The Beginning

My Existence

“Mama? Mama! Blood…It’s everywhere! Mama?!” The little boy cried rubbing himself trying hard to get rid of the bright red fire colour. “Mama!” The endless cries of the little boy echoed in and out of the forgotten Palace.

A lady hiding in the shadow cried silently hoping a miracle would happen, “My son…My precious son! If only you knew… If only you knew…” She pulled the cloth over and left without another word, walking through the endless night. “Thank you Mi Young, thank you for your loyalty towards our master.” The Heavens whispered through the green grass field.

A Nearby Village—

“Have you heard?! A new Awakening has happened! The Gods have finally heard our cries and pleads! Oh Holy Gods!” The villagers went on their knees and thanked the Gods crying with joy and hugging their families. They cheered and feasted for this happy occasion, getting drunk and crazy.

“Despicable humans, terrible and selfish creatures who do nothing but waste their times thanking the Gods!”  A demoness spat appalled by the villager’s happiness. She turned and smiled at the little demon boy she was carrying, “Se Hun-ah, this is the reason we live…” her eyes glared at the villagers, “We live to kill those people.” As if someone had said something to hurt the little demon, he automatically stirred awake and bit onto the thumb of the demoness.

“You’re quite nasty, right little one?” The demoness met eyes with the little demon for the first time, she was surprised herself by the amount of emptiness in his eyes, it was purely empty…

“I shall train you to become what I’ve always dreamt of becoming, you shall wreck this whole world of ours! I shall and will protect you from harm’s reach until you’ve mastered the demon ways.” She cackled and disappeared like a puff of black smoke.