New

[NOT] A Secret Love

[Soojung's POV]

I slowly opened my eyes, and there I saw a peaceful face right in front of me.

After I was sure that I'm wake enough, I moved my body and I felt like something was on my hand.

There I saw his hand, slowly separated from mine.

Wait. Why ? I mean... How come ?!

I was too shock and silly things started to come around my imagination.

I quickly stood up and ran to my bedroom. Oh you stupid Jung Soojung! What happened last night, huh ?

I rest my body on the door as soon as I came into my room and locked it. 

I just didn't want something bad happen between me and them since I had to work from them from then.

-end of POV-

"Hey, Kim Jongin!!," Chanyeol and Suho shouted altogether, woke Kai up.

"Aish, hyung! Can't you just be quiet ? I'm sleepy!," Kai replied and closed his eyes back.

"Oh... I know how much you love your sleep, Kim Jongin ? Because you slept with a girl last night..", Chanyeol said.

Kai was shocked and just couldn't understand what was his hyung saying. He sat right away and his face  was so confused.

"What did you say ? Are you crazy ?! I won't !," he said in confidence.

"Really ? So whose picture is this ?," Suho said and showed Kai a picture on his cell phone.

Sleeping Kai and Soojung was on the picture, holding hands.

"So.. you must have loved her already huh ?," Suho teased.

"No way! Maybe it was just an accident! I was having headache last night!," he said to make sure.

"Okay, whatever! We'll just save this picture. Now get ready! We have a morning schedule!," Suho said.

Kai was just lazily walked to his room and got prepared.

In another room, Soojung was done all the preparations and she just had to depart.

She came out from her room, and all EXO-K members were gathering in the living room.

"Hi, Soojung-ah!," Kyungsoo lightly said, followed by other members' glare.

"Why? She's younger than me! Soojung-ah, can we just talk informally?," Kyungsoo asked.

Soojung was too shy to even think, so she just nodded.

"See that!," Kyungsoo proudly said.

"Kids! Let's go!," the manager shouted from the entrance door.

Then all the members including Soojung walked out and departed.

That day's schedule wasn't many. Just a music concert.

So early in the morning, EXO-K had to do the rehearsal first.

After all of them arrived, they went out from the car and prepared themselves.

Soojung quickly went to the dressing room which was had been prepared by the event organizer.

She had to go and back from the car to the dressing room since she had to move the clothes of the group.

After all clothes had moved, she put them all in order and by the owner.

Since she's Jongin's private stylist also, she had to be more focus on him.

After the rehearsal, everyone got their rest time, including Soojung.

She decided to go to find a minimarket nearby.

She was a pretty silent and cold-face young lady, so she wouldn't ask anyone.

She bought a cup of ramen and a bottle of mineral water. She cooked it first then came back to the event place.

While at that time, EXO-K members were having their break time eating.

"I think it will be better if Soojung joined us, right ? I really like the fact that she's around our age," Baekhyun said.

And everyone agreed.

"Anyway, where's she ? She should be here in our dressing room right ?," Sehun asked.

"Right, where did she go?," Chanyeol asked too.

At that moment, there came Soojung bringing a cup of ramen and a bottle of mineral water.

"What the? You.. You just eat ramen?!," Kyungsoo asked in shock.

"Yes, why ?," Soojung replied in confusion.

"No way! Come and join us! We got  an extra portion on food!," Suho said and brought Soojung joined them.

"No, thank you..," Soojung tried to say no. But no way she could do nothing.

And she just had to joined them eating.

Few hours before the event started, all the members had to change their clothes.

Everyone had done the preparation except the slow Jongin.

"Yah! Kim Jongin! Can't you be fast?," Sehun shouted.

"Alright, let's just wait outside," Suho said and they left Kai alone with his stylist, Soojung,

Kai just had done changing his clothes, and realized that everyone left him.

He just let out a sigh.

"30 minutes left for preparation!," the staff shouted from outside, reminding all artists.

"Jongin-shi, let me fix your clothes," Soojung calmly said and approached Kai.

There weren't any shy look on her face, just a serious face of a young lady.

She professionally fixed Kai's clothes.

[Kai's POV]

I just felt strange.

You know?

My heart thumped so fast.

Her face was right in front of me, just few inches away.

Even I could feel her breath. Her lips was just few centimeters from my face,

Her hands were busy fixing my clothes, circled in distance around my neck.

My hands were shaking.

I just couldn't breath properly.

What... What's with me ?