Like it was only us

The two of us

Everybody got instruction how they can get into the party. Organizers rented big, old-fashioned house at the suburbs of the city. It was half of a mile from the nearest bus stop. Garden around it were devastated, windows mostly was without glass. It wasn’t scary at the day, but at the night.. You could hear the whispers from behind the walls and would use stairs not more than necessary to not fall into creaking boards.

 Hordes of people in frightful, colorful and even funny costumes comes. Hannibal-Jonghun is the organizer who invited almost everyone he knows, but seems like he has trouble with recognize all of them. But is it really matters if he knows them? Nothing could stop him to have a good time.

Party was at the main hall. On the left and right were stairs for the first floor, but no one seems to go around the house. Between stairs was little stage with screen behind it. Some very mysterious characters should introduce themselves to everyone and with mic was much easier to control people. Next to the stage was DJ’s platform with mixer and lots of big speakers. DJ was the only person who don’t need a costume. When someone would appear in casual clothes there is priest’s outfit as a punishment. There were also tables with snacks and drinks, so guest were talking, dancing and, yeah, parting.

Possessed girl has just finished her story when wind shuts main door. Wood-door screeched. But no one is coming. Some people took a look into the dark corridor.

“Hello? If someone is there just come to us” said confused Hannibal.

Then a little lights appears and starts to come to them. Heavy boots takes slowly their steps. Noises that accompanying footsteps makes some people shiver and the rest of guests get together to get to know what’s going on. That someone drags something along. It could be a brick, but hey, brick is too small to pull it like that. It has to be something bigger. And sound give them idea it has to be something much heavier that just a small brick.

As footsteps come closer as guests start to step back. Of course it’s a Halloween Party, but that isn’t funny at all. They are far away from any help and that.. that thing seems to murder them or something like this. No one even dare to clean the throat. It’s nothing left, just waits for it.

Black boots, black and buggy tracksuit – nothing special. But character has a big bunny head which really lights. It looks like mask in a mask: that person wears bunny mask and lights creates white mask for that bunny. Character stops and everyone could swear it is looking around the place. And then they notice hammer. A big, heavy, ball-peen hammer. And.. was it blood on it? People take a small steps back. Now they really are scared of this.

And then bunny has spoken “Harry Potter” with sharp voice. Crowd made way to guy dressed as Harry. Even DJ focus light on him. Bunny turns head in Potter’s direction and that was hardly possible, but people could see a little smirk on bunny’s face. Daehyun pushes Youngjae away. He doesn’t want to get into trouble because of Youngjae, who was called by that psycho bunny. Person slowly walks toward him, yet stopped and slinged the hammer on Youngjae’s back and then drag him along to the side corridor.

People weren’t able to do anything. Harry-Youngjae started whine, but he can’t escape. His legs turned to jelly. Bunny pulls him just like that and no one dares to help him.

When darkness of the side corridor surrounded them, bunny pushed him against the wall and raised hammer. Youngjae started screaming like a girl and then he strumled and tried to get away on his knees. Bunny hit some walls with hammer and probably wanted to catch the boy, but failed because of laugh.

“Oh, Youngjae, too bad you can’t see your face.”

Boy stopped screaming and looked confused. “Wait a minute. I know this laugh…” Bunny got together and pose. That special pose was knows only for those two.

“Aesung, shame on you!”

“Yah, be quiet.”

“It’s really you??” boy came closer and tried to look into the mask, but girl pushed him a little. “Of course it’s me. Who else would do such a drama? She replied gently.

“I didn’t expect you to go that wild. You really scared me. What did I do to you to get that back?” he groans a bit.

“ We’re best friends, remember?” she pats his back. “Now we have to improve your costume.” She starts to pick some stuff from her backpack.

Boy still was confused when she dressed him out of tiara and cloak. “What exactly you are doing?”

“DJ Matoki killed Harry Potter. Wizard’s costume will stay here and you become a mummy. And my hammer will gain more blood. Then I’m going back first and become DJ of this party.” She gave him tights, shirt, mask, gloves and something on shoes. It was patter with bandages, so he really became a mummy.

“Sometimes I forget how you crazy you can be, Aesung” he shakes his head. “But be careful and don’t get into trouble, ok?”

“ If so, I’ll call you with Daehyun” she giggles and gets back to the main hall.

 

People were staring at bunny suspiciously while he was eating, drinking with long straw and sneaking around. And then Hannibal-Jonghun comes to him.

“Hello buddy. Are you having a good time?”

Bunny nods.

“Listen.. Do I know you?”

Bunny nods again.

“Ok. So, do I know you from work?”

Bunny shakes his head.

“From college?”

Bunny gives him energetic nod.

Jonghun chuckles “You won’t say anything?” He seems to be amuse with another nod. “But you know you have to introduce your character? And if so it’s better to do now when people aren’t drunk too much.”

Bunny slinged hammer on his arm and quickly went to the DJ’s platform. He waves happily his hand to get DJ’s attention.

“Hey, can I use your computer to my introduction? Cause I’ve made short movie about my character.”

“Yeah, sure. No problem.”

They connected whistle-like-pendrive and guests watched a short movie about Planet Mato and Mato Soldiers. And there was also teaser of music video with that psycho bunny as a DJ and after that screen broke into pieces.

“So” bunny turned to DJ “My secret mission is to be a DJ on this planet.”

DJ chuckled. “Well, I can let you on my place only if you know how to use my set.”

Bunny in one second started play music from his pendrive and modified settings on mixer. DJ was amazed. He follows with his eyes every single move of bunny’s hands. He also took a quick look at the playlist.

“Guess you can handle it” he said slowly. He took another closer look at that person; at that smooth, nice hands… And maybe it was loud in here, but he can’t be wrong about right genus. “By the way, I’m Seunghyun.”

“I’m Aesung. But don’t tell anyone” she put finger on mask’s mouth.

He smiled. It was a bit adorable. He didn’t know her, that’s for sure, but the way she came and done things was.. Seunghyun, are you trying to tell yourself you have crush on that masked girl? He smiled even widely to his thoughts.

 

They were mixing and chatting together. Seunghyun could imagine Aesung’s smile. He heard it clearly in her voice. They even danced on the platform. But there was not enough space so they hit the dance floor. Surprisingly, mysterious bunny started hook up some girls. Seunghyun was totally impressed by how she was great playing a boy. First she bows a bit, then gives her hand as a invitation to dance and girl takes her hand with pleasure smile. Seems like alcohol made them less scared of bunny.

 

After hours of dancing Aesung went to drink something. She met there Youngjae with Daehyun. Some of guests went back home, so there were more space on the dance floor. Well, those three friends after small talk went crazy with dance again.

Girl needed more air so she finally pulled off bunny head. She messed her short hair a little and went back to dance. Then Youngjae whispered “Seems you got an admirer.” She turned around to the rhythm and all she could see was Seunghyun’s eye following her.

When disco beats appeared again, DJ came and started dance with her as there were only them. That last about an hour. Because after that time stayed only seven people still alive.

“ Guess I should go home” Aesung pouts.

“There’s no nedd you to go. We got here beds in prepared rooms.”

“You can’t be sure is there still free bed. Too much people came on.”

Seunghyun got lost in his thoughts for a second. Then girl walked next to him with her bunny head and hammer.

“So, you’re not staying?” he asked.

“No. I want to see sunrise near my home.”

“Wait. So, were exactly do you live? Cause sunrise is for two or three hours.”

“I live in the city center. And I’m going by foot” she replied and without waiting for respond she went to the exit.

“Are you lost your mind??” Seunghyun catch her up. “You’re going by foot all alone through his suburbs and half of city? Na-ah, I’m going with you.”

She giggled “I’m not alone. I got my mask and hammer. I won’t be in danger.”

“Better give it to me” he took the hammer and bowed a bit. “Gosh, it’s heavy” but she was carrying it with no problem. That’s weird. He smirk “You seem to be more mysteriously than I thought.” As an answer she started humming and jumping from one leg to another like a happy child. Again he was following her every single move. Like it was only him and Aesung on Earth. He wasn’t even surprised when she started sing out loud. Song was almost perfect respond for his thoughts.

 

 

 

I don't know for sure, but.. it's drabble, right? Please, leave me feedback, cause I'm still blue as hell with writing in here. I just hope you like it, since it's my first oneshot at aff.

Also sorry if I used "hook up" wrong. I still improving my english ^^"

Please, leave some love for DJ Matoki <3

 

xoxo
Fantasja