Chapter 1

My Future Wife is A Man

Kevin sat behing the cash counter with a dull look one his face.

While his dad helped some weird fishermen pick out fish bait.

He looked out the window and notice Kiseop was coming into the shop.

A big smile grew across his face.

He beat him to the door jumping in his arms and rapping his legs around his waist.

 

Kevin: "YOUR BACK!" he yelled with his mouth sinked into Kiseop's shirt.

 

He had a big grin on his face also as he held Kevin in his arms.

Kiseop: "Yes I'm back!" He said as he spun in a circle with Kevin in his arms.

 

Kevin: "How was America? Did you bring me something back?!" He asked happly as he let his feet go softly to the ground, pulling out of the hug and running his hands through Kiseop's clothes.

 

Kiseop: "It was fun. Even though my mom made me stick to her like glue. And yes I did!" he said in a sweet voice.

 

Kevin: "Aww. I bet that had to ..." he said putting on a cute pout face. "Now where is it?!" he asked jumping up and down with his hands out in front of Kiseop.

 

Kiseop gave him a cute smile and place a snow globe in his hand.

The snow globe had the city of New York in it covered in snow.

Kevin looked down at the snow globe and his smile went grim.

Even though it looked pretty and would make a nice piece to his collection.

He tried to like it but he had plenty of snow globes he wanted something new.

Something American style.

Kiseop: "For your collection!" he said sweetly as he turned away and sat on a stool beside a fish tank. "Do you like it?!"

 

Kevin put on a fake smile.

 

Kevin: "Love it." he said in a sad voice.

 

Kiseop watch him set the snow globe on the counter and laughed to himself.

As he reached in his pocket and let a silver ring on a silver necklace dangle in front of Kevin as he turned around.

Kevin's big goofy smile was back as he turned around to let Kiseop put it on.

Kiseop: "Look I have one too." he said as he pulled the ring from out of it's hidding spot under his shirt.

Both the rings had BFF forever.

Kevin and Kiseop always wanted bestfriend rings but they never got around to doing it.

Kevin held his ring between his two fingers and smiled down at it.

 

Kevin: "I love it." he said giving Kiseop a tight hug.

 

Fishermen 1: "Your daughter is really pretty." he said to Kevin's dad as he watch Kevin and Kiseop talk.

Fishermen 2: "Yep. She is. How old is she?" he ask also in a creepy way.

 

Kevin's dad didn't seem offend.

He stayed calm and kept a small smile on his face.

Kevin's Dad: "Here they are. They were hidding from me." he said in a funny voice as he walked them over to the cash counter. He ringed them up and smiled. The men watched Kevin the whole time. Never taking their eyes off of him. "There you are." he said nicely handing the bag to them and giving them their change. "Thank you come again. " he said as they started towards the door. "Oh!" he said turning around to the spot where the men had stop. "She's my son. Not Daughter."