The Fall

Paparazzi
Light flashes when the photographers took their photos. Endless light flashes at the brunette hair beauty that was walking down the red carpet along with a tall tan female next to her. They paid little to no attention to the crowed while the walked as the security tried their best to keep the paparazzi back. The tall tan female walked awfully close to the brunette hair, but the brunette paid no mind to the closeness. She was quite comfortable with the closeness actually. She felt protected when the tan female placed her arm on the brunette while they walked down to the red carpet towards the van that was waiting for them.
 
Within the crowed there was a certain red hair, Tiffany. She was trying her best to look at the two beauties over all the paparazzi in front of her. But she had failed to catch a glimpse of the two that walked down the red carpet. “Dang I can’t see!” The red haired muttered in frustration as she exhaled a heavy sigh, but she did not give up. “I need to see her! I need to see if it's really her!” She then started to walk forward, pushing the people in front of her while trying to wiggle through them. Before she knew it she tripped over someone's foot as she stumbled to the ground and felt flat on her face, luckily for her though, her face planting into the red carpet rather than the concrete floor. There was suddenly a loud gasp being heard as everything started to grow quiet. The red hair ignored the gasp as she slowly lifted herself off the ground. She groaned in pain, closing her eyes shut from the pain the felt on her face, as she rubbed her forehead and nose.
 
“Are you alright?” A  mature voiced asked in concern.
 
Tiffany muttered in reply, “Yeah, sort of…” She slowly opens her eyes and look up, towards the voice, then her eyes suddenly grew wide at the person that stood before her, the brunette hair beauty, Jessica. Tiffany stared at the Jessica flabbergasted. Words suddenly failed her as she just simply stared up at Jessica, admiring her beauty and flawlessness that Jessica portray. 
 
“Are you alright?” Jessica asked again with a worried expression. She stretch her hand out to help Tiffany up, but suddenly someone interrupted by calling out Tiffany’s name and burst out from the crowed.
 
“Unnie!” Yoona called out to her best friend worryingly as she quickly rushed to her and helped Tiffany up.
 
Jessica took her hand back, seeing that her help was not needed, while she carefully watched Yoona helped Tiffany up on her feet. “I’m very sorry for my friend’s clumsiness!” Yoona apologize in the behalf of her old friend and gave a deep bow. While Tiffany just stood there dazed as she continued to stare at Jessica. Her eyes could not trail away from the brunette hair before her. Then Tiffany suddenly felt a jab on her rib that snapped her out of her trance. She shot a glare at Yoona when she had elbowed her on the rib as Tiffany finally realized why Yoona jabbed her. “O-oh! I’m very sorry!” Tiffany stuttered, her face flushed read in embarrasement, as she followed suit with Yoona and bowed as well.  
 
Jessica gave a soft smile when the two stood straight back up, “It’s alright as long you’re fine.” With that said Jessica walked off, continuing to avdance towards the van that waited for Jessica and the tan female. “Be careful next time alright?” The tan female said coolly and gave a wink to the Tiffany and Yoona, causing both of them to blush madly, as she walked past the two and caught up with Jessica.
 
“A-ah… Thank you for your kindness!” Tiffany and Yoona said in union with another bow. “Unnie, we better go…” Yoona muttered, tugging on Tiffany's arm, as she stared at the silence paparazzi that stared at those two and the other two. “Y-yeah…” Tiffany stuttered as they both quickly walked away awkwardly from everyone. I wonder if she remembers me. Tiffany mentally stated with a sigh and held her head low.
 
Jessica silently watched as Tiffany and Yoona walked back in the crowed of paparazzi, disappearing from her sight, before she got into the van with the tan girl behind her. Jessica took her seat in the back and exhaled as she leaned her head on the tan female’s shoulder when she sat next to her. The tan girl suddenly gave a slight chuckle as she draped her arm on Jessica’s shoulder.
 
“What’s so funny, Yul?” Jessica asked with a raised brow as she looked up Yuri.
 
“Nothing, nothing, it’s just funny to see you being nice to someone for the first time.” Yuri said while still chuckling.
 
“Yah!” Jessica yelled and lightly slapped Yuri on the arm. “I am nice!”
 
“Nice? C’mon, you’re not called an Ice Princess for no reason. ~” Yuri teased as she earned another slap from the brunette. Then a pout was form on Jessica’s lips. “But, you’re the ice princess that I love. ~” Yuri added when she saw her pout. She shifted in her seat where she could properly brush her lips against Jessica’s soft and warm ones.
 
Jessica didn’t fight back instead she returned the kiss as she would never get tired of Yuri’s sweet lips against hers’. She then felt something moist brushing against her lower lips as Yuri wanted entrance. But, Jessica didn’t allow it as she pulled away making Yuri pout. “No until you take me out to dinner.” Jessica said with a sly smirk form on her lips. Yuri whined and continued to pout. Jessica was about to give in Yuri’s pout, but she stood her ground and kept a sly smirk on her face and a stern stare.
 
Yuri exhaled a sigh and mumbled, “Fine.” She glanced away not making any eye contact with Jessica.
 
“What? I didn’t hear you.” Jessica retorted with an even bigger smirk on her face.
 
“I said, fine.” Yuri said louder as Jessica was pleased with the response now. Jessica slide her hand behind Yuri’s neck, send shivers down the tan female’s back, and pull her into another kiss. This time, Jessica took the lead and brought their kiss into a passionate one. 

A/N: Sorry it's a little slow and boring everyone. It is the first chapter so, don't expect too much out of it? ; AAA; Anyways, thanks for reading everyone, hope you like it ! I'm currently working on the next chapter already. ~