Jong Up surrender

We Got Married with Sehun And New JYP girl group

                    pizap.com13521320393821.jpg

JYP BUILDING

"Miss Hyun Ah, there's someone want to see you." said the vocal trainer. Hyun Ah walk slowly to the guest room. "Oh, Jong Up." Hyun Ah rebuked him. Jong Up walk closer to Hyun Ah. "Hyun Ah, I'm so sorry for what happening." He said. Hyun Ah smiled. "It's okay." she replied. "I just want to tell you something, let's break up." Hyun Ah made her confused face. "What do you mean?" she asked. Jong Up chuckled and knocked his own head. "Yeah, before that we are loving couple, so, I saw you are so happy with Sehun so I decide to break up with you. If you don't mind?" He hold Hyun Ah hand. "Oh...but we are still friens right?" Hyun Ah told him. Jong Up nodded. Jong Up hugged her. "Thank you for loving me before Hyun Ah." Jong Up winked his eyes and walk out of the room. Hyun Ah messed her hair. "I don't understand." Then Hyun Ah shrugged and walk to the dorm.

BAP DORM

"Hey, Jong Up, are you okay?" Yong Guk asked him. "Erm. I just broke up with Hyun Ah." He said and smiled. "Don't you sad?" he asked him. Jong Up chuckled. "Nope, I love when I see her happy with someone she love."Jong up smiled. Yong Guk patted his shoulder.

 

AMELIA GRAVE

Sehun was crying. "Amy, daddy miss you so much..you bright my day before and now without you, I feel zero...." He cried. Suddenly Junghwa came. "I feel guilty for leaving her alone. But I am too busy for my activity Sehunnie..." she said. Sehun wiped his tears and turned his head. "What are you doing here?" he asked in anger. "Visit Amelia." she answered with a fake tears. "Stop acting that you love her Junghwa. I know you hate this child but I don't blame on you for her deadness."Sehun said to her without looking at her face. "Whatever Sehun. I'm going. Bye Amelia." Junghwa wore her glasses and walk away.

"Damn, Sehun become more mad. How can I win his heart back!!! Arghh!!!" She stump her feet. Chunji and Ljoe are waiting for her in  the car. "Ahjumma!! Quickly!"shout Ljoe. Junghwa ran to the black car.

 

*Bbuing Bbuing Mansion*

Hyun Ah sit on the sofa while waiting for Sehun. She open the door as she heard the doorbell. "Hyun Ah!" Sehun hugged her. "Where are you just now?' she asked. "Err...shop."he lied. Hyun Ah found something on the sofa and saw Amelia's art. "Mummy, me and daddy." she read it. Hyun ah tears fall again. "What happen?" Sehun hugged her from back. "This.." Sehun read it and kiss Hyun Ah forehead. "Be patient Hyun Ah ssi." Sehun has really fall for her.

EXID DORM

"Aha!! Why don't I admit that the child in my body right now is Sehun baby? Yes, thanks to Ljoe for making me pregnant!...." Junghwa took her handbag and out of the dorm.