Meet The Mods

BIGBANGFICFESTS' 2012 Christmas Ficmix [FINISHED]

Here at bigbangficfests, we've got a team of amaze-balls mods that are gonna help keep this community from being demolished into pieces. On that cheery thought, let's meet our mod team!

Seungri's Secret Lover (not a Mama). Or, you know, the Head Honcho.

Name: Martina
Username: vvipforseungri
About Me: Founder of this little escapade of ours. Known as the queen of angst (among other things). Is quite in love with a certain Korean Idol, to whom my username and this community are dedicated to. A VIP first, and KPop fan second. Most definitely Slytherin and Ravenclaw at heart (Hufflepuff are losers and Griffindor are overrated). Come at me, bro.

My Underlings. AKA the other smexy mods in charge here. Treat 'em with respect.

Name: chanrae (Raeven)
About Me: Cat-sitter, part-time fanfic writer, full-time chain smoker (trying to quit, unsuccessfully) and all around VIP. I ship your ship if your ship has any BB members in it. Welcome to our boys' world and please feel free to ask me anything. I promise I won't bite. Hard.

Name: ariellm13 (Ariel)
About Me: I'm a random ball of energy. I love music, Kpop of course but also rap, rock, country, pop, and R&B. Love BIGBANG of course. Seungri of course is my favorite. Surprisingly, most of my fics are B2st, but they will always come second to BB. My thirst for Seungri fics is not quenched, wanna fix that?! =D And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen! Let's give a round of applause to our wonderful mods who will try to make your time here as pleasant as possible!