Check.

Collide.

I made it longer. Btw, let's just switch Exo-M and Exo-K so that Exo-M perform in Korea and Exo-K perform in China. Ok? 'Coz I realised halway through writing the first chapter that Eun Ji is in Seoul~. *Facepalm* Couldn't be bothered changing it....


EUN JI'S POV.

"Make up?" I finished applying my lipgloss and closed the lid.

"Check."

"Stylish clothes?" I fixed my checked shirt and fake 'nerd' glasses. Apparently they were 'in' this week, and what's in, according to Seoul Art High School is stylish.

"Check."

"Phone?" I looked around my small bathroom before finding it on the bench and putting it into my pocket.

"Check."

"Happy face?" I looked up at myself and remembered the dark circles, hidden by concealer, the lifeless cheeks coloured by blush and looked hard at my mouth, positioned in a semi-frown.

Every night was spent working late and every early morning was spent trying to hide the facts and look unlike the the walking dead before heading to school.

Using my pinkies and pushed the corners of my mouth into a semi-smile, just enough to show my dimple before grabbing my shoulder bag, red music folder and corresponding notebook.

"Check."

LAY'S POV

 

"Have you got your outfit?" Kris yelled from the doorway, referring to my outfit for the performance we were holding in Seoul Art High, a treat for them in the middle of their school year.

"Check." I called back.

"The stylist's casual clothes?" I looked down at my checked shirt and skinny jeans, which the stylist had picked out for me.On a sudden impulse I grabbed my fake glasses and put them on.

"Check."

"Phone?" I looked around my dorm room, trying to spot my phone. I started to turn over my books and look behind my guitar.

"It's in the bathroom." Luhan was leaning on the door, laughing at me.

I ran and looked inside the bathroom, it was leaning against my toothbrush stand.

"Check."

"Come out in 2, ok? We gotta get there and change."

I looked up and glanced at myself in the mirror. My hair was everywhere, my cheeks were pink from that crazy moment of panic and I was smiling.

Grabbing the hair brush I brushed my hair down accross my face and took deep breaths to get rid of the pink on my cheeks. I let my face relax into a blank expression and smiled inside. My mother told me to always save a little bit of me for only the one I love to get to know.  I don't want all those crazy fans to know me, because even though I love them , I don't 'love' them. 

So unlike some of the other members during interviews and stuff I usually detatch myself and don't join in as much as the others.

Yes, I've had girlfriends before, but there's only been one girl who I've shown my real side too.

Her name was Niki and she was really nice. She was friendly, pretty and cute. When we were together I was so happy and she slowly started to break down my guards. Around her I could show my true self too and she always told me I was like a brick wall on the outside, hiding a little panda inside. When we broke up I instantly put my walls back up again, determined to make sure nobody could hurt me like she did when she cheated on me.

"Brick wall?" I asked myself checking my appearance once more. I walked out of my bathroom and grabbed my guitar, red folder and same-coloured notebook.

"Check."

Eun Ji's POV.

I walked into the Uni campus and was instantly swamped by the other students.

"Ki Mi, your so pretty!"

"Will you go out with me, Ki Mi?"

"SARANGHAE Ki MI!"

I smiled to the other kids and made my way through them before reaching my locker. Once I reached my locker I waved to them and they got their signal to leave. I don't know when it started, but at some point during Year 10 all the other students started to notice me and I started to become really popular. 

No offence to other popularity queens, but I absolutely freaking hate it. There's always somebody watching me and I'm so scared they're gonna find out the real me. The one that plays the piano, writes sad songs and paints really depressing pictures. The one that takes care of herself and lives alone in a tiny apartment and hardly ever smiles outside of school.

So in order to protect my identity, I changed my name at school to Ki Mi went home after everyone had dissapeared, playing songs, writing songs, writing and painting in the old forgotten storeroom with the piano and keyboard in it.

The storeroom was my hidden secret. I'd found it when I was in Year 7, running away from some of the meaner girls. I'd found solace in there and instantly fell in love with the room. Over the years I've cleaned and decorated it, painted it too. The old storeroom is now even better looking than my apartment. I've probably put more effort in it too.

While I was busy in my thoughts, Ji Eun had been waving her hands in front of my face. I quickly clicked out of my trance and smiled at me.

Ji Eun was a nice girl. We weren't best friends or anything but she'd been in most of my classes and was always there if I needed her, so I think it's safe to call her a distant friend.

"Did you hear Ki Mi? EXO-M ARE PERFORMING AT OUR SCHOOL TODAY!" She screamed while jumping up and down. I stared at her, confused.

"Who are ESO?" I asked her and immediately regretted it.

She stopped all movement and fixed her eyes on me.

"Are. You. SERIOUS? How can you not know who EXO-M are? They're like, the best boy group EVER. They're really cool and Luhan is sooooo~ cute and Xiumin is just ADORABLE with his squishy cheeks and they're a sub-group of EXO who are under SM entertainment and-" She drew in a deep breath of air, "Yeah.".

"Ok." I don't listen to boy groups and those sort of things. I much prefer traditional music and older, less popular singers, like Urban Zakapa and LYn.

"Come on, let's go! They'll be arriving soon, and I asked the other girls to stand at the front gates for us." She told me, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the hall. It wasn't untill later on that I realized I was still had my bag and notebooks.

Lay's POV.

We all hopped out of the company van and were instantly swamped by a screaming group of girls. They were loud, jumping up and down and it looked like there was no end to them.

The other members and I sort of huddled closer together, with Kris in the middle, looking a lot like our protector. Luhan, who was standing next to me, leaned over and whispered,

"There's so many of them!" I nodded in reply. There were more than 500 girls, screaming their heads off. 

I was sure that my ears were going to explode when suddenly there was a hush. Starting from the back and moving towards the front. Along with the sudden silence, the girls started to move aside to let someone through.

When the crowd finally parted, my mind went into a mental shut down.

Standing right in front of me, was a girl who looked exactly like my opposite.


Like it?