1

We're friends, right?

Their laughter filled the van as they speed up to their target house for that night.
"Seriously, why'd you bring those pillows? It's not like they don't have a pillow there." Jessica rolled her eyes on the sight of Sulli who's cuddling her pink, flower designed pillow.
"Hoya told me to." Sulli responded while biting the pillow.
"Because you're drooling when you sleep." Hoya interjected which made the others roar with laughter.
"I do not drool!" Sulli whined.
"Hey guys, stop it already. We're here." Nana, one of the mature thinkers said.
"Get your stuffs and we'll go." Ren added.
"Grammar." Jessica muttered while getting off the van.
Ren rolled his eyes. "Stuff. Grammar nazi."  

The door opened and showed a tall but rather cute guy, Sehun.
"Sehunnie!' Sulli squealed ang quickly glomped at Sehun making Hoya roll his eyes.
Jessica coughed indifferently while eyeing the two.
"What are you guys doing here?" Sehun said in a worried tone while looking at his friends.
Nana chuckled while watching Hoya bully Jessica.
"Sleep over--- AHHHH! God damn Hoya!" Jessica screamed and reflexively punched Hoya in the face. Hoya screamed as he pulled Jessica's hair.
"You dont have to punch me in the face!"
"Umm. Aren't you going to let us in? Before someone dies here." Ren raised one eyebrow while looking at Sehun. But before Sehun could say any word Hoya squeezed himself in running away from Jessica.
Sehun sighed then turned his attention to the remaining three.
"You guys should've told me ahead of time."
"Too bad you can't kick us out now that we're here." Sulli grinned.
"Come on. It's already cold outside." Ren pulled Nana and Sulli inside, suiting himself in.
"Don't blame me if anything happens to you." Sehun warned under his breath. 

The night was awfully noisy.
Well, for Sehun. Pack of chips; both opened and un-opened we're scattered on the floor. Spilled soda on the couch, flying pillows.

The night is creeping closer, the wind starts to get chilly. The place isn't helping the mood either.

A group of five people were stranded on an isolated area.

"This is how lucky we are. Ugh. See, I told you guys this surprise thingy plan won't work. We should've went with them. If we didn't went by ourselves, we could've been there and I'm probably eating my heart out and relaxing now!" Hara whined while sitting on a near-by log, staring at their van hopelessly.

"Geez. Calm your down, woman! Woohyun is trying to fix the car already. Relax." Bora, the iest person in the group hushed Hara.
After almost an hour, and after the nth time they tried to start the car, they gave up.
Wandering on a lonely isolated highway, well, let's just say it's hard. Freakin hard. Especially when  you have a whiner. Bora glared at Hara.

"Seriously, stop whining. You've been whining since the dawn of time."
"Twilight, bish." Hara glared back at Bora.
"Yo, yo guys. Why don't you two just eat? I'm giving a very rare and delectable sandwich for free." Changmin partly mumbled the last part, eating happily with his sandwich.
The two turned their heads to his direction and gave him a are-you-kidding-me face. "What? Come on, the awesome Changmin never give away food worth drooling for."
"Yeah, mister food-is-my-life, but please don't eat the plastic too." Chorong laughed at the sight of Changmin, making the others roar with laughter and lighten the mood.

Half an hour later, they arrived at their destination. They all groaned and slouched down the grass, not minding to knock first. They are so tired and worn out. Of course, who wouldn't be? They had to double time. Who would want to spend the night on an isolated area anyway?

Nana's smile faded as she saw a small group of people outside, sitting and totally stressed out.
No, please, tell me I'm just hallucinating. She pleaded mentally.
Then, his eyes met hers.
She quickly closed the curtain to block her view. "Nana? What's wrong?" Jessica asked worried tone.
She rarely see this side of Nana. Being the most mature and the calmest in their group. She knew something's bothering her friend.
"Nothing, I just thought it's only us here." Nana quickly shoved away her anxiety on the back of her head. Jessica raised her eyebrows, asking for further explanation but Nana just kept silent and pointed to the window.
"See for yourself." She muttered under her breath and exited the room, bringing her bag of toiletries.
Jessica shruged and peeked on the window. 
Hoya was taken aback when he saw his five other friends, his smile went wider than usual.
"Whoa! You guys are here! How'd did you know we're here?" His voiced filled with excitement, letting the others in.
"GPS. I'm a stalker." Bora grinned at him.
"No, we used our awesome ninja skills to be here." Chorong interjected.
Woohyun let his eyes wander around, the voices of his friends trailed off as he get absorbed by his surroundings.

The house seems to be old. Natural wooden curtain rods, hardwood floor, fireplace. Must have been built in the `4O's and had it renovated. He thought.  
"I thought it would be only just you guys."
Sehun's smile vanished as he saw another five people on his doorstep.
He tried to keep his tone light but his heart is clouded with pain, anxiety and guilt.
"Don't you like it? We're going to spend and bond again." Hara beemed, oblivious of Sehun's feelings.
"If you want, we could just go home, but we need to spend the night here. We walked for almost an hour because our car broke down." Chorong said half-heartedly. Ofcourse she wanted to spend time with her friends but it feels like they're not welcome in the villa.
"No no no." Sehun quickly replied, not wanting to hurt his friends feelings.
"But we need to have a curfew time."
"If that means we get to stay here, it's fine with me." Changmin piped up, muching on some crackers now.
Does he even stop eating? The others nodded in unison.
"Alright, suit yourself. And I need volunteers to help me cook." The host said before turning his back away and headed to the kitchen.
The living room was a total mess, flying pillows. Really. You would've thought on the first place it was struck by a whirlwind. Okay, I'm just exaggerating. But seriously, it was only done by two persons. Two freakin humans.
"Oooh~ You look stinky and sticky. You should take a bath. Now." He splashed and emptied the contents of the glass on his hands on the messy and well, sticky looking girl.
"Ren!" Sulli gasped out loud as she felt the soda run down through her face, down to her clothes.
"Like seriously, am I going to get bullied here forever?!" Sulli half screamed in an exasperated tone.
Ren, on the other hand still trying to gasp for air, rolling on the carpet while laughing. Sulli's eyes were now b with tears, unable to hold it back, she left the room with a heavy heart and headed to the bathroom.
"Just, what did happened here?" Chorong's mouth hanged open. The new comers were flabergasted at the sight.
"Sorry, we were messing around." Ren grinned at them, already managed to calm down.
"Looks like it." Hara shrugged.
"Seems liked you went overboard there, champ." Jessica sighed as she runs after Sulli to check on her.

Ooh Boy~ neoege nal matchujin ma Hey Boy naege deo baraji ma ~ My Boy geopumcheoreom geojit mameul Bubble Bubble Bubble Pop! Bubble Bubble Pop! Pop! HyunAh's voice blasting from the speakers filled the whole room while Hoya danced to the beat. Nana stared at them having fun. She sighed at his sight. If her heart can cry, it would have ran out of tears now.  This is going to be a long night.