~

You know that I love you right?

This is going to be short, that is the purpose XD just had a mini idea :) enjoy~

-~-~-~-~-~-

 

Sun was shining, slight cool breeze, and a perfect somebody next to you. You were laying down on the bed with your boyfriend Xi Luhan. Relationship has been strong ever since four years ago. People say that you guys were the perfect couple, because you guys looked good together and rarely fought. Luhan was caressing your hair, removing bits of hair away from your face to see you. His perfect smile brightened up your day even if you were in the most trouble mood ever. Yes, you could admit that you love him with all your heart.

 

 

"Baby, you look so beautiful." Luhan said and rubbed his hand along your soft brown long hair. You couldn't help but smile, "Thanks. You're pretty ugly yourself." You bit your lip and tried to hold back a laugh but failed. He looked at you dissapointed and pouted, "Hey- how dare you say that to your loving boyfriend. That's no fair." He shot up from his posture and crossed his arms together acting like a little kid. 

 

 

"Luhan, baby I was kidding." You got up from your posture and pinched his cheeks. You fixed your hair by tieing it. He looked away still pouting. "You look pretty cute when you pout." You giggled and poked his nose. He looked at you and smiled, "Yay." He pecked your cheeks. "Now is whiney Luhan happy?" You stuck out your tongue again. He pouted again, "Are you calling me annoying?!" He crossed his arms and turned around to face the oppisite way. "Luhan- You know I was kidding." You crawled forward and back hugged him resting you head along his back. You sighed, "Even if you were ugly, whiney, or annoying I would still love you, because your my LuLu." He turned around to face you and looked at you. He hugged you tightly.

 

 

"Well thank you, but you seriously have to stop teasing me." He giggled and made you smile. "As long as you still love me~" You said and kissed him.