Burning Flame from ANGER! part 2

Cherish Your Love

 GG: EXUSE ME?!?!

YL: You heard me

GG (raising her voice as she talks): HEY!! YOu don;t have to like me as a friend, but you don't have to say rude things like that either.

-Everyone, including the librarian, looked at Gui Gui.

YL: Does it make any difference?

-Arron talked in a calm voice, almost like Zhi Shu and Xiang Qing in "it Started With a Kiss". Gui Gui had enough with this guy, she started blurting everything she had in her head about him. He stopped reading, but just looked up facing the windshield

GG: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?? YOU THINK YOU ARE ARRON YAN OR SOMETHING?! YOU ARE SO IGNORANT AND RUDE. DO YOU KNOW IT WOULD HURT OTHERS FEELINGS? WHAT'S WITH THE COLD SHOULDER? BEING HANDSOME AND #1 HOTTEST DUDE IN SCHOOL DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT YOU KNOW?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(AUTHORS NOTE: the "Arron" here wont be the same as "arron yan" meaning, it's like a series, they are acting as another character. so arron is not "arron yan" in this story, but i'm using arron in here. hope you guys understand what i mean, although i think im confusing you guys, so ill just stop here.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Then she walked over where Arron facing, so he could actually see her as she yells. As she continued shouting, Arron thought to himself...

~~~~~~~~~
YL's POV:
This kid is somewhat interesting. Nobody ever dares to talk to me like that, especially not girls. She got the guts to do this in the library. Not bad. Exept a little too annoying and loud.
~~~~~~~~~~~

-As Gui Gui continues to yell, Arron igores her and walks away. Unexpectedly, Ya Tou, who was holding books that was piled up like a mountain, bumped into Arron, and bounced off of him down to the floor. Gui GUi and Wang Zi saw, so they ran over to help.

YL: Please know where you are going the next time you are holding books.

-He walk towards the exit

GG (with frustration): Hey! How can you be so cruel to a girl?!

YL: Don't you think you are a little to loud? This is a school, not your room.

GG: Me? Loud? Oh yes, I'm very loud. But at least I'm not cold blooded like you. How could you just walk about like that?

YL (still in a calm voice): She was the one who bumped into me.

GG: She had books covering her eyes, you saw it too.

YL:If she used her brain, then she wouldn't have ended up like this. (still in a calm voice)

-he walks away, gui gui doesnt stop him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GG's POV: (turns to where he walks, looking at his back) You watch Arron. I'm gonna teach you how to be nice to others whether you like it or not.

--------At Home----------

THE NEXT MORNING

-Gui Gui woke up with a scheme. She quickly got dress and went to school.

------SCHOOL---------

Gui Gui: GOOD MORNING!!

-she caught the whole class attention

Mrs. T: Please sit down, GuiGUi. We'll start class in 10 minutes.

-Gui Gui walked to her seat, looking at Arron. Arron knew she was looking, but didn;t bother looking (he's reading a book called "Twilight")

GG (pretending to smile): Hi, what's up?

YL (talking while reading): Do you have a short term memory lost or you ate a bowl of sugar for breakfast?

GG (still pretending to smile): Aiyo! That was yesterday, I'm not that stubborn. Just forget about it and be friends.

YL: I don't give a crap.

-Gui Gui sat down, frowning, listen to the teacher jabber for the whole class period. After the bell rang, it was lunch. (they have lunch very early)

------At Cafe----------
Gui Gui walked to a table with Ya Tou. They sat down along with Wang Zi and Jiro.

DD: Did you study for the Social Studies test tomorrow?

WZ: No, did you?

DD: Yeah, hey, I'll help you study.

YT: Help me too, I need A LOT OF HELP!!

GG: Count me in.

-----------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED!! stay tune