Like me or not

Like and Love

 

"Do you like me hyung?"

 

Maknae's suddenly question was surprised Jiyong. The scratched sound of pencil on paper was stopped and he turned around to see the younger male.

 

"W-what?"

 

"I did a test and it said you like me, hyung." Seungri showed the test to Jiyong. It was called "He likes you or not", a test from a magazine for teenager girls. Jiyong frowned slightly. "Where did you get this? Isn't it a magazine for girls?"

 

"My sister give it to me. Now answer my question, you like me or not?"

 

"Hey hey watch your attitude maknae. I'm your leader and you are my-- my favorite maknae, of course I like you." His leader voice was dissappeared when he saw the frown on the younger's face. Maknae sighed satisfiedly and grinned like an adiot after hearing that.

 

"You are my favorite hyung too, Jiyong hyung~"

 

xox

 

Days later, Jiyong seemed forgot about his conversation with maknae that day. But Seungri reminded him by asking it again.

 

"Do you like me hyung?"

 

"Another test?" Jiyong rolled his eyes. Here again. Maknae and his stupid tests. He didn't bother to turn around this time, still paid his attention on the music sheets.

 

"Just answer my question!"

 

"You should stop borrowing your sister's stupid magazines. I bet she didn't like you do that too." Jiyong still sat there, tried to ignore the annoying maknae.

 

"I don't borrow it, she gave it to me! It was diffirent. And don't try to distract me. Ignore my question means you love me, hyung~~~." Seungri chuckled.

 

"I like you, so what now? Stop bothering me and go to play with your panda plushies fans give to you." Jiyong couldn't control his anger anymore. He hate being bother while working, especially by maknae.

 

"I like you too hyung." Seungri grinned and finally left Jiyong alone. Jiyong sighed and throwed his pencil away. His anger was gone with him - the trouble maker, his favorite maknae who always have a soft spot in his heart.

 

xox

 

"Hyung, do you like me?"

 

Not again. Jiyong rolled his eyes.

 

"Hyung~ you like me, don't you?" Seungri whined a little. Annoying maknae. Jiyong frowned. But he is SO cute, I can’t hit him. He sighed in defeat, put the catalog he was reading down and looked at the younger.

 

"You already known my answer, maknae."

 

"I want to hear it from you. Say you like me, please." Seungri pleased. His eyes was wet and grew bigger. He knew it will work.

 

It alway works.

 

"I like you maknae." Jiyong said emotionlessly.

 

"And I love you hyung." A quick peck on Jiyong's lips. He was shock. Seungri had a shy smile on his face and Jiyong saw his cheeks were blushed cutely. "Neither in brother way nor friend way, you know."

 

"You should ask me 'do you love me hyung?' at the first place maknae ah. If you did, we wouldn't have to waste so much time." Jiyong pulled Seungri closer and kissed him passionately to answer his question.

 

"I love you, neither in brother way nor friend way either."

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Who can't love him anyway~

Such a cutie kid >///<

chu mỏ

Well, dissappear before out of blood~