Let's Make a Bet! (ONESHOT)

Let's Make A Bet! (Oneshot)

Let's make a bet. (Oneshot)

------------------------

BOUNCE

BOUNCE

It was after school. I was dribbling the ball down the court to go in for another shot. Naturally, I get it in. It gets really boring around school with no-one to play sport with. All my friends are more the soccer-ish type people. They'd rather kick a ball, than catch one.

'Score!' I got it in…not like that would surprise anyone, but I don't think I'm that good.

"Hey!" I turned around to see Choi Minho.

"Minho? What are you doing here?" 'I thought he'd be in the library or something…'

"Nothing much" He walked on to the court, casually.

After a few moments of silence, I shot the ball into the hoop. It looped around the ring before falling into the centre.

He caught it as it moved down through the net, and then proceeded to dribble it. "You play?" I asked, completely surprised.

"A little, but not as good as you" He moved to where I was standing, shot… and missed.

"I see, a bit rusty are we?" I as I went for the ball.

"I haven't played for a while" he said, shrugging his shoulders

I shot the ball from the three point line. It rebounded off the board. "Damn" I muttered.

"Let's make a bet" He said, completely out of the blue, as he caught the ball.

"What do you mean? A bet?"

"I mean, the person with the most balls through the hoop after five balls from the three point line, can make the loser do something for them" He walked back towards me.

'He's making a bet…about basketball…with ME?'

"You do know I have never seen you play a sport very well? And no offence, but I don't think you'll win." I said, remembering all those painful times in P.E. One more than one occasion I’ve seen massive, purple-blue bruises form on Minho’s perfect skin.

"Well, that's a chance I'm willing to take." He taunted, still holding the ball. Waiting for me to accept.

"Okay," I shrugged and walked towards him. 'Could be worth while…'

He smirked.

"You can't back out." He dribbled the ball and threw the ball.

AND it went straight through the net.

He got it in.

Oh My God.

"What?!" I was completely flabbergasted. Where did that just come from?

"Nikki, you can't back out." He reminded me, picking up the ball and handing it to me.

"But…" I began, but I was cut off by his smirk. His smirk, was totally hot. The way his mouth just moved naturally into a smirk.

"Fine," I muttered “Beginner’s luck,” I threw the ball and it swirled around the rim and went it.

"Beat that!" I walked towards the ball, that was now lying on the ground, and passed it to him.

He caught it. He has NEVER caught a ball before.

Oh My Effing God!

"What the?" I questioned, to no-one in particular.

He ignored my comment and shot the ball through the hoop.

It went in perfectly.

It didn’t even touch the rim or the backboard. It just flowed into the basket.

"This is really confusing" I said to myself.

"I'll explain. After I win."

He was so confident. He was never like this. He was the quiet boy of the class, always smart and unprovocative.

"Oh, you’re going down." He passed me the ball and I shot it in. I smirked at him, while he just shrugged and went to go get the ball. 'two all…WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!'

"My turn." He pressed his fingers against the ball and flung it into the hoop. Oh, was it even a suprise that it went in. No. Not anymore.

I was learning. There was definitely something he wasn’t telling me. I slowly walked towards the ball, completely sceptical about everything I thought I knew about him.

I took in a deep breath and said a slient prayer before shoting it into the ring. No one had ever made me doubt my basketball skills. Ever.

I went after the ball, and when I passed it to him, he had a pensive look on his face. "Let's raise the stakes…Loser is also winner's slave for a day."

"N-"

"Afraid?" He teased 'Oh it, he's really annoying.'

I paused before answering with an okay. He grinned at my acceptance, and shot the ball through the hoop.

My mind was in panic mode.

Please connect mouth up to brain. Thank you. Try again.

I wasn't comfortable with how well he was playing.

"Your turn, Nikki~" He drawled out my name, as he passed the ball to me.

"Fourth ball. Go in." I gave myself a small pep talk. 'Oh please!' The ball left my hands and flew through the air, and made it through the hoop. I could have jump for joy and done a little dance…but then I'd look like an idiot…a weird, basketball-playing idiot.

"Good work,” He praised me, “At this rate it'll be tied, and so we lets have the fifth shot with a twist." He walked towards the ball to pick it up.

"What twist?" Why must I always agree to things that have no set boundaries or guidelines? Am I really this stupid?

"Each person will take their last shot. While the other person does something, to distract the person shooting. The only thing that is not aloud is making a noise." He walked towards me and faced me. For the first time, I realised his truth height. Usually he would back away, with his shoulders hunched forward. He leaned down, to reach my eye level. "So you can go first."

'What does he mean, you can do anything EXCEPT make noise…does he expect me to dance around the court so he gets distracted?' I thought of many different things I could do…but I wouldn't do.

I bounced the ball concentrating on the hoop in front of me, with him just standing really close to him. I was about to take aim, when I felt his arms wrap around my waist. 'Eeep!' "What are you-" he cut me off, by nuzzling his nose into my hair. Usually, if this had happened I would have whacked him across the face, but for some reason I didn't want to…

"Shh, just take aim," he whispered into my hair. His arms wandered up and down the sides of my body. I gulped, as I felt his lips moved further down, towards my neck. 'What is he doing?! Why is my body responding to this?'

His arms wrapped themselves around my waist, as I tried to take aim to shoot. But once I had released the ball, it didn’t even reach the hoop; it had hit the corner of the back board. I could feel his lips turn upwards into a smirk, from his actions. The reason I had missed is because at that crucial moment when the ball left my hands, he bit my neck causing me to jolt, and then shiver in pain and pleasure.

The ball was now forgotten. The only thoughts occupying my mind were Minho and his touch. My mind was reeling form the new sensations I was experiencing. I had never had the time for a boyfriend, so I was new at these exercises.

I moaned quietly as he gently on the base of my neck. He lifted his head up from my neck to release a groan which I believe he was holding in. “Oh God.” He muttered. “The things you do to me.” He manoeuvred me around, so I would be chest-to-chest with him. My eyes were shut, as I was concentrating on not fainting in his arms. His lean muscular arms were wrapped tightly around my body.

I felt his breath on my ear, which made me shiver. "Open your eyes." He nibbled lightly on my earlobe, and then pulled away. I slowly opened my eyes to see his school shirt.

We stood there in silence. My arms had found a way to move from being by my side, to being loosely around his neck. His were firmly grasped around my waist.

He tilted my head so I could see his face. I wanted to say something…anything but I couldn't think of anything. I wasn't sure if I should slap him, hug him, kiss him or kill him. But if didn't really matter, because while I was questioning myself he had placed his lips over mine giving me a short, sweet, chaste kiss. I was in heaven. My first kiss.

He moved in again to kiss me, but this time I decided that it wouldn't just be a short kiss. This time I was ready. As soon as his lips hit mine, I had moved my hands into his hair, pushing him closer to me. I guess he was a bit surprised, because he gasped and fell backwards. Pulling me down on top of him. My lips still attached to his. His tongue had slipped into my mouth, without me noticing. I only did realise when he started to lightly on mine.

 We lay around on the floor for a while, exploring each other’s body. We broke apart to gather free air. Minho, however, got up, picked up the ball, and shot it in from the three point line. I was quiet, as my brain tried to understand all the different events that just happened. I was puzzled for a minute, but then I remember why I was with him in the first place.

I stood up and rushed over to him. "You cheated!"

"I didn't," he replied calmly "you just didn't do anything," I pouted "…and besides, would spending a whole day with me, be all that bad?" he gave me peck on the lips, and a grin that reminded me of his cute side.

A day with Minho.

That sounds good to me.

"No, no, I guess not." I smiled and leaned in to kiss him again… 

-------------------

A/N: Sequel? Or prequel?