I Quit, You're Fired

Unexpected

"What was that all about?" Asked Taeyeon.

"It's a long story" Said Yuri.

"Yah! noona, can we go to ur place tonight?" A guy poked Taeyeon from the back.

"Yes, of course" Taeyeon said to the guy.

"And who is this y lady~" The guy moved closer to Yuri.

Yuri gave a weird look to the guy.

"Yah Kwonie! Stop it~" Taeyeon pushed him away.

"Pff. Lemme introduce myself" The guy said as he pushed Taeyeon a little.

"Hi, I'm Jokwon. *bows* I'm not that special around here,  but as you can tell,

I'm the BEAST in this building! No one here is as handsome as I am" Jokwon

shook his infront of Yuri.

Taeyeon started laughing and so did Yuri.

"Omg" Mouthed Yuri as her eyes got bigger.

Jokwon was still shaking his .

."Yah Jokwon!" Taeyeon threw a pen at his head.

"Ow! Chinja" Jokwon pouted touching his head.

Yuri giggled and introduced herself.

"Hi, Im kown Yuri, the new assistant" Smiled Yuri as she reached her hand.

Jokwon shook her hand and started to laugh.

"Do you really talk like that? Hehe" Grinned Jokwon. He looked at taeyeon.

Taeyeon shook her head.

-Awkward Silence-

 

"O..k, I better go. See you later noona!" Jokwon waved at them. " Nice to meet you girl *wink*!" 

"is he really like that?" Yuri asked shaking her head.

"Ha! Yeah, Kwonie is "really" like that" Chuckled Taeyeon.

"He's Hilarious! Plus, how can he shake his like that? Geez" Yuri started to laugh again.

"Ahaha He's a dancer! he mostly dances women's songs" laughed taeyeon.

"Woow~"  Yuri giggled.

"Here we are, here is the key of your car" Taeyeon smiled and handed her the key.

Yuri grabbed the key slowly while looking at the red shiny 2 door car.

 

 

-Jessica's Office-

"Ms. Jung, Why fire her?" Minho tried to get Jessica's attention.

Jessica kept walking around the office thinking.

"No questions Minho, Just do what you are told." Jessica was starting to get mad.

" No Ms. Jung, last time you made me fire victoria not telling me what exactly happened, and I did that.

Now You're telling me to do that again to our new assistant? She came all the way here for that job,

I promised her brother that I'd take care of her. Plus she's the perfect fit for this job, if you're gonna fire her

I'll quit my job as well. I'm tired of this already!" Minho started to raise his voice.

" How dare you raise your voice on me!?" Jessica screamed at him.

" That's It! I had It! I quit!" Minho threw his I.D. on the floor.

All the staff were staring at them.

Minho quickly left the office and slammed the door.

"WHAT!?" Jessica yelled at the staff.

Jessica came out of the office and tried to calm down.

"Where's Kwon Yuri!?" Jessica tried to hide her anger.

"She's in the parking lot getting her company car" The guy answered nervously.

Jessica walked quickly to the parking lot.

...............................

As Jessica opened the door, she saw Taeyeon and Yuri exploring the car.

She started walking towards them.

Taeyeon bowed, and Yuri slowly bowed.

"Kwon Yuri, you're fired. Go get your stuff and go back to wherever you came from"

Yuri stood up slowly and dropped the key as she watched Jessica walk back Inside.

Taeyeon looked at Yuri as she started to tear up.