xxx building. My girls and I will be there."

"Sure, anything for you babe" 

"Thank you baby~" and I hung up and rolled my eyes. That fool. 

 

Amber's P.O.V  

"Taejoon can we get something to eat. i'm really hungry" 

"sure, piggy" he smirked.

"yah! don't call me that!" I frowned and hit him on his shoulder and he yelped.

"jeez that hurt piggy. You could really be a professional boxer with those hands" he joked and ran off.

"argh!! Kang Taejoon!" I ran after him. 

 

Taejoon's P.O.V

"argh!! Kang Taejoon!" I heard her shout as I rann off. haha she's so cute.

As I ran further I heard Amber shout. I looked back and she was gone.

"Amber!" I yelled hoping for a respond. 

"Amber!" I yelled again.

 

no no no this can't be happening. where did she go?! 

I looked for her everywhere. I asked some people if they saw her but they all said no. This is all my fault damnit! 

 

My phone started to buzz in my pocket. I took it out of my pocket and my eyes widened as I saw the caller ID. It was Amber.

 

"Hello? Amber? Where are you?! I've been trying to fin you for ages!" 

"Awh~ Aren't you a nice boyfriend" The voice said. Wait. Thats not Amber. It was a guys voice.

"You bastard! Who are you and why do you have Ambers phone?!" 

"Calm down bro. Just go to the olf warehouse behind the xxx building and you'll be able to see your Amber. Don't bring any authorities 

or she gets it." 

"Don't you dare lay your hands on her!" Then he hung up.

 

The old warehouse behind the xxx building. Don't worry Amber, i'm going to save you. 

 

-

First of all I am so sorry for not updating for like a year ;__; My laptop was acting up and it kept freezing thus I wasnt able to update any of my stories. I tried to update on my phone but it wasn't very comfortable. I got a new laptop for my birthday and this was updated using my new laptop so look forward for more updates and more stories! also i'm starting to wrap up this story since I have other stories in mind :-)