Case 2 || Sticky Situation

Police Mission Roleplay || Case Room

 

Case Table

Case 2

Sticky Situation

 

Taesung is a healthy teenager who is part of his high school football team. He is well-known as the best right hand tosser in the team. Last night, he had told his parents, who were away visiting his grandparents, that he was going to stay overnight at his friend's house and would not be home until tomorrow afternoon. However, when his parents return home in the morning, they find Taesung dead in the kitchen of their home. The cause of death is an allergic reaction from peanut butter.

At first, the police believed it was an accidental death, but it turns out everybody in Taesung's family is allergic to nuts, so they do not store peanut butter at his house. Was this just an accident? Where did the peanut butter come from? If not an accident, who killed Taesung?

 

 


 

List of Officer who response this case.

Detective

Suzy

Myungsoo (L)

Victoria

Taeyeon

CSI

Soohyun (Crime scene analyzer)

Dara (Weapon specialist)

Sungyeol ( Crime scene analyzer )

CL (Medical Examinator)

SWAT 

Kevin

G-Dragon

Sulli

Community Affair

Dasom

Spies

Key

Secret Agent 

Hyuna

Yuna

Jinyoung

Spirit Spender

Jessica

FBI

Kai

IU

 

 

 

 


Addition note

- House is mess when police first arrive.

- His friend who sleep over called Minwoo.

 


Clue 1:

This is the sketch of the crime scene.
There is a bite mark within the peanut butter sandwich and traces of bread crumb in Taesung's hand. He probably did not know that the bread had peanut butter and ate it. Nothing has been stolen. The time of death is a little past 3am.



Clue 2: 

Minwoo says that they never had a sleepover, but instead, they went to his house to hang out with his girlfriend (Sara) and another friend (Kiyeob). (So, before Taesung's death, his girlfriend and 2 guy friends came over to hang out).
This is the photo from last night

 

Clue 3:

Interrogation with the three suspects.
Minwoo-"It was my birthday, and Taesung said we should have a birthday part at his house because his parents were not home. We just watched a movie and opened presents. He got me the blue watch in the photo for my birthday. Then, we went home around 3am." Minwoo think for a moment. "Oh, but Sara stayed behind because she didn't want to go home so late. Either way, Taesung was alive the last time I saw him."

 


Clue4:

Sara-[during the interrogation, it is noted that Sara strangely only has nail polish on her right hand]

"We watched a movie, and the boys went home. I stayed behind to chat with my boyfriend, but only for ten minutes. We got into a small disagreement, so I decided to go home. I didn't have a car, so I asked Kiyeob to drive me home. I didn't kill Taesung. He's my boyfriend."



Clue 5:

Kiyeob-"I know Taesung because I was the former right hand tosser. I was invited to the small party, and I went home around 3am. Soon after, Sara called and asked me to drive her home, so that's all I did. Taesung was alive then. I couldn't see him inside the house, but I heard him calling someone on the phone." Kiseob hesitates before mentioning something. "I think he was calling Minwoo."

 


More Information

1.From CSI - Natthew by Detective Victoria's Question

After we observe interview vdo, we can answer it when one of officer tell them to write their name in paper.
Minwoo - Right-handed
Sara - Left-handed
Kiyeob - Right-handed

And for more information, Taesung is Right-handed.

2.From FBI - IU

I sat across from one of the suspects, Sara. She is claimed to be the victim's girlfriend.

" Okay so Sara-ssi, I have a question." IU said. " When you asked Kiyeob-ssi to pick you up, did he by any chance go into the house while you were somewhere else?" IU asked.

Sara crossed her arms. " Yeah, but only for about 2 minutes. Look, I know Kiyeob, he didn't do it." 

IU felt strange by her words. " Look, I am only doing my job." IU said, then continued to ask questions.

" Did Kiyeob tell you something when he got back?" IU asked. " He said that he heard Taesung talking to Minwoo." Sara replied.

" Okay, this might be personal, but in the first interview, you said that you and Taesung had a little argurment, agree?" IU asked again. Sara nodded.

" What was it about?" 

" It wasn't something related to this case." Sara turned her head away.

" Still, this little argurement can help us figure out who killed Taesung." IU said.

" He told me that he saw me the other night with MinWoo at a club." Sara confessed.

IU wrote every single word down.

" Why were you there with MinWoo?" 

" MinWoo said that he just wanted to hang out, like old times." IU lifted her eyebrows.

" Like old times?" IU asked.

" Yeah, back in high school, it was just MinWoo and I. Taesung was the new student. When Taesung and I went out, I forgot all about Min....Woo." Sara trembled. 

" So all of this puts all the suspection on MinWoo." IU said.

" You think he did it?" Sara asked.

" This is just a thought or suggestion." IU explained.

" But your facts did help, actually a lot." IU thanked. 

" And, the night of Taesung's death, you went straight home, am I correct?" IU said.

" Yeah." Sara simply said.

" Do you know where Minwoo was that night?" IU asked.

" No, well he was with Taesung, or that's what I thought." 

" Okay, thank you for your hard work. We hope that you're innocent, Sara-ssi." IU bowed, and left the interviewing room.

 

Over all facts:

  • Minwoo and Sara had a realtionship before Taesung came. 
  • After Taesung came, Minwoo might hae wanted revenage after being forgotten by Sara.
  • It seems like Kiyeob had nothing to do with it.
  • Sara had said that Taesung spotted Sara with Minwoo.
  • Sara went straight home after Kiyeob dropped her off.

 

3.

 

if you want to be apart of the case, please comment here. 

You can start analyze and send me your clue and theory. Send me if you want to shared with your friends. 

Warning - DON'T ADD ANY NEW SUSPECTED CHARACTER INTO THE CASE!!!! If eyewitness are ok.