Happy Halloween

Halloween Party

        You were nervous and of course it was your first Halloween party.  Not only your first party, it happened to be hosted by popular boy band Infinite, and they were the ones that invited you.  Okay well it was mostly Woohyun but Myungsoo was within touching distance as well.  As you readjusted your skirt and smoothed it out, you looked into the mirror another time to ensure that you still looked cute in your nurse uniform before you grabbed a surgical mask to cover your mouth and nose.  Satisfied with your costume, you headed out the door with your keys in your pocket and started your trek to the party location.


        As you walked up to the door, you could see through the window and everyone looked pretty normal except dressed in costume.  You were more at ease by this and knock on the door to be greeted by a hooded man holding a scythe.  He looked up at you with a smile and you recognized his hamster face immediately as Sungkyu.


        "Hello and welcome to the deadest party of the century," he joked as he beckoned you inside.


        "Sorry, I forgot to die before coming here," you responded, calm as can be you were strangely not having a heart attack from standing so close to him.


        "I think I can help with that," he said as he bare his scythe, lightly swinging it forward to rest the blade on your neck.  You laughed and played along as if you had really been attack.  "Now you're not just a cute nurse, since you're dead the rest of the guests now find you desirable," he sounded slightly serious as he left you to entertain yourself with a nod.


        It was a fairly normal party with drinks snacks and music, but it wasn't entirely too loud to drown out normal conversation which was good in your opinion.  Looking around, you were curious as to what the other members of infinite were dressed as and suddenly more appeared in front of you as if it was magic though buy the look of it that wasn't what it was at all.


        "Dongwoo no one is going to be able to guess that you're dressed as IU, it just looks like you're cross-dressing,"  Myungsoo was ruthlessly bringing up the topic, he on the other hand was dressed as a police officer of some kind.


        "And people are going to guess that you're supposedly a y cop, what is that anyways?" Dongwoo was resistant to his taunts, at least for now it seemed that way.


        "Well I'm y and this is a cop uniform, said and done.  Also I have handcuffs and handcuffs my good friends are y," Myungsoo was making a bad point but it was a little disturbing to see Dongwoo dressed that way.


        "Well if I sing Marshmallow all night everyone will know what I am."


        "A cross-dressing IU fan?" it was getting intense as Dongwoo's eye narrowed down at the younger man.


        "Fine I'll go get dressed as a warlock, happy?" he didn't seem pleased as he walked away but you figured it was going to be a more pleasant costume as you walked away from the situation to avoid Myungsoo.  You thought it was a good idea until you ran into a rather hairy man that just smiled down at you.


        "Sorry," he said politely and a good look at his face told you that he was Hoya. "Hi nice to meet you," he was really friendly though you were wondering what he was as you looked up and down his body slightly shivering at the amount of hair.  "I'm a werewolf," he stated, realizing that you were stumped on the topic.


        "Oh, that makes since," you were still slightly confused but happy that you felt comfortable around werewolf Hoya.


        "Should I have just walked around without a shirt on?" he asked your opinion on his costume with the bad twilight reference.


        "Yes," you said impulsively not really caring about a costume but instead a bare chested Hoya.  Shaking your head immediately you regretted your quick answer.  "I mean if you wanted to dress up at Jacob then yes but this is a good werewolf costume," you tried to cover up your wild imagination and smiled at him even though he would only be able to tell if you were smiling by your eyes because the rest of your face was covered.


        "Well, thanks for the input," he was still smiling and you nodded before walking past him.  You were feeling slightly more and more stupid as the night went on.


        You had encountered a greasy Nampire that tried to drink your blood and a zombie Sungyeol who tried to eat your flesh and now you were just preparing yourself for if you had an encounter with whatever the pretty maknae had dressed up as.  You had disappeared to the outside world and leaned against a wall.  It was tiring, you had danced and talked to many random people and then danced some more and now you just wanted to go home.  That didn't happen though as something dark started to walk towards you out of the shadows, you couldn't tell what it was but you hoped it was human and easy to defend against as you continued to watch it get ever closer to you.


        "Hi," you heard a soft voice come from the darkness and could faintly see the person wave at you.  You returned the wave and waited for the person to reach you where they took off their mask and smiled cutely at you.  It was none other than Lee Sungjong himself, dressed as a ninja apparently with the dark clothes with small bits of visible armor and a mask in his hands.  "The party's inside, what are you doing out here?" he asked, he eyes curving into the crescent eye-smile shape.


        "I could ask you the same," you said, rather curious as to what he was doing outside all alone.


        "I don't like parties that much so I went for a walk," he answered simply and it made sense, though who didn't like a good party now and then.


        "Why were you walking alone?" you asked, curiosity getting the better of you.


        "Well if I walk again will you join me?" he was holding out his hand to you while he asked this and you defiantly weren't going to pass up the chance to walk with Sungjong.


        "Of course," you answered with a smile as you took his hand and let him guide you into the darkness of the cool night.


        "So, what brings you to the party?" he asked as he started to swing his arm back and forth, gently taking yours with him.


        "Well I was invited so I decided to go since I had nothing better to do, why are you dressed as a ninja?" you asked, thinking that he would probably dress as a puppy or something else that was adorable.


        "So that people can't see me," he moved closer to you with his answer and bumped his shoulder against yours before pulling away again.  "I never got an answer to why you were outside by yourself," he restated his earlier question just when you thought you had gotten out of having to explain yourself.


        "Well, it just wasn't my scene, you know hairy were wolves and handsy vampires aren't really my thing," you said jokingly as you obviously made fun of his hyungs.


        "I hope Woohyun didn't try to bite you or anything," he said with slight concern.  It was strange that your first time meeting Sungjong something instantly clicked and everything just felt natural as he pulled you off trail and towards and empty gazebo.


        "I think the zombie was worse though it was probably just more disturbing whereas the vampire was just greasy," he laughed and your smile brightened as the two of you sat down and looked out into the shadows once again.


        "Is Dongwoo still dressed as IU?" he asked apparently he had missed a portion of the party since it had been quite some time since the transformation.


        "No, Myungsoo convinced him to just dress up as a warlock, which was a much better choice of costume though I really wanted to see him dance to Marshmallow," there was some more laughter and then it got quiet as his took you hand in both of his and looked over at you.


        "So, nurse?" he had assumed it was a better name than nothing and you didn't really feel like giving your name so it worked as you nodded, waiting for his next move.  "Would you remove your mask so that I can see your face?" he asked with a curious smile and blinking open his cute puppy eyes a couple of times before you looked down and then back up.


        You reached up and pulled off the first strap of the mask, letting it hang loose before untucking the second one from behind your ear and then setting the mask in your lap.  "Much better," Sungjongs smile brightened and he reached out a hand to slide some of your hair out of your face and behind your ear before caressing your face and looking deeply into your eyes.


        "Is something wrong?" you asked as you could feel your face becoming hot with blush as he leaned towards you.


        "Can I kiss you?" he asked and you were just wondering why, not that you had just met and it was too fast but why.  You just nodded, slightly excited and mostly worried, you weren't going to reject that kind of offer from such an attractive and nice guy.


        Sungjong scooted closer to you and leaned forward even more, his lips grazed across yours before they settled against yours.  His lips were soft and plump and the kiss was good as you leaned into it, he deepened the kiss and you reached up to put a hand in his hair to help support it as you moved easily with him for the next couple of seconds before the kiss broke.  He smiled shyly at you and scratched the back of his head with his hand while slightly looking away from you.


        "So do I get to see you again?" he asked, you hoped he was interested in a relationship though it was fast and he was an idol it just felt right and one could dream right?


        "Only for check ups," you said jokingly with a bright smile.  "If you have a pen I can give you my number," you said after he didn't seem to please with only seeing you as a nurse.


        "Great," he said happily as he stood up and held a hand out towards you.  Taking it you stood up and let him guide you back towards the party.  "After I have your number, I can call anytime right?" he asked, apparently excited about this though it was strange that something like this would just move so quickly.


        "Wait," you stopped and couldn't help but get a straight answer for this.  "Why do you want to know me better?"


        "Because, you're nice and considerate, the fact that you're not completely obsessed with Infinite is a plus, as much as I love the fans some of them are crazy," you were slightly worried now as you pictured all the infinite merchandise you had in your bedroom.  "I like you, so if I get to know you then we can at least be friends if not, maybe more," he seemed a little worried about saying all of this.


       "Alright, that works for me," you were content with his answer and were willing to give anything a try at this point, well seriously you had just participated in a rather passionate kiss with Lee Sungjong, this night was only getting progressively better.  


        And that's how it was, you had given him your number and he retrieved his phone to call you immediately and you laughed and smiled for the rest of the night until you left and still then you went home happy and relived the night in your mind as you readied yourself for bed.