Chapter 1

The moment you walk into this room

Jin Ae's POV

*kriinnggg* The bell just rang, oh no! I forgot to do my homework Ottoke? aish! >< i shouldn't have gone to the party last night.

"Eun ji ah, have you done the maths homework yet?" I asked.

"Ne, I have. Waeyo?" Eun ji answered.

"OMO! Chincha?!? Can I borrow? heehee You see, I forgot to do the maths homework because I went to the party last night."

"Of course! But next time remember to do it, araso?"

"Ne omonim!"

End of Jin Ae's POV

 

After Jin Ae copied her Maths homework, the teacher just came into the classroom.

"Alright class, as you know that next month will be the talent show. So, what do you guys want to do?"

A student raised up her hand.

"Ne Sooyoung hak-saeng, do you have any suggestion?"

"Seon-saeng-nim, Jin Ae can play guitar and sing, so why don't we send her to be the representative of our class?" Sooyoung said.

"Oh! Seon-saeng-nim, Jin Ae can also dance! So she can both sing and dance." One of the student said.

"What do you think Jin Ae hak-saeng?" The teacher asked.

 

Jin Ae's POV

When my classmates suggest that I should either sing or dance or play guitar, my face was like O0O .

What?!?!?!? ME? But i don't want to do it alone....

"What do you think Jin Ae hak-saeng?" Mr Lee asked.

"Ummm well, seon-saeng-nim, actually we can sing together and how about I choreograph the dance for our class so all of us can dance together?"

"Oh! That's a good idea! Let me write this down first and submit it to Ms Kim later"

Great just great Ahn Jin Ae. What have you got yourself into.  Now you have to find a place to practice all this stuff.

Oh! I remember that my uncle own a place where people can dance and also sing.

 

(A/N : something like this )

Well I'll just ask my uncle if I can use it to practice for the talent show.

End of Jin Ae's POV

 

A/N : HI!!! Is it boring? Sorry, it might be kinda short this time >< *bow* i apologize if you guys didn't enjoy or like this chapter. Please forgive me because this is my first time writing a fanfic. But anyway hope you guys like it! :D

Remmeber to Subscribe and comment!! ^^

 

 

Love you All!! <3<3

 

Admin AnAn93inspiritBANA