Final

I Did It For You

 

 

Tears are rolling down on my face. Darkness began to take over.

My heart is breaking, why are you doing this, why now?

I could feel the atmosphere darken, I felt empty, I felt sadness surrounding me, you did this to me.

I hate this feeling; it cuts every part of me.

There it is. My beloved with the woman he truly likes.

The woman's hands were all over him. He kept on kissing her, addicted to her.

I tried to fight back my tears, I couldn't. 

I remember our amazing moments. I remember when we first met. I remember when were cuddling in our bed, hoping for time to stop, and keep like that forever. 

But we don't have that anymore.

She had him.

She stole him.

She can cuddle with him.

She can.... kiss him.

The rain was still pounding on to the ground. I wish this never happen.

Sehun had love all written on his face. The woman was slowly taking his shirt off. Burying her hands on his skin. His lips won't leave hers.  Sehun's hands were roaming all over her body, exploring every spot.

When Sehun and I are together in the past. He has been bullied before. He was a nerd when we were in high school, being bullied everyday. Bruises were found on his body until I found him. I fell in love with him...

I protected him from being bullied and I changed his appearance to protect him from being teased.

One time, you nearly been hit by the truck, you could have died that time. I saved you Sehun. I saved you...

 

And I only did it for you...