Two

My New Friends,EXO

KiMi's POV

I was on my way to school. Then i saw a new shop. It was a toy shop!!! I LOVE TOYS!!! Still have an hour before the school gate close so i went there to check if there any toys i like i can buy after class. I entered it and i saw RILAKKUMA!!!! I LOVE IT !!! I'll decided i will buy it later and went to my school happily~ It was Sports Day.I changed my uniform and went to the school field. SO MANY STUDENT!!! Well,we smart students wore long tracksuit and t-shirt while others wore VERY Y. I was enjoying my oranges juice suddenly i heard all of boys shouting. I looked at what is it and i saw HyunAh. SHE IS THE MOST Y/ Her s about you come out. EXO also stared at her.Kris also joined them. I felt a bit jealous. WHAT?!!! YA KIMI!! WAKE UP!! I HATE HIM!!!

So,the competition started. I joined running track and one of us is HyunAh. At last,only HyunAh and me can survived.HyunAh said something.

''EVERYONE!!!! IF I WIN,SHE'LL EAT THAT TRACH WE PREPARED,OK????'',she pointed at those trash.''AND IF SHE WIN,I'LL EAT IT!!! INFRONT OF ALL OF YOU~!!!!!!''

Then,she made a body wave.God,her S line. All of students supported her except for my classmates. 

''YOU CAN DO IT KIMI!!!!!!!!! HWAITING!!!!!''

I just smile and i looked at EXO,they're keep supporting HyunAh.

''well,look at them~handsome boys~ aaww~I need to be more y next time''

I ignored her. So,when the competition started, we ran. Firstly, it was HyunAh ran faster. I just ran slowly. Everyone cheered of HyunAh. I felt like i'm nothing. Then i started thinking of my grandparents. They took care of me since i'm born. I want to win this. So, I ran as fast as i could and just pass HyunAh. She was shocked and keep shouting at me.

'' YAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! HOW COULD IT BE???!!!!!!!!''

''grandma,grandpa,I'll win this for you. I love you.''I keep repeating this in my mind. I ignored people yelled at me. I only keep thinking of my grandparents. And i made it!!!!! I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone was speechless,only my classmates were jumping and shouting and hugged me~~ I felt so happy~ 

''YAH!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!'',HyunAh slapped me.''I SUPPOSE TO WIN!!!!! YOU!!! UUUGGGHHH!!!!''

''I did this because i have reasons. You don't need to eat that. It's no good for your health,btw,good job'',i smiled at her.

''what?''

''here,this medal i give to you'',i did it not because i want this.It's just i want to''

''THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,NERD!!!'',she ran and took a pic of her with that medal.

I walked alone to class,since all students enjoyed the sports day. I sat on my chair,staring at my necklace that given by grandma before i left her. I miss he so much. How is her now? hhhmmm.. I miss her.. I cried a lot and kept saying i miss them,love them and bla bla bla.... 

''congratulation'',someone said.

''bwo?''

''hello!!'',it was EXO.

''oh...hello..'',I wiped my eyes quickly.

''you're crying.what happened?'', Kai said.

''just go and enjoy stare at HyunAh''

''ooohhh~~~ someone is jealous~~'', Lay said.

''ya! we're neighbour~ let's be friend~'', SeHun said.

''btw,you're awesome !!!!!!!'',ChanYeol said.

''oohh...thanks...''

I quickly get up to leave that class and Kris pulled my waist.

''KiMi,why you hate us so much?''

''no....thing...just i need privacy now''

''stop avoiding us,do you know something?''

''i really need to go! let go of me!!'',I struggled from him.His too strong. 

''tell us,what happened?why are you crying??!''

''LET ME GO!!!!'' i shouted and some students took a peek at the door and Kris let me go. I started crying because it's hurt me.My waist hurt so much. I ran to the park for relax myself and then went to the toy shop. I want to buy those Rilakkuma stuff. I took a lot of them and to the counter. When i want tp pay it someone said

''here,i paid for her'',it was Kris.

''no! no! NO!!! here my money!!!''

But that cashier took his money.weird.

''Let's go home together? with our car. It's dangerous for you walking alone at this time.'',he touch my hand and holded it.

I let go of his hand but he pulled it.''ya...i can take care of myself.Let me go...I'm tired of this...''

''Let's go''

''but-'',he look at me with his shining eyes.

I just followed him and he smiled. GOD!!! THAT FACE!!!!

In the car,I saw all of EXO. I just stood there looking at them with my Rilakkuma stuff.

''sit here'',Kris pulled me and i sat beside him.I was blushing.Kris also. We kept silent in the car. When we arrived,i went to my apartment and thanks them.

''Thanks for the ride,Kris'', I blushed.

''No need.btw,you can come to our home anytime'',he smiled again.

''oh..ok..''

I quickly went into my home and wash up,doing my homework ,do some revision. Suddenly,BLACKOUT!!!

''AAAAHHHH!!!!!'',I shouted,I'M AFRAID OF DARK!!!!!

''KIMI YAH!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!''

I opened the door and I quickly hugged the person in front of me.

''I'M SCARE!!!! HELP ME!!!! '' i cried.

''are you ok??!!''

''i'm-oh...Kris,sorry'',I let go of the hug.

''it's ok. Come,stay with us ''

''but-''

''you want to be alone in your house?''

''no...'',I pout.

 

Kris's POV

I took KiMi to our home. I lighted up the candle and put it at every place and rooms. KiMi kept hugging her doll. But she seems scare. It's like something happened to her. Why she afraid of dark very much?

''KiMi,are you ok?'',I asked.

''uuhh..yeah...'',she hide her face behind her doll.

''eeeerr...would you like to drink something?''

''can i?''

''sure!''

''i want milk''

''milk?? ok,but it's cold''

''it's ok''

HAHAHAHAH!!! KIMI STILL DRINK MILK???!!! LLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!! But she so cute. I took the milk and gave it to her.

''here''

''uumm..thanks,where's others?''

''they have practice dance.''

''oh...''

I stared at her when she drank the milk and some milk was left on her lips. I don't know why i'm out of my mind.

''KiMi.....''

''uh?''

''staystill.'' I pulled her head and kissed her lips to clean the left over milk on it. She pushed me.

'' yah!! what's that?!!!!''

''SORRY!!!!''

''uuurrrggghh!! YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!!!!''

What?? her first kiss?? is me?? 

It was cute. 

 

 

 

 

 

I think i fall in love with you,KiMi.......