Chapter 1

What Is Love?

Chapter 1

I never feel this way before, my heart beats fast when I see that person. I have this weird feeling in my stomach and my mouth forms into a small smile with that person’ presence, and believe me. That person’s smile is amazingly gorgeous. I know you will say that I’m definitely falling in love with this person, and love is a beautiful thing. But the problem is, he is a guy. Yes, I fall in love with a guy. His name is Byun Baekhyun.

~~~

Here I was, as usual practicing my off at the dancing studio. I didn’t feel that good but I needed to give the best performance on stage, and it was very good feeling when you heard applause from the audiences.  You felt that amazing feeling and you felt proud of yourself, felt like you had achieved something big. I love that feeling so much to let it go.

Dancing was my hobby, not just hobby actually. It was my passion, so I’ve been practicing dancing since I was a child until now. The first time I saw this dancer moved beautifully with the music it just took my breath away. So, I was determined to be a dancer when I grow up.

I played the music again and started to stretch. As the music flowing through the speakers, I closed my eyes for a while and my body started to move following the rhythm of the music. I started to smile while I was dancing, it was fun and calming. I continued to dance and dance until I heard the door opened and I stopped dancing when I saw Baekhyun-hyung standing there with smile on his face.

“Hey, Kai.” He gave me a small wave, I nodded my head and gave him a small smile. I looked very calm at that time, but inside I was very nervous. My heartbeat started to beat fast when he just standing there far away from me. It became faster and faster when he walked toward me and finally stopped in front of me, I thought my heartbeat stopped for a second.

“Hey, hyung. What are you doing here?” I asked, really hoping that he wanted to see me.

“I came to see you of course.” He chuckled, score Kai. “Suho-hyung asked me to check out on you, because Kyungsoo said that you didn’t look very well on the morning. So, let me see.” He leaned forward, I froze at the spot when he was getting closer and closer until his forehead touched mine. “Kai! You have a fever!”

“I do?” I blinked.

“You silly, let’s go back to the dorm. Aish.” He pulled my hand to the door. “Wait Baekhyun-hyung, my bag.” He let go of my hand, I grabbed my bag and walked back to him.

“Let’s go buddy, you really need a rest.” He said, opened the door. I was kinda disappointed that he didn’t hold my hand anymore so I just walked behind him in silence.

I was walking with him to our dorm that located near the company with my hoodie on, I didn’t want to take a risk being strangled by crazy fans girl. I do love them, without them I’m nothing. But, you gotta admit, sometimes they can be pretty scary.

“Kai, you do realize that we don’t have schedules for today right? You should take a lot of rest, I know we need to practice and all of that. But you’re sick, you need to take care of your health too. I don’t want you to get worse, do you understand me?” Baekhyun-hyung looked straight at me with worried face.

I smiled a bit, I love this side of Baekhyun-hyung. He might be loud and talkative but he’s a caring person that taking a good care of others.

“Yah Kai, listen to me when I’m talking to you. Why are you smiling instead?” His adorable lips turned into a pout. I just kept smiling and I knew he was annoyed by it.

He walked faster and I laughed quietly when he mumbled something like ‘What’s wrong with him? Huh. I was worried about him and he just laughed.’

I caught up with him and my hand pulled his shirt gently. “Hyung, don’t leave me.” I said that so I could walk beside him side by side, but I really meant it. I didn’t ever want him to leave me. Ever.

“What are you talking about? I will never leave you. Come on.” He intertwined his fingers with mine, our hands fitted perfectly with each other. I looked at our hands and smiled. I love you Baekhyun-hyung.

 

Baekai story by me, I hope you guys like it. Suscribe and comments ^^/