Goodbye Leeteuk-ah! We will miss you!!!

A 'Good' Bye

 

A ‘good’ bye...

 

                Coming home from a tiring schedule, Leeteuk gets off the van. He was alone... the members are already in the dorm; he has not eaten yet and felt really tired. Leeteuk makes his way towards the elevator and punched the ‘up’ sign. As he patiently waits for the elevator to come down, he felt his stomach growl a little. Leeteuk looked down at his belly and pouted, thinking how hungry he was. It was then he remembered that he hadn’t ate dinner yet.

                ‘Hmmm... maybe I could ask Wookie to cook form me? Nahh... he’s tired’’ Leeteuk thought, then remembers the sweet face of his eternal magnae.

                HIS ETERNAL MAGNAE.

                No, don’t think malice about this, but it simply meant that Wookie is one of his own. Like a brother or even a son. He could see Wookie’s bright face, willing to cook anything for him since he’s always the caring magnae.

                Leeteuk smiled at the thought, on how Ryeowook grew up... from a young lad to a full grown man. Then there’s Kyuhyun... Leeteuk smirked at the memory of a sullen-evilish face of his magnae. Who would have thought when Kyuhyun first entered their group, he was the most angelic amongst them, but now time must’ve gotten better of him that he didn’t even know how much time passed.

                He thought each of s... HeeChul, Yesung, Kangin, ShinDong, SungMin, EunHyuk, ZhouMi, DongHae, Siwon, RyeoWook, KyuHyun, Henry... and course, HanKyung and Kibum. Each of these names he mentioned, defines Super Junior... And also, they define him as the leader. He’s never been so proud thinking how much hardships they have to pass.

                Each of them made Super Junior supreme... Each of them is the reason to why sapphire blue is covering the world... They are taking their steps to the top even though the way is barren.
                But what will happen... when he leaves?

                Ding! The sound of the elevator came; indicating its arrival, brushing Leeteuk away from his reverie. He went in and punched in the floor number, and then he was going up, waiting for that familiar sound arrival.

                Leeteuk suddenly got the image of s welcoming him home with warm smiles and hugs. Oh how he loves seeing s greets him happily, he smiled at the thought. Then in that image was HanKyung and Kibum fixing something for them to eat... and just like the old days, they would have dinner together, chat about the recent activities, yell at each other in a friendly way, and of course there’s the inevitable joke fights or even dog piling!

                Oh how Leeteuk would love to see those old antics again... his lovable ELFs would love it. He even dreams that before he enlists, that they would... all 13 of them... would have one big concert just to say goodbye.

                But it’s not going to happen... is it?

                And before he knew it... tears started to fill his eyes.

                Ding! Came the familiar sound... Leeteuk brushed his tears away and steps out of the compartment thinking of the comforts that awaits him.

                Leeteuk smiled as he was facing the door frame... he punched in the password and gets in, pretty much expecting something happy...

                “... yah! Don’t you turn back from me!!!” a voice yelled that greets Leeteuk’s ears, he was taken aback... disappointed. They’re fighting again...

                “Hyung calm down!!!” I heard DongHae tries to calm down an angry Kangin... it was... impossible.

                “NOT UNTIL HE APOLOGIZES!” Kangin pointed to Kyuhyun. Leeteuk was still by the door, listening to what’s happening.

                “I already said sorry! What more are you waiting for?!” Kyuhyun yelled back.

                “CLEAN YOUR MESS!” Kangin’s voice boomed; Leeteuk, afraid of getting his dongsaengs hurt, he rushed in.

                “Yah, yah! Stop this!” Leeteuk yelled, looking from and angry Kangin and Kyuhyun to the terrified members.

                “IT’S NOT EVEN MY FAULT!!!” Kyuhyun yelled back.

                “I DON’T CARE! JUST CLEAN IT!!!” Kangin yelled back, To Leeteuk, those yellings were nothing but sounds of breaking glasses in his mind. His head begins to pound again, he got enough of these yellings.

                “WILL YOU SHUT UP?!” Leeteuk yelled that made everyone cower. No one wants to mess with an angry Leeteuk. “Kyu, go and clean it”

                “But—“

                “Do as you’re told!!!” Leeteuk yelled. Kyuhyun stomped off, not listening to Leeteuk and stormed towards the door. “Where are you going?!”

                “OUT!” Kyuhyun said. SBAAAAMM!!! Goes the door.

                “Don’t you raise your voice to your hyung!” Kangin was about to go after Kyuhyun when Leeteuk stopped him. “AAAAAIIIISSSHH!!!”

                “Calm down, KangIn” Leeteuk said gently.

                “AIIIISSSHHH!!! That kid needs to be straightened out!” Kangin said angrily, still Leeteuk won’t let him go.

                “Let him be” Leeteuk said calmly. Kangin glared at him.

                “No wonder these kids are being like this, you’re being too soft with them!” Kangin spats and stormed off to his room, leaving the other members in their state of surprise.

                “Guys, go to bed, we have to wake up early tomorrow...” Leeteuk said, one by one went out, except Ryeowook , SungMin and EunHyuk.

                “Hyung... I think we should look for Kyuhyun” EunHyuk said.

                “Just leave him be” Leeteuk said.

                “Hyung, he could get harmed!” SungMin said, Leeteuk feels him being worried.

                “Just let him... he knows his way home” Leeteuk said, the younger ones just frown and left him.

                “You don’t care if anything happens to him” SungMin retorted and left. Leeteuk was about to yell but prevented it. He watched as s one by one retreated to their rooms.  

                Leeteuk went to the kitchen to get a glass of water or something to eat. As he gets a glass of water, he placed it on the table and sat on the chair.

                ...No wonder these kids are being like this, you’re being too soft with them!...

                ...You don’t care if anything happens to him...

                Leeteuk could hear echoes of their yells in his mind and it pounds his head even more. He can’t stand it! He hates it when s are being like this. Every yellings, every retorts, every fights! It drives him crazy, and leaves him thinking on how to make members amend.

                Leeteuk palmed his head. He should be resting now... but what the hell is he doing? He’s at the kitchen having a headache over childish matters! He should get ready for his enlistment...

                How can he just leave them and fulfil his obligation as a Korean citizen when s are bickering each other? They should be taking care of each other while he’s away. It’s not the first time that s are fighting... it was as though a daily routine. Eversince...

                Ever since... one by one of them started leaving...

                He thought of the event happened a while ago... they were so mad that they even got mad at him. His anger got better of him that made s become disappointed in him...

                Leeteuk closed his eyes only to release the warm liquid that was holding on in his eyes. A question formed in his mind...

                “Am I... a bad leader?”

                He asked beneath the wilderness... with no one to answer his question...

                Leeteuk stares into the darkness... voices of yesterday played in his mind...

                Even though everything is fake, it’s still alright... Only when all of us are together, it’s true... from now till forever... we will never let bad things happen... and if it does... we will never part...

(A/N: source: EHB ep 8 ‘the secret camera’ part)

                With that in thought... his tears seemed to be never ending... his voice of cries echoed in every corner of that very room...

                We will never part...

                           We will never part...

                                              We will never part...

                                                                      We will never part....

                       

                        Unconciously... he starts to drift off to dreamland...

Leeteuk’s POV

                I couldn’t see anything... everything was dark. I could feel myself nervous and everything felt cold.

                There was silence...

                The coldness crept onto my forehead...

                ‘Where am I? What am I doing?’

                I could sense that nervous feeling crept onto my body unto my forehead... I was sweating even though it’s cold...

                “CAUSE I CAN’T STOP!!!”

                I heard an electronic voice then it paused. But then... it gave me... life!

                “CAUSE I CAN’T STOP!!!”

                Goes the voice again... I looked up and my eyes see sapphire blue lights and everything around me started lighting. I looked at my side... were the members. We were dancing “U”... I felt my body moved on it’s own accord...

                What is this?

                Then it came to me... our very first... Super Show. We were dancing in synch, giving all we have then I noticed... we were... 13. I was dancing with joy and pain... everything was emotional. Our very first concert...

                I closed my eyes and felt everything move on its own, even my body... it was a good feeling. This was all we wanted... I could hear chants from fans... it was music to my ears. I felt the vibe came into me and just go with the flow...

                “... good job everyone!!!” A voice popped, I opened my eyes and found myself sitting with the staff, having a party. I looked at my front and saw my members smiling at each other no matter how tired.

                They were talking about the event that just happened, they were so hyped that talking is not enough. They were being raucous and hyper, they feed each other and even annoying each other. It was a happy picture...

                A picture that I always crave to see.

                “Yah hyung, why aren’t you eating?” EunHyuk asked with his mouth full, I looked at him. His hair was long; I have forgotten that the company wants his hair fringe to reach his eyes because of lack of confidence.

                “Yah yah, don’t you get it? The elderly can’t really chew, SOMEONE FEED THE GRANDPA!” DongHae said, the members laughed.  He still got that face... that innocent face...

                “So you’re telling me that I’m old too?” Heechul smirked that scared off DongHae, Heechul hasn’t really changed.

                “Even if you are hyung, you’re still pretty!” Ryeowook said, then the older calmed down. It’s always a wonder that Ryeowook could calm Heechul with nice words.

                “Aiggooo~~~ You’re always right, Wookie!” Heechul cooed.

                “Wook’s just scared of you” Kibum said, and made everyone laughed.

                “Yah!” Heechul seemed pissed but it was in a friendly way. He usually do this to relax himself... that Kim HeeChul... he yell whenever he wants to relax.

                “Aigo, gokchongma” KangIn said. “We’re gonna kick his later, for the mean time, let’s drink!!!” Kangin raised a soju bottle and the other members followed the suit.

                “Drink moderately, Kangin-ah” Kyuhyun said out of the blue in which Kangin choke on his drink.

                “Use ‘Hyung’!!! I’m older than you! Aaaiiiish!” Kangin wipes his lips, looking at Kyuhyun malevolently. Who knew that Kyuhyun was actually a rascal in terms of setting the mood.

                “Ei, Ei!!! Let’s just get eated!” Hankyung yelled in his broken Korean that made everyone laughed including me. He really struggled with his Korean... I really appreciate him.

                “Hyung, it’s ‘let’s just eat’” SungMin said sheepishly.

                “As long as you understand it, no one will give a damn care” Heechul said and smiled assuringly at his Chinese friend. “But seriously, Hannie... blah blah blah”

                I looked at the rest, Siwon was busy prying off Yesung since he was trying to touch Siwon’s philtrum. ShinDong keeps on eating, not worrying about his weight. How he loves being himself. Then there’s little Henry, though being hated by fans, he still belongs with us. He’s a Super Junior member... I will do my best to protect him, even if it meant I keep the 13+2... as long as he’ll stay.

                I will protect them all... no one will tear us apart... or so I thought...

(End of Leeteuk’s POV)

 

 CRASH!!!

                Leeteuk jerked up awake as he heard that sound of broken vase. His head was still spinning and his vision was still unclear. He found himself still in the kitchen. He looked around to find Ryeowook and DongHae in front of him. Ryeowook was busy dabbing something on DongHae’s face. Leeteuk could see DongHae’s lips were bleeding.

                “Wook... Hae... what happened?” Leeteuk asked, his heart fell when he saw DongHae’s face was puffy and bruised.

                “H-hyung...” DongHae muttered, terrified at the look of the leader. He looked at Ryeowook who hesitated.

                “What. Happened.” Leeteuk’s voice was stiff and cold, anger just grew inside of him.

                “K-Kangin hyung and SungMin-hyung... had a fight...” Ryeowook said hesitatingly. “DongHAe got punched by accident...” Leeteuk’s eyes widened... he never thought that Kangin and SungMin would really fight each other.

                “YAAAAHH!!!” a voice yelled from the living room that immediately rushed on the area. He was shocked to see the place completely wrecked.

                “Calm down!!!” ShinDong and Yesung was holding off an angry Kangin who was trying to get to SungMin who was being held off EunHyuk. Kyuhyun was in a corner supporting a bleeding lip and nose, glaring at Kangin.

                “HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN BASTARD KEEPS ME MAD!!!” Kangin growled. “YOU OUGHT TO SHOW SOME RESPECT!!! HUH!!!”

                “YOU KNOW HOW HE ACTS!” SungMing yelled back, trying to get off EunHyuk. “He’s just a kid!”

                “HE’S ALREADY OLD AND YOU KEEP ON BABYING HIM!!!” Kangin yelled.

                “YOU’RE THE ONE WHO’S TOO HARD!!!” Kyuhyun yelled. “EVER SINCE YOU GOT BACK, YOU’VE BEEN SO HARSH!!!” Leeteuk recovered from his shock and entered the scene.

                “Yah... what is this??? I thought you guys are old enough to just let it pass!!!” Leeteuk yelled.

                “I WAS GOING TO LET IT PASS WHEN THAT KID GETS ON MY NERVES!!!” Kangin answered back.

                “IT’S BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME CLEAN THAT MESS THAT I EVEN DIDN’T DO!!! IT’S EVEN BETTER WITHOUT YOU!”

                Leeteuk couldn’t believe his ears and because of that, Kangin suddenly jerked off from ShinDong and Yesung and suddenly lurched towards Kyuhyun with fist at the ready. Leeteuk needn’t to think twice and runs in front of Kyuhyun, Kangin’s fist landed on Leeteuk’s back.

                “GET AWAY FROM HIM!!! DAMN IT!” Kangin growled as he tries to pry off Leeteuk from Kyuhyun who was also trying to get off Leeteuk to face Kangin.

                “Hyung! Stop it!!!” It took the combined strength of ShinDong, Yesung, SungMin and EunHyuk to grab Kangin.

                “GET OFF ME!!!” Kangin was struggling to get away. Leeteuk breathes heavily and get’s off Kyuhyun. He looked at Kyuhyun’s bruised face, he looked at it carefully. Kyuhyun was avoiding his eyes.

                “You alright?” Leeteuk asked softly.

                “Hyung, I don’t need your protection” Kyuhyun said stubbornly. Leeteuk couldn’t help himself but to become angrier.

                SMACK!!!

                The boys stopped for a moment as they saw Leeteuk slapped Kyuhyun. Leeteuk went towards Kangin and SungMin and slapped them both.

                “H-hyung...” Came the weak voices of RyeoWook and DongHae. Leeteuk’s nose was flaring and his eyes were bloodshot. The members were just staring at Leeteuk as his tears kept on falling, his chest was rising up and down heavily. Leeteuk glared at s back and forth.

                “I am very disappointed...” Leeteuk said softly. “You should have been ashamed of yourself!!!”

                Leeteuk looked at them one by one and each of them avoided his eyes. Everyone of them expects Leeteuk to yell even more... but then... Leeteuk kneeled, with his head down. The members widen their eyes.

                “What is this... I expected all of you to be matured... we are not kids anymore...” Leeteuk said with gritted teeth. “But what is this? I see you guys fighting over a small thing, over nonsense things. I don’t understand what had happened to you... you weren’t like this before and it hurts me seeing you like this. You destroying each other, hurting each other, it really really hurt me. I’ve expected you to be more responsible before I leave for the army... is that too much?”

                Leeteuk couldn’t control his tears as he raised his head and looked at each one of them. Some of the members looked away in shame while others just let their tears flow down their cheeks.

                “Tell me... are you mad at me? That you are doing these to just get back at me? I’m counting my precious time just to be with you... I get off the schedule quickly so I can have just little time with you... to convince myself that I don’t need to wait for another year just to get you guys straight.” Leeteuk scoffed as he looked down, his face began to get puffy and then he looked up. “This is my fault... I’ve been a bad leader and I’m sorry to disappoint you... I regret that I turn you like this... I’m so sorry... I should have been more attentive... If I had been so, then our lost members would still be here... I’m sorry... please forgive me” Leeteuk gave an apologetic bow and left...

...

                “... are you sure you don’t want to wait for your members anymore?” The manager asked, they were driving towards the drop off for the military camp. Leeteuk gave a solemn smile.

                “No... they had their schedules today, I don’t want them to miss it” Leeteuk said solemnly. What happened yesterday was hurting him, he didn’t get to see their happy, smiling faces for one last time.

                I guess... there are dreams that are meant to be given up...

                Leeteuk thought and looked in the sky. He was wondering how Hankyung and Kibum had been... are they alright? Are they doing well? Of course he know it’s impossible but he wished to see them for one last time before he leaves. And because of that impossibility, it hurts him more.

                At least... I could catch a glimpse of Heechul... if ever...

                The car came to a stop and Leeteuk peered outside the window. There were a lot of ELF’s out there, waiting for Leeteuk to arrive. They were holding signs such as: “Super Junior Leeteuk hwaiting!”, “We will wait for your return”, “Good luck!”, “SarangHae Oppa!”, and “We Promise to believe!”. Leeteuk smiled at the sea of fans, but he couldn’t stop but to hope for the other members to come.

                “They’re waiting for you” The manager said, Leeteuk looked at him and nodded. Both of them get off the van. Just then, the ELFs spotted them and gave an ear-splitting cheer.

                “Teuk-oppa!!! Hwaiting!!!”

                “We will wait for you oppa!!!”

                “Oppa saranghaeeee!!!!!”

                Leeteuk waved at them, giving them his famous one-dimpled smile. Leeteuk looked at the crowd of fans, hoping to see some familiar figures... but to his disappointment, he did not.

                (A/N: Play the music: A ‘good’ bye by Super Junior)

                Maybe... they’re not really coming at all...

                Leeteuk thought and felt a lump on his throat. It so difficult to swallow his words... he couldn’t take it. He sighed... He doesn’t want to leave without seeing them just once... just a glance of them. He could feel his nose forming mucus as he stops himself from crying.

                After a few moments of giving the media some scoop for their report, Leeteuk was about to give his final bow when—

                “Hyung...” A voice called back, Leeteuk, with his heart racing he looked back hoping that his ears were working well that it was EunHyuk’s voice.

                “Hyukie...” Leeteuk said softly as he saw the familiar figures before him. The fans cheered as they saw their favourite members walking towards the beloved leader. Needn’t to be told, Leeteuk ran towards the group and hugged the person closest to him...

                The ELF’s cried as they saw the members and the leader made a group hug in front of them. They cheered even more as Leeteuk hugged each member one by one.

                “Hyung, we’re sorry...” SungMin said who was trying to hold off his tears. “We’ve been so selfish...”

                “It’s alright Kyu... it’s alright...” Leeteuk smiled, with tears flowing from his eyes.

                “Hyung... we will wait for your return” Siwon said and took turn to hug him.

                “I’ll be here on that day.” Leeteuk said, patting Siwon’s back

                “Hyung, we’re going to miss you!” EunHyuk and DongHae said and took turns to hug the leader.

                “I’m going to miss you too...” Leeteuk said as he wiped the tears from DongHae’s and EunHyuk’s face. Then he turned to Kangin. “Aiiiiyaaaa!!!” Kangin gave him a bear hug.

                “Teuk-ah, I promise you that I’ll be a good hyung to them... I’ll take care of them for you” Kangin said. Leeteuk smiled at Kangin.

                “I know you will” Leeteuk said and gave him one more hug.

                “Hyung-ah... I know Yesung-hyung and I are following you the next years... but we will do our best to be with the rest while you’re not around” ShinDong said.

                “Aigoo” Leeteuk gave him a hug too. “Dongie, just take care of the dongsaengs while you’re still there with them” Leeteuk turned to Yesung who hugged him.

                “Hyung~~~” Yesung cooed. “I’m going to miss you, I can’t bear the responsibility of being the oldest if you’re gone!” Leeteuk chuckled and pats his head.

                “Don’t worry... they’ll look up to you the same way you guys looked up on me, please love each other” Leeteuk said.

                “Hyung-aaahhh!!!” Ryeowook’s voice came into view as he struggled to make his way in front of the leader. “I can’t imagine without you” Ryeowook sniffed and sobbed. Leeteuk smiled warmly at his eternal magnae and hugged him so tight.

                “Wook-ah... be strong... take care of the member while I’m not around... arasso?” Leeteuk said and Ryeowook nods through sniff and wheezes. And then, Leeteuk turned to Kyuhyun who awkwardly gave him a hug.

                “Hyung... I’m sorry...” Kyuhyun muttered, “I’m really sorry...” It was as though a son was confessing to his mother about his sin...

                “Kyuhyun-ah...” Leeteuk called his name... “Be a good dongsaeng, arachi? Don’t give your hyungs a hard time” Kyuhyun nodded then Henry and ZhouMi came into view.

                “Hyung... thank you for all the things you’ve done to us... we wish you well!” ZhouMi and Henry said in broken Korean. Leeteuk gave them both a tight hug.

                “I’ll do it for you...” Leeteuk said softly.

                “Yah-yah! What’s all this drama? Oh Geez you really want to have a big send-off aren’t you?”  Leeteuk raised his head for that familiar sarcasm. “What, you never seen a guy this much beauty before?!” Heechul asked.

                “Chul-ah!” Leeteuk went to hug Heechul.

                “Yah, you’re embarrassing me” Heechul jerked off from Leeteuk. “It’s not like we’re not going to see each other... anyways... someone’s here to see you” Heechul stepped aside.

                Leeteuk couldn’t believe his eyes... his gaze fell on the young man with jet black hair, straight and white teeth, double-lidded dark eyes and fine composure.

                “K-Kibum-ah” Leeteuk muttered. Even the members were shocked to see him... The ELFs were screaming like crazy, having to see Heechul and Kibum.

                “Err... I’m not sure if you really want to see me here” Kibum said, looking down as though he was ashamed. “But I really want to wish you well...”Needless to say, Leeteuk runs towards Kibum and hugged him very tight. Leeteuk couldn’t overcome his emotions that he started to cry again.

                “I’m so happy... happy that I got to see you...” Leeteuk smiled/frowned that he covered his mouth with his fist.

                “I really missed you hyung!!!” Kibum said and turned to the other members. The members had smiles on their face once again made a group hug.

                Some of the ELF’s were already crying at the miracle of a scene... Kibum came just to see his leader say good bye. Just then... amidst the cheers of the fans... Leeteuk’s phone ringed.

                “Y-yobosaeyo?” Leeteuk answered his phone.

                “Anyeong... Hyung...” says the voice on the other line that made Leeteuk stand stiff. He knows that voice... with a broken Korean accent.

                “H-Hankyung-ah?” Leeteuk spoke softly, letting his tears flow even more.

                “Just want to say, I’m sorry I couldn’t face you and the members directly... But I know there will be a time when I will come to you and hug you tightly. I know that day will come... maybe not today, not tomorrow... but it will come when I already have the guts to face you... I really want to say... I love you hyung. I’m glad you became my leader and is willing to accept me, no matter what nationality I am. Please take care of the other members...”

                As Leeteuk listens to the voice on the other line, he scanned through the sea of ELF’s. His eyes fell on a person by the tree on the other road. Leeteuk looked at that person with black denim jacket, wearing black glasses and jeans.

                He kept on looking at the figure...

                “Hankyung-ah... I’ve missed you” Leeteuk said on the phone... more likely to that person that stands beside the tree.

                “I’ve missed you too, Hyung... Saranghae...” The other line said then at the same time, the person with the black jacket waved at Leeteuk and HanKyung  hungs up...

                My heart is pounding with great joy and sadness...

                Leeteuk thought as he sees that person slowly walking away and disappears, then at s who were enjoying each other’s presence. Bringing back the old antics that he missed so much... this time... it was a very happy image... he never thought he got to see this before he leaves. At least when he leaves... he knows that they’re doing well. He knows... that they’re going to be fine without him...

                He may not have that complete-member concert... at least he has this. This was the best thing he could ask for... this was much more. No one could explain what he’s feeling right now... but it was much, much more better.

                Leeteuk smiled and goes towards s... like the old times. He joins s...

                “Okay guys... let’s do this... 1-2-3!!!”

                “URI SUPAH—JUNI—OH!!!” The boys yelled with much vigour with every finality in their voices... giving strength to the chanting ELFs. They bowed... Leeteuk kneeled on the ground and gave them a full bow... his bow.

                “I’M GOING TO MISS YOU ELF!!!”

 

...

...

...

...

...

                “... anyways... what have you done to make Kangin mad?” Leeteuk asks Kyuhyun as he was making his way towards entrance of the camp.

                “Well... he accused me that it was I got his room messy” Kyuhyun huffed. Leeteuk suddenly flicker his eyes with guilt.

                “Well it was you who was there when I got there, what will I think then?” Kangin retorted calmly. “And my razor is gone”

                “Err... I...” Leeteuk started sheepishly, the members looked at him. “I kind of ‘borrowed’ your razor... I kind of... jumbled your room to look for it”

                “MWOH!!!” KAngin and Kyuhyun yelled.

                “You are so dead...” Kangin said as he gets his fist at the ready. Leeteuk looked at his watch.

                “Oh, look at the time, I have to go now bye!!! TAKE CARE!!!” Leeteuk then runs off towards the camp and get inside.

 

AiMei: My heart really hurt when I wrote this... it took me 1 full week to think of something like this one. I hope you guys will love it!!! LET'S HEAR FOR OUR BELOVED LEADER!!! TEUK OPPA!!!! HWAITING!!! SARANGHAEEEE!!!!

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!