I loved you. I love you. I will love you.

Haru Haru

Dust. There was dust everywhere, when Jiyong and Seunghyun entered the house after almost eight weeks.

"Oh boy, someone has to clean this place.", the tall man said coughing. "I can't even breath,damn!". Jiyong held his breath.  If this was normal dust, it wouldn't bother him that much maybe. But it wasn't.

This was love dust.

And Jiyong was allergetic to it and he hated it. He hated it with all his heart. So it was only understandable that he wanted to leave as quickly as possible. He didn't want to come along in the first place, but Seunghyun insisted, to the point he got really annoying. 

"Woah, Jiyong! I didn't know your place was so luxurious!" He stopped, a small frown forming on his beautiful face. "Yah! You didn't tell me you bought a flat screen! If that was the case, why did we have to watch the movies at Seungri's house? His tv and.."

"I didn't buy it." Jiyong interrupted him coldly and walked into the bedroom.

"Oh." Seunghyun came back to his senses. Of course, Jiyong didn't buy it. It was.. sigh. Seunghyun bit his lip. "Sorry.", he whispered and followed Jiyong to the bedroom. He saw the latter packing his clothes into a suitcase. It was the first time that the neat and over clean Jiyong treated his things like that. He stuffed everything like it was trash, not even bothering about folding the clothes. It was clear that he wanted to leave this place, leave his old life.

"Jiyong?"

"..."

"Can I..help you?"

Jiyong sighed. "Just.. get me a rucksack. It's in the living room, in the big black cupboard."

"Got it."

"Right."

"Uhm, Jiyong?"

"What?"

"Are you okay?"

Jiyong turned his head to the man. 'Okay'.  Was he okay? Was 'okay' written on his face? No, he was not even 'okay', not even 'sad' or 'angry'. He tried to find words to describe himself, but he could not find any. Because Jiyong was cold. He didn't feel anything. He was empty.

When Seunghyun didn't get an answer, he decided not to say anything either. It was useless. So he tried his best not to make things harder than they already were and obeyed, heading to the living room to look for the bag his friend needed.

Jiyong stared at his unorganized clothes which were laying in the suitcase. He started not to like them anymore, somehow. They were too colorful, he thought. Slowly, he started to throw out some shirts he used to love long time ago. Every piece landed in the corners of the dead bedroom, which used to be a place full of love and passion. Jiyong breathed in and out as the clothes slowly left his suitcase, as he killed the little memories one by one when suddenly, a black hoodie caught his attention. Jiyong's heart skipped a beat.

Maybe it was the color? No, sorry. Maybe it was because the hoodie had no color, because it was black, that Jiyong felt a little feeling of comfort when he touched the material of it with his fingertips. It felt so familiar and Jiyong was sure he had touched this even more often than his own skin.

He burried his face in the warmth of it and smelled the scent of purity, the scent he had missed so much. Tears runned down his cheeks when he realized how precious the thing in his hands was. 

"Youngbae..."

(flashback)

"Why do you love me?" - "What kind of a question is that?" - "Just answer me, why? Why me?" - "Do you want to know?" - "Yes." - "Because, Kwon Jiyong.. You are like air to me." - "Air? Do you wanna say I am nothing to you?"  - "Moron. Use you brain!" - "Dong Youngbae, if you don't stop then...! " - "I can't live without you." - "What..?" - "You are like air to me. And if you are air,then you are the only thing that keeps me alive." - "Youngbae.." - "Do you understand me now, Jiyong?" - "Yes." - "Good." And he kissed his air and breathed it in and after that, it spoke to him breathlessly : "Youngbae?" - "Hm?" - "Promise me that you'll never leave me." - "I will never leave you." - "Never?" - "Never, ever."

(end)

"Liar...liar!" Jiyong cried loudly as he tossed the hoodie back into the suitcase and burried his face in his hands. "You're such a liar! A stupid liar!"

"Ji..Jiyong! What is wrong?" Seunghyun, surprised by the sudden noise, kneeled down next to his friend. He immediatly saw the fear, he saw the pain. It was written all over his face. Finally, he had put the mask down.

"I hate him! I hate him!" 

"Shh.." The tall man hugged Jiyong. "Stop Jiyong, don't cry.."

"Why?" , the small boy spoke against his chest. "Why did he leave me so suddenly, Seung? Why, without giving me an explanation? Didn't I love him like crazy? Wasn't I good enough?"

"It is not your fault he just..."

"He what? He does not give a damn, right? While I am crying my eyes out, he is somewhere in Seoul, laughing. Laughing with that ..girl."

"Jiyong, stop it."

"You're right. It's useless anyway. He won't be mine. He was never."  Jiyong freed himself from Seunghyuns arms. The latter observed him carefully, noticing that he was still trembling.

"Have you got the bag? Come on, we need to hurry."

"Jiyong?"

"What is it now ? What? Just shut up and help me!"

"I..I..am sorry."

"..What do you mean?"

"Youngbae.."

Jiyong's whole body stiffened when he heard his name.

"I .. know why he has broken up with you." Seunghyun looked at the ground guiltily. They had promised not to tell him, but he couldn't stand it anymore. He needed to get it out of his chest now so that he could finally sleep at night.

"What..are you saying?" Jiyong trembled even more.

"Jiyong, Youngbae is..Youngbae is ill. Very..ill." 

"..."

"I am so sorry for not telling you, but we promised Youngbae not to tell you anything. I am so sorry, so sorry."

"What is..with him? What is with Youngbae?!" Jiyong yelled, not being able to calm down after what he had just heard.

And the words Seunghyun spoke cut his heart into pieces and he didn't even try to hold back his tears as they were falling down, covering his face completely, making it wet. It was like Jiyong had woken up from a nightmare - only to find himself in a worse one.

And he didn't know how he got out of the house, how he managed to ask Seunghyun about the hospital Youngbae was in. He just ran down the streets of Seoul, which in his imagination were an endless tunnel with a bright light at the end. And he kept hearing Youngbae calling him, begging him to find him.

"Youngbae!"

The nurses looked at him confusedly as Jiyong was breathing heavily, panicking at the thought that he might be too late. "Youngbae..", he again said quietly.

"He is in room 88."

"..."

The girl. The girl Jiyong thought Youngbae was having fun with while he was suffering. 

"Go to him. He missed you."

And Jiyong ran without hesitating.

Knock Knock.

"Come in."

"...."

"...."

"Ji..Jiyong.."

Youngbae, pale and thin and with a beanie on his head, sat up as he saw him entering the room. It was the first time he saw him after weeks.

"Liar."

"Jiyong!"

"Liar..I..I hate you! I hate you so much!" Jiyong cried again, not bothering to give his already red eyes a rest.

Youngbae grabbed his wrist and hugged him tightly, sniffing his sweet scent that made him feel alive again. 

Jiyong tried to free himself. Not willing to forget everything just like that. "I hate you Dong Youngbae!", he said while crying loudly.

It was then when their lips met, when they felt each others warmth and filled their bodies with love again. And Jiyong got weak and didn't hold back. He kissed his Youngbae deeply, sobbing in between the kiss.

They only parted after a minute, panting, calming down together. Youngbae cupped Jiyongs face and wiped his tears. "I am so sorry, baby. I hurt you so much. I am sorry.." He kissed his lovers all over the face.

Jiyong sighed in relief. He wasn't late. Thank god.

He took Youngbae's hand in his. "Listen.. I am your air and I am here. I will always be here. So .." He tried his best to hold back his emotions. "So..don't think about leaving again..do you hear me? I am here..I.."

"I know.." Youngbae squeezed the little hand in response and pecked it. "Please let me.. breath you again. I suffocate, Jiyong."

"Yes.." Jiyong hugged him tightly and this time, he would never let him go.

 

 

A/N: Aigoo, so cheesy :') hahah sorry. I hope you still liked it ! Thank u for reading! :-)