Chapter 20- Part 1

We Met Online
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time seemed like it was going slower than a snail. YG had told them to meet him at 3PM for a meeting... just the two of them. What could it be? Was there a problem? Why was it only the two of them? Youngbae and Jiyong walked into the elevator, looking at each other, confused as ever. It was 2:55 when they walked into the hall where their CEO's office would be. Looking at each other again, Jiyong sighed.

 

 

"You ready bro? This could get ugly," Jiyong said.

 

 

 

Youngbae just patted his back and nodded.

 

 

 

With that, Jiyong knocked on the door, and both waited anxiously.

 

 

 

"Come in," they heard YG say.

 

 

Jiyong opened the door to see their CEO sitting at his desk writing some papers, not even glancing at them. His office may seem so modern and calm and relaxing, but it was no place they wanted to be. As said before, most of the time, any meetings with Yang Hyun Suk always meant they were in trouble and most of the time it was Seungri's fault. However, there was no Seungri, it was only the two of them. They both replayed in their heads what could they have possibly done wrong. 

 

 

Walking to his desk, they took their respectful bows and waiting for him to respond.

 

 

"Have a seat you two," YG said not looking up from his writing. 

 

 

 

Youngbae and Jiyong, now absolutely nervous, looked at each other, and sat down, waiting for him to finish.

 

 

 

A few moments later, YG finished what he was writing and folded his hands, glaring at the two.

 

 

 

"How's school?" he asked.

 

 

 

That startled them to the point they were borderline speechless.

 

 

 

"School... is okay..." Jiyong said. "We have a pretty big workload with rehearsals since the show is tomorrow night."

 

 

 

YG nodded and turned toward Youngbae.

 

 

 

"And you Youngbae?" YG asked.

 

 

 

"Same... a lot of dance practices and vocal lessons," Youngbae responded.

 

 

 

YG leaned back in his chair and sighed.

 

 

 

“It seems like you two have been doing a lot more than that,” he said. The two froze in their seats while their CEO went in his drawer and pulled out a thick manila envelope. Motioning Jiyong to take the envelope and open it, he did so.

 

 

Youngbae and Jiyong were really surprised at what they saw. Inside the envelope were pictures of them and the other members. One showed Jiyong passed out in the club. Another showed Youngbae and Maia eating in the campus café. Someone had been taking pictures of the boys while they were in school and out and about.

 

 

“You’re lucky that we got hold of these before any other sick press outlets did.” YG then said.

 

 

 

That did it for them. They were speechless.

 

 

 

“I understand that you are now studying and taking a break from stardom, but I want to remind the both of you that you still are celebrities and are still well known through out this country. Myself or anyone else cannot protect you guys as much as we used to because you are in school. So you still have to be careful.”

 

 

 

The two just nodded.

 

 

YG sighed and turned his attention towards Jiyong.

 

 

“Well?” he said looking at him.

 

 

Jiyong looked at him in question. He knew he was in the hot seat but he wasn’t ready for what was to come next. He just remained silent.

 

 

 

YG sighed again.

 

 

“I for one am very disappointed in you,” YG said. “You of all people should know that you should protect your members. And yet you exposed yourself at your worst. What is this?!” he asked sternly pointing at the picture.

 

 

 

Jiyong flinched. He should have been more careful.

 

 

 

“I…” he began,”… I have no excuse for my actions. I… was stressed and I resorted to alcohol. I wasn’t aware of what I was doing…” he trailed off.

 

 

 

YG sighed again.

 

 

 

“Jiyong, you’re one of the veteran members in this company so yes you should have been more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter