☆They're Back!

Getting Married

Infinite , She's Back

Wednesday~ 

Amber's P.O.V

Ughh! Another day of school!!!!!!!!!! I woke up at 7 today.I prepared breakfast for me and Tae Joon.We got dressed at about 8 then we headed off to school.(a/n by the way this is Amber's school uniform ---> CLICK and Tae Joon's ---> CLICK ) 

Lunch ~ 

I was walking to the cafeteria when three girls blocked me.

"Look who we have here" One of them said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"You don't remember us? let us refresh your memory.Were the girls that beat the life out of you" One said. 

Sh*t ! Its Yuri and her back up.I have to get out of here!

I tried to make my way around them but they would block it.

"Get out of my way Yuri!" I said annoyed.

"Try me , remember what I told you , say yes and your dead and your friends" she threatened

"B*tch how can you kill me friends your only three girls!" I yelled in her face.

"Oh , Amber~ you don't know us we have people" She laughed and smirked.

I just couldn't take it shes such a b*itch! 

I slapped her hard right on the cheek.

"Ah!" she cried and touched her red cheek then faced me.

"How dare you!" She was going to slap me back I faced to the side with my eyes closed tightly.

But I didn't feel anything.I looked back and saw Tae Joon holding her wrist preventing her to slap me.

"Yuri , never touch Amber ever again" Tae Joon let go of Yuri's wirst.Sulli and Jiyeon was surprised of what just happened.

"But oppa-"She started,

"Shut up Yuri and never call me oppa.Come on Amber lets get out of here"Tae Joon put his hand securely on my shoulder and we went to the cafeteria.

Yuri's P.O.V 

"Shut up Yuri and never call me oppa.Come on Amber lets get out of here"Tae Joon said and went to the cafeteria with amber.

"You were lucky this time amber , but lets see about next time lets go girls" They flicked their hair and went.

End Of P.O.V

Amber's P.O.V 

Me and Tae Joon sat with the others.

"Amber Tae Joon where have you guys been?" Hani asked.

Sh*it! I gotta tell her!

"Hmmm.. unnie.......you know yuri and her two other friends.....they....they....." I started,

"YURI?!!! SHE DID SOMETHING AGAIN DIDN'T SHE THAT B*ITH TRIED TO HIT YOU AGAIN!" She yelled in anger.

"UNNIE! shhh!" Krystal scolded her.

"Amber i'm not afraid of that b*ith! i'll face her and beat her up!" Hani kept on going talking of what she will do to yuri.

"HANI!" Tae Joon yelled and unnie stopped.

"Hani if you want to protect Amber , you dont need to beat up Yuri just keep her away from thoes girls." Tae Joon said.

 

When Hani finally calmed down she said sorry for over reacting and started to eat her lunch.

"Unnie I know you don't want Yuri and her friends to beat me up but promise me please unnie don't fight back." I said.

"Fine i'm only doing this because of you."