~CHAPTER 1~ How do I get myself into these situations?

WGM SEASON 5 WITH EXO-K'S OH SEHUN

CHAPTER 1- How Do I Get Into Myself Into These Situations?

 Prologue

Kim Suon POV 

   Wahh~ It's such a  nice day today here in Korea. I can't believe I'm here for the first time ever. I need to call my parents that i got to Seoul fine and met up with my aunt and uncle already. Yeah, I know what you are thinking, a Korean girl who has never been to Korea? Well, Go Figure, I'm a Korean-American and proud to be one. I can't wait to drive around Seoul and go to places like the Namsan Tower. Let me introduce myself to you all. My name is Kim Suon, I am taking a year off before i start college to visit Korea (meaning I am 19 years old), I am 168 cm and I want to double major in music and photography. I want to be a singer but with my family, they want me to aspire in a career that is more realistic. There you have it my bio just without all the family background facts and all that snazz. My life changed and it all happened on the fatal day that I happen to be on my way up towards the Namsan Tower.

.................................................The Story Starts Here...............................................

Suon POV

It's such a nice day today. What can I do today? Should I go and walk along the Han river? Go to Namsan tower? or go and just drive and see where I go? Gosh, I'm so indecisive, let's do eenie-meenie-minnie-moe then. [han river is 1st, namsan tower is 2nd, and driving is last]. Eenie-meenie-minnie-moe catch a tiger by its toe, if you holler let me go, eenie-meenie-minie-moe. Namsan Tower it is then.

................20 minutes later.......

I finally got to the entrance, now I just need to take the cable car up to the observation deck. I've got my trusty camera and my backpack with my luncha dn snack in it along with other necessities. THe line seemed very long and it looked like I would be spending possibly more than an hour in line today. Aish. What can I do now while waiting in line?

................................20 minutes later..................

Omg what's with all the commotion behind me. I turn around looking to see where the screaming is coming from and I see masses of girls and several tall figures being surrounded by them. Well, YES finally im almost at the front only one more cable car til it's my turn! I'm so excited, I want to get away from all this commotion too. I don't exactly like having my eardrums bleed from all the shrieks I hear.

Yay, my cable car is here! So, I head on into the cable car with others coming in as well and due to my rather small frame, I was pushed around A LOT. THe view is amazing going up to the tower! You can see almost all of Seoul! I probably look like a little kid high on a sugar rush, but it's the first time i've seen something so beautiful. 

 

.........To Be Continued........

 

273609_1_25.jpg

 

 

IMG_5289.JPG