-Chapter 36

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

Yoon Mi's POV

I woke up in the morning and got out from my and Suho's room because he was nowhere to be found.

I went to the living room but he wasn't there. I continued looking for him in the kitchen but he wasn't there.

When I was in the kitchen, I saw in the table that there were some foods. American breakfast considering of Bacon, egg, toast, hotdog and a juice. And there, I saw a paper, I looked at it and opened. It was from Suho.

Annyeong, Yoon Mi-ah~

I'm guessing that you're already awake right now because you're reading this right? kekeke~

Did you have a good sleep?

I am sorry if I didn't wake you when I leaved the house, you were sleeping so deep.

Here are breaskfast foods that I made for you. I hope you like it.

By the way, I'm at the SM building right now. You can come here if you want.

Enjoy your breakfast :)

 

Suho<3

 

I was smiling like an idiot while reading the letter my Suho oppa gave me. Is this really the feeling of being inlove? But, I guess there won't be a happy ending for us.

I sat down on the chair and started eating breakfast, my phone suddenly rang. (Yes, My phone is always right beside me). I looked at it and saw that it was Ji Hee unnie, I quickly answered it.

"Annyeonghaseyo, unnie" I greeted unnie cheerfully.

"Annyeong, Yoon Mi. Did I wake you up?" She asked on the other line.

"Aniyo. I was just eating when you called"

"If you are done, do you want to hangout here?"

Unnie asked me if I want to hangout there, Yes, ofcourse yes! I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach. I was thinking of meeting Suho-ssi there. My heart kept beating rapidly.

"Of course, unnie" I answered her cheerfully.

"See you" She said, after that, she hung up the phone. 

I continued eating while smiling like a pabo, alone. What can I do? I am thinking of meeting Suho-ssi. I already miss him, eventhough we went on a date last night. Well, I call it a date. Speaking of that date, I remembered about the kiss yesterday. Suho oppa (oppa?) took all my 1st and 2nd kiss. Well, I don't want to kiss other man if it's not Suho. He owns my heart.  

I was done eating and rushly went to the bathroom, took a bath. I changed my clothes with a winter  cardigan on top and just a pants at the bottom. I wore a winter boots and of course, a thick jacket. I went out of the house, took a taxi and went to the SM building.

As I was on my way to the practice room, I saw Kris. He's with a girl. I can't see the girl because her back was facing me. Kris looked like he is some kind of annoyed, worried, happy, sad and angry. I don't really know but it seems like they are kinda fighting. I approach the two of them with a smile on.

"Annyeonghaseyo, oppa" I greeted Kris while bowing, smiling.

"Oh! Yoon Mi annyeong~"

I faced the girl and smiled at her. She just glared at me and fake smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Mi imnida. How about you?" I took out my hand as a sign of handshake.

"T-ara's Jiyeon" She just told me, didn't took my hand and stared at me. I quickly grabbed my hand back. It's a shame that she didn't took it. She's kinda a bad girl.

Who is she? She's a bad girl.

I can tell it.

It was silent being with Jiyeon but not being with Kris oppa though. A moment later, Jiyeon's phone rang. "Oppa, We'll talk again" She excused herself coldly to Kris. She didn't bid a goodbye to me.

What a rude girl!

She has a sweet face but is she really a bad girl?

I shouldn't judge her yet. 

We just met so i'll slip it away.

I heard Kris oppa sigh a relief. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nah.. It's nothing"

"Okay.." It was silence but it's not awkward.

"You're going to the practice room, right?" Kris asked me. 

I nodded. We started walking to the practice room "By the way..oppa?"

"Mmmh?"

"Eh..Why are you still here? I thought Exo-M would be going back to China today"

"Yeah, but it was cancelled"

I looked at him confused. "Waeyo?"

"I don't know. Mr. Soo Man just told us to stay here for a week"

I nodded slowly showing that I understand. We arrived infront of the room and Kris oppa opened the door revealing the smiling 11 boys and a girl, Ji Hee unnie.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed to all of them.

"Annyeong" They all greeted back. Suho went near me, held my waist infront of Exo and Ji Hee unnie.

I blushed. "W-what are you doing?" I whispered to him.

"Just greeting the wife i missed" He said and kissed both of my cheeks. My face was very red like a tomato. "Omo, Yoon Mi is blushing~" Ji Hee unnie teased.

"Stop being sweet!!" Xiu Min and Sehun shouted.

The remaining members and Ji Hee unnie just laughed at their childishness. Well, Sehun can do it. He is still a teenager though. I heard Kris chuckled at the back. I looked at him and smiled.

 

Kris' POV  (A/N: Woah, My first time having Kris' POV)

I was thankful that Yoon Mi arrived just in time when I was talking with Jiyeon. I was annoyed with her. She kept on insisting that she is my girlfriend. It has been like this since I debuted with the exo members. Of all the idols, why me?! I don't even like her! For me, she's fake! 

And there's Soo Man, he cancelled our flight to China and didn't gave us any explanation. I was very happy because finally, I can go back to my home and won't see that annoying Jiyeon, but that old man cancelled it. Aghhhh...SO, That Jiyeon will be like stalking me for who knows how many days, months and years? I can't live being with Jiyeon, I must find a girlfriend.

Suho's POV

I was thinking of how to 'break up' with Yoon Mi. My heart doesn't want me to do it but my mind kept saying that I should do it. The fact that this is just a marriage by a contract and that contract already ends. What should I do? That old man, Soo Man kept on asking me if I already did break up with her.

By the time I was thinking, Yoon Mi and Kris entered the practice room, I didn't feel jealousy because I know that hyung doesn't like nor love her but I do.

"Stop being so sweet!!" Xiu Min hyung and Sehun maknae shouted while I was kissing Yoon Mi's both cheeks. She was blushing really hard and I find it cute, really cute. We just laughed at them.

"Yoon Mi, let's sit" I told Yoon Mi while grabbing her in the sofa and made her sat on my lap.

She blushed again. "Can't I just sit with Ji Hee unnie?"

"No!" I strictly told her.

She lowered her head. "Mianheyo"

I caressed her hair and put it at the back of her ear. "Sorry, I didn't mean to shout"

She gave me her sweetest smile and so I did.

"Ahhh.. Let's get out here. I am sorrounded by sweet ants!!" Luhan and Kai said at unison.

They stand up and are going to get out of the room but Yoon Mi stop them.

"Wait- Let's just all stay here. Let's talk and have fun" She said cheerfully. 

I looked at her with a just-let-them-be face but she replied me with a puppy face saying please. I have no other choice. She used my weak point, her puppy eyes. I gave her my most charm smile. She smiled and the members and Ji Hee noona walked back to their seats.

"So, someone knows why exo-m's flight was cancelled?" She started a conversation.

"Aniyo! Mr. Soo Man didn't tell us" Tao explained.

She nodded. "He also said that we can have a vacation for two days" Chen added.

"You don't have practice today?" She asked Kris.

Kris shook his head. "No, we don't have"

"Then, what are we doing here? We should go out" She cheerfully said. 

They all agreed. She turned her head towards me and ask.

"Why did you left so early, Suho-ssi?" She pouted cutely.

"Mr. Soo Man called me for something."

She nodded. "Let's go?" She asked everyone.

We walked out from the room and of course with our disguise. Ji Hee noona and Yoon Mi are the only one who don't have disguise, Of course!

"Where do you want to go?" I shouted a little to Yoon Mi, only for her to hear and some members. She wasn't closed with me. She's with noona, maybe 15cm away from me.

"Anywhere! Sehun our maknae can choose!"

Sehun checked his wristwatch. "It is 11:30am. Shall we eat lunch first?"

"Sure, we are hungry" Yoon Mi and Ji Hee noona said at the same time. They laughed. I chuckled a bit by their action. Ji Hee noona is cute, not to mention my Yoon Mi the crybaby is more cuter. On the way to the restaurant, I was thinking what Mr. Soo Man told me the whole time.

 

[A/N: Annyeonghaseyo! I'm really sorry if I didn't update yesterday. I was lazy and kept repeating the video where Exo sang Hawak Kamay, a philippine song. I was really touched. I cried while watching them. Kai, on the other hand, in some video seems like he's in a little pain. It hurts me when one of the exo are/is hurt. I wasn't at the concert though. I'm a filipino but i'm not living there. If one day, Exo comes to your country, please don't push or hurt them. I know you won't do that but some fans are sorta like that so please tell them to not pust and hurt exo. Thank You so much. My heart hurts seeing Kai in pain. I want to do something but I can't. It is impossible. By the way, thank you for the new subbies~]