Best Friend?

No More You

hey this is dalmate4ever! visualdreamsz is busy right now so! I am the one who made the first chappie

 

Your POV

Last night I had a dream it was really weird and it scared me alot. As I remembered I was in love with a guy and he forgot me after I left him for so long, I cried after he walked away from me with a girl besides him then it suddenly went dark and I woke up, crying at the same time. Does it mean anything?

I'm Park ______, a junior student studying in Seoul Academy with my best friend, Kim Jaejoong, he is the reason why I'm still alive and he is the one who makes my day happier. It's been 4 years since I felt weird feelings when I'm with him, my heart is beating none-stop when he will looked at my eyes. And everytime I will woke up from my sleep he is the one who popped into my head and I will smile like an idiot. Honestly, I'm in love with my own best friend, I don't have any courage to confess to him because I know I will ruin our friendship and he will be ashamed on me but keeping this one sided love I felt more glad and more happy.

Sometimes I would just imagined things about myself with him that impossible in reality but what can I do? I'm just a girl that is in love with a guy. It hurts a lot when I remembered the day of his 15th birthday that he said to me '____-ah I felt much happy right now, isn't that great that I have a best friend like you uhh no I mean a sister like you...I wished you're my sister' at that time my feelings were mixed up, I don't know what to react is it to be happy or sad? but being with him is enough already.

I took my clothes of and turned the shower on ,letting the cold water splashed on my body. "Shoot!" I just realized that I forgot to bring my towel with me. Since I locked the door before coming here in the bathroom I'll just walk out from this room even I'm . As I finished showering I turned the shower off and hesistantly walked out from the bathroom, I felt uncomfortable when I'm . I smiled when I saw my towel and quickly wrapped it around my body before it all gets wet here. I was about to get my clothes when the door suddenly open.

"Hey ____-ah are yo--" Jaejoong dropped the apple that he was eating and he's jaw dropped open. I realized that he was staring at my body I forgot that I was only wearing towel. I grunted in embarrassment and threw pillows on him. My face flashed red as if it was hot in here. "Why are you still standing there?! GET OUT!!!!!!!" I screamed while covering my body with my hands. I heard his shut the door and run away, I fell on my knees and cried in embarrassment.

I sobbed. "I'll kill him" I said and wiped my tears and immediately wear my school uniform and slowly went downstairs and saw Jaejoong looking at his feet, also embarrassed what happened earlier. Don't he know how to knock? I walked pass by him and heard him following me. I sat at my chair and saw my parents looking at me. " I heard shouting" My mom said, I ignored her question and ate my bread. I saw Jaejoong sat across to me, looking at me with those pleading eyes.

"I'm going now!" I said.

--

School

"____-ah I'm sorry I won't do it again!" He said and gave me his puppy eyes that everyone can't resist off well except me. I continue to ignore him and walk fast as I can "When will you stop ignoring me? I'm getting sicked of it" He said and put his hands on his waist.

I looked at him and said. "You know what! I hate you are you really my friend? If you're my friend you won't leave you're best friend alone in the streets and leaving her walking by her own to come to this school" I glared at him and start walking away. "But you said you want to walk instead of going with me" He said innocently, I rolled my eyes and went to my own room.

{Flashback}

He dragged me to his car and pulled me in. I heard him locked the door and start the engine, it was quiet and awkwardness filled between us. I want to say something but my mouth is acting on its own. "I'm sorry" I heard him say, I looked at him, he tried his best to look at me but he needs to look at the road. "Are you really sorry? cause it's coming from your nose not in the heart" I pouted cutely and saw him chuckled, I glared at him and rested my head on the window. "I mean it, I'm really sorry" He was smiling at me and I know he is not serious, looking at his ertic eyes makes me felt scared.

"If you're going to say sorry! It needs to come from the heart" I groaned in annoyance. He stopped the car and felt something warm on my hands, he was holding my hands, he looked at me with his big doe eyes. "____-ah I'm serious" I looked at his face, yes he is serious but there is a hint of not really serious. "Just kidding!" He laughed out loud and I threw the tissue box on his face and opened the door of his car and left him.

"Yah where do you think you're going?" He asked while he get off from his car. "Going to walk to go to school?" He asked, I nodded my head and ignored him.

"Okay! bye" Jaejoong closed the door of his car and start the engine again and drove away. I widen my eyes, he was serious. "Jaejoong! come back I don't know where to go??? JAEJOONG!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and didn't thought that everyone was looking at me weirdly. 'Eomma what...what should I do?" I said and was about to cry when I heard a honk, my face lighten up and thought Jaejoong came back for me.

"Jaej--" I was cut off when I saw the car, different from Jae's, the color of the car was black while Jae's is red and Jae's car has a roof but this one don't have one. Did Jaejoong changed his car so quickly?

"Come in" I head the owner said, it was Yunho. "Yunho-sshi" I cried in joy as I thought I would ended up missing. "Drop the sshi! come on before the gate close" I nodded my head and went inside of his car.

{End of Flash Back}

That Kim Jaejoong he must die! If I could just kill him right now I would dare. I rested my head on my desk, flipping the pages of the book as if I was interested in the lesson, I was thinking of Jaejoong again. Do I really love him? my feelings never changed. Kim Jaejoong I hope you see that I love you....

{End of your POV}

{Jaejoong's POV}

Am I that stupid, leaving her on the street but that Yunho guy why do he need to be with ____-ah. I am not jealous, am I? arghh! I admit it, it was my fault, my fault for being in love with her, I know I'm hurting her because of the feelings I felt right now. I want to get rid these feelings before the day she will leave me.

I skipped my class so that I could see ____ and also see if that Yunho guy doing suspicious with _____-ah. I saw her not interested in the lesson, she was looking at the window, thinking something important maybe or thinking about earlier. Why do we need to be separated with each other. Do I need to be intelligent like her to be with same classroom with her am I really stubborn? If I could just come up with her and cuddle her.

_____-ah if you could just see that I love you.....

I sighed and start walking away from the school building, I saw Changmin and Yoochun skipping classes again. I smiled when they saw me and signing me to come with them.

"I see that you skipped classes too" Yoochun said while staring at the clouds. "Not really into an old woman teaching the boring history of Korea" Changmin chuckled at my answer, who would not be bored by a boring teacher, I would be definetly fall asleep by her voice that sounded like a lullaby.

"I guess that's the main reason why we failed in our subject but damn! if just clinic is one of the subject I'll be always in the clinic coz the nurse there is freakin hot" Yoochun said, Changmin glared at him and looked away. "I thought you're gay" Yunho suddenly said.

"Of course I am...but who wouldn't be stunned by a beautiful woman. Oh by the way don't tell Junsu about this" He said while smiling. "No need to say it coz I heard it already" Junsu said out of nowhere glaring at his boyfriend, Junsu grabbed his ears and drag him out of the building. "We better go now bye Yunho bye Min!" Junsu said and Yoochun waved to us.

"Stupid!" Changmin said with a soft chuckle. "How are you with _____-ah? why don't you just confess to her already I think she likes you too?"

"You think so?"

End of Chapter 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment please! I know it is boring because I don't feel good right now -.- I have NO inspiration right now!
sorry about my grammar :(