Chapter 1.

Qiuetly..

ONESHOT FOR YOU!
----------------------------------​


"Yah,Baekhyun! Why are you like that? I tought your a boy?" Chanyeol said as he kick Baekhyun in the stomach.
"..I-i don't want a fight,please i'm sorry if i ever did anything wrong to you!"
Baekhyun said while crying and running down the hallway.
"Aish that boy!" Chanyeol murmured.

I'm sorry i hurted you.I didn't mean to Baekhyunnie Chanyeol tought.

"Why?why? I mean just why?! I HATE YOU PARK CHANYEOL!"
Baekhyun screamed at the top of his lungs.

The doctor told me that my life is in a complete danger.My heart is weak like me.I can die soon if something happened to me.But i won't let my life ends right now i want to live with Chanyeol! 
Baekhyun closed his journal and started tearing again.he din't want to die why would he? Everyone don't even want to die.
Baekhyun buried his face in to his knees when he heared someone calling him and it's..

Park Chanyeol....

"Why are you here? You'll hurt me again? Yes? So..I'm tired of it.Just let me die." Baekhyun screamed and cry even harder.
"NO! Let me say this Baekhyun.It hurts me if i see you crying because of me! I don't want this,i don't want this life! I didn't mean to make your life miserable.I want to-" Chanyeol stopped and walk closer to Baekhyun.
"STOP!IF IT HURTS YOU WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME CRY LIKE THIS? BUT YOU DO MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE! YOU WANT TO WHAT? KILL ME INFRONT OF YOUR ING FRIENDS? TORTURE ME? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?" Baekhyun said as his voice where getting higher and higher.

"Baekhyun-ah,you don't get it.This,this things im doing to you is just a QIUETLY dare that i would only know.If i didn't do it my Parents will be fired at work and kicked out of our house.My friend's father is the owner of the Company that my parents work on.So i need to do my friends dare and I-i...LOVE YOU.I know you don't but i do.I LOVE YOU.I'm sorry for what i did."
Chanyeol kneeled down and hugged Baekhyun who is now Wide-eye like D.O.

"Y-you l-love me?" Baekhyun asked with his now nervous voice.
"Yes,and do you love me back?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nodded his head.
Chanyeol smiled and celebrate qiuetly at his head,
"YOU DO?.I'm sorry about what happened.Look at your face it's hurt,many bruises and blood stain overr it.But you still look really cute." Chanyeol looked at the ground blushing realizing what he just said awhile ago.
"Do you know how much i love you?" Chanyeol asked.
"No."Baekhyun answered without any hesitations.He didn't really know.He's not interested though.He just knew that Chanyeol love him so much!
"Then i'll prove it."Before Baekhyun could reply Chanyeol leaned in and kiss the Wide eye boy Baekhyun.Baekhyun was shocked  because their lips perfectly fit each other.Baekhyun replied back and kiss Chanyeol passionately.Later on Chanyeol backed out and catches his breath.
"Their,is it enough?" Chanyeol asked.Baekhyun nodded but he was showing Chanyeol his no-it's-not face.
"Yes,yes!" Baekhyun smiled.
"I love you" Chanyeol whispered.
"I...like...you"Bakehyun whispered.
Like? But why not love? Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun,he was shock.He confesses and Baekhyun just liked him? Isn't it enough?
"LIKE?I tought you love me back?" Chanyeol teared up and started crying.
"Yah!Don't cry.I can't say i love you because.....it can be change.You might leave me alone in the roads.I can't promise you either that i'll love you.That's why i like you!" Baekhyun smiled and hug Chanyeol tight.
"Okay" Chanyeol said while he hug Baekhyun back.

"OH LET ME CHANGE MY MIND! I LOVE YOU!" Baekhyun Shouted.
"Jinjjayo?" Chanyeol asked with a creepy smile on his face.
"Y-yeah.But Chanyeol if i'd leave you will you please stay strong? and don't cry at night?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.
"Why are you asking me those Question baekhyun-ah.Are you gonna leave? Don't please?" Chanyeol asked starting to tear up again.
"Uhm,Chanie~My life is in a complete danger.My heart is weak like me.I can die soon,but i won't i'll do my best to go trough all my appointment at my Dr. and try to drink all of my medicines." Baekhyun said with a sad smile painted on his face.

Chanyeol don't know what to do he just cried and cried.Baekhyun saw Chanyeol like that the first time he just hugged him and let him calm alittle.Whe Chanyeol got calmed,they talked about it and made a decision.Chanyeol has a plan.
After that they walked home,Baekhyun got home first.
Chanyeol didn't go home yet he run to her Grandmother's house.

"Halmoni! Halmoni! Open up please,i need your help" Chanyeol cried while he knocks on his Grndma's door.
"Wait up my dear.What do-ow sweetie! Why are you crying? Come inside." Xiao said.
"Halmoni,Baekhyun's heart is weak.What should i do? Help me please!"Chanyeol hugged Xiao tight.
"Oh dear,don't hug me so tight i'm 89 yrs. old already." Xiao laughed.
"Haha,i'm sorry Halmoni.So are you going to help me pay for Baekhyun's check up?" Chanyeol asked with his ceep smile on.
"Uhm,sure sweetie just for you.Now go home your mother is waiting for you" Chanyeol thanked his Halmoni again and run outside.
"Humphh.Let me Rest already,Baekhyun-ah please accept my gift and please never leave my Sweetheart alone." Xiao said.She have decided that she need to rest already since she is old already.

---------------------------------------
Morning.....

"Chanyeol-ah! Someone decided to give me her heart!She's so sweet to me and she gave me a letter.And she kinda know you" Baekhyun said happily on the phone.
"Well,that's great what did she said read it to me!"Chanyeol happily answered.
"Baekhyun-ah!Please accept my gift and please never leave my sweetheart alone and that's Chanyeol" Baekhyun smiled.
"........"
"Chanyeol-ah?"
"........"
"Chanyeol!"
"-sob-sob-sob-"
"Why are you crying my Chanie?"Baekhyun asked.
"I-it's H-a-halmoniiiiiiiiiii!"Chanyeol cried.Baekhyun immediately hung up and run to Chanyeol's house.
When Baekhyun got there he ran inside even without knocking and go to Chanyeol's room.
"Chanyeol-ah I'm sorry" Baekhyun looked at the floor and started crying.
"No,it's fine baekie.She did help me!I really really love her.Baekhyun-ah please take care of her heart." Chanyeol hugged baekhyun tight and kiss him in the forehead.


THE END.
------------------------
A/N:Haha,not that great isn't it? Sorry! -Author domonie-
We're really really soryy about the ending we didn't know how to end it.! -Admin Cuttie-
So the end Cxx It's shorrt..I'm sorry i re-writted it Cx.