While I was Sleeping...

My Graffiti Buddy

Li's POV : Last period Wednesday

I stared down at my English desk reading our recent conversation. It was mostly about him complaining about how tired he's been lately because of the new wave of Yearly tests. 
"RED! Is your class doing the English short film analysing test too? O^O" 

This was written last Monday. I picked up on calling him Red since he's always written in red when he writes on the table.

"we done it today... I don't like these tests. Why are all the tests always on Wednesdays like today -.-'" -Red

Wednesdays? It's Wednesday today though! Does that mean he wrote that today? He has English on Wednesdays too?

"You done the test already? /(o_o)\  What film was it??" I wrote hurriedly before shifting my attention back to the teacher. If he had English today I might be able to find a way to see him in person. I'll wait until next Wednesday and check between classes to see who sits in this seat. That tactic may be a little creepy but i've made this my mission now. I need to find out who Red is before i explode. Talking through a table isn't enough.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third period Friday

I sat in my usual English seat tiredly and checked for a reply from Red. 

"The film was from Figaro Pho or something like that. THE TESTS ARE MAKING ME TIRED. Right now im in detention :( " -Red

I plopped my bag down on the side of my table and it made a weird sound upon impact. Looking underneath my desk i found an old, orange handball. I didn't bother about it or pick it up though. "Whoever lost it'll come back for it..." i told myself, denying the fact that i was just too sleepy to bend over and hand it to the teacher.

"Why are you in detention?" I wrote on my desk just as the teacher walked into the room. From then on the lesson was a blur. Our class was answering questions about film interpreting while watching a movie clip in preparation for the test next week - the test Red had already done. I spent a big chunk of the lesson making mini paper cranes to try and keep myself awake but it was a challenge with the lights off and all. 

"LI. IF YOU FALL ASLEEP IN MY CLASS AGAIN, SO HELP ME, I'LL LEAVE YOU IN THIS CLASSROOM AFTER THIS PERIOD WHILE YOU SLEEP THROUGH ALL OF YOUR LUNCHTIME." My teacher snapped. Her sudden outburst shocked me and kept me awake for a decent amount of time. Being me i fell asleep  by accident anyway.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SLAM! I woke up to the startling sound of the door slamming shut. "Dammit..." I muttered after checking the time. It was already halfway through lunch. While rubbing my eyes and slowly waking up i noticed a new slab of red writing on my table and a small chocolate.

"Well, Hey. It's your 'Red' here!! While you were sleeping I came back to fetch my handball that i left here and saw YOU. Haha. So it was you all along huh? it's good to finally know who you are. Have a chocolate. It helps keep me up during class! Don't fall asleep next time ;)" -Red

NO.WAY. Now he knows who i am but i don't know who he is! I sank a little in my seat. So that's who that handball belonged to....it was Red's handball the whole time...."Hhhu. How can i be so stupid?" I sighed to myself "Now i seriously need to figure out who you are.". 

".-. I'll find out who you are soon too! :( AND you still haven't told me how you got detention!" I left a quick reply for now. 

I'm going to have to wait until Wednesday.