Ljoe Mad!!!

We Got Married with Sehun And New JYP girl group

pizap.com13521639568171.jpg

"What all this!!" Ljoe throw the newspaper. Chunji stared her. "You're lying Junghwa!" Ljoe kick the table. "I...don't you understand that I just use the both of you to get Sehun?!?" she scold them. Chunji slapped her. "I thought that you love me!!" Ljoe pulled her hair. "Let me go loser!" she evert his hand. "I thought that you will admit that baby is mine and marry me!!" Ljoe mad. Junghwa silent. Chunji look at Ljoe and smirk. Ljoe push Junghwa from the chair. "Yah!! Awh!!.." the blood is flowing on the floor. Ljoe and Chunji smiled and ran away. Junghwa was in pain, she took her phone and send a message to Sehun but she didn't know that she send it to Hyun Ah.

 

SIESTA DORM

Hyun Ah quickly grab her phone as she heard the beep sound. "Sehun, help me? Junghwa?" Hyun Ah put her jacket and ran out of the dorm.

 

Junghwa was holding her stomach. Waiting for someone to help her. She saw someone but it's blurry. Hyun Ah was shocked to see the blood. "Guys quickly carry her to the car! Min Mi, Min Ra and min Rin pouted. "Why should we help this ." Min Ra said to Min Rin. Min Rin nodded. Hyun Ah help Min Mi carrying Junghwa to the car.

 

HOSPITAL

"emergency!!!" said Hyun Ah to the nurse. They quickly took Junghwa to the emergency room. They are waiting outside the room. "Why do we should help her? She seize your Sehun." Min Ra babbled. Hyun Ah look at her bestfriend. "Min Ra, we should help others that in trouble even if she do bad to us." Hyun Ah explained. "She's too much Hyun Ah." Min Rin said. Suddenly the doctor came out. "Doctor?" Hyun Ah asked him. "Your friend had a miscarriage." the doctor told them. "Jinjja?" said Min Mi. "We should call Sehun." Hyun Ah took her phone.

 

S.M Building

Sehun are busy arranging his marriage with Lee Soo Man. "Yobseo? What? Go to the hospital? What for? I wil know? Yah!!" Sehun asked Lee Soo Man a permission to go to the hospital.

 

HOSPITAL

"Hyun Ah!!! Gwenchana?"Sehun hold her cheeks and hugged her. Hyun Ah pushed him. "Not me. Your fiance is miscarriage." Hyun Ah told him. "That's not my baby." Sehun want to walk away but Hyun Ah grab his hand and dragged him into the ward.

Junghwa was crying as she saw Sehun. "Sehun...I'm sorry for everything....."She said and hold Sehun hand. Sehun are not looking at her. Hyun Ah tears fall but she quickly wiped it. "Thanks to god. I will not marry you."Sehun said. Junghwa look at Hyun Ah with her evil face. "I will not appreciate for what you do to me Hyun Ah until Sehun is mine." She talk in her mind. "Sehun please marry me" she said. "Yah!! I said I never touch you or sleep with you damn it!! Pabo! Chipal!!" Sehun cursed her and push her hands away. Junghwa was crying. "I will told the news and call my boss to cancel the wedding." He took his phone. Junghwa throw his phone away. "Pabo!! You throw my phone!!" Sehun quickly took his phone but his phone is broken. Min Ra that saw the incident lend her phone to Sehun and look at Junghwa with a cynical looked and smirking. Junghwa widen her eyes.  

"Wait Min Ra, we must check the baby DNA first!" Sehun got an idea. Sehun ran to the doctor room. "Sehun ssi!!!" Junghwa shout his named. Min Ra closed . "Shut up ! You're such a devil!" Min Ra cursed her. "Everything will be prove in the DNA!!" said Min Rin. Junghwa pushed her hand away.

The doctor is taking sehun blood to compare with the embryo blood. "You will get the result next week." the doctor smile to him. "kamsahamnida." sehun bowed.

Junghwa Ward

She was sweating because nervous. "Why are you sweating ? Loose your pride?" Min rin insinuate her. "No. Stop calling me !" Junghwa mad. "So what? , e, ? harlot?" Min Rin and Min Ra chuckled. Junghwa cying. "Guys, we will get the result next week." sehun said to Min Ra and Min Rin but his eyes chaotically finding Hyun Ah. Junghwa was nervous. her face become pale. "Why your pace become pale? Scared?" Sehun insinuate her and out of the room. He slam the door. Min Rin stick out her tongue towards Junghwa and follow sehun. Min Ra laughed. Junghwa was really mad.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

P/S: Jeng..jeng..jeng....what is the result??