(✐) rules & how to join

( crayon entertainment rp ™ )┇ third pov au┇ closed!

rules 

1. Don’t god mod

            Controlling other people’s actions and/or movements is considered god moding.

                        e.g. Sulli cried out in pain as she fell to the ground with a sickening crack. Her unnie, Taeyeon, sprinted towards her with a worried expression pasted onto her face.

            In these sentences, Sulli is controlling how Taeyeon moves. Taeyeon on the other hand, cannot do anything but to go with the plot that Sulli has written for her. Don’t do that ‘cause it’s just not going to be fun for the other person role playing with you. The correct form of this would be :

                        e.g. Sulli cried out in pain as she fell to the ground with a sickening crack. Her face twisted in agony as she felt a sharp sting run up her leg. Tears sprung out of her eyes as she clutched onto the thigh of her left leg, waiting for someone to spot her.

            Another form of god moding would be injuries. It’s-in a way-normal for trainees to get injuries prior to debut. Physical and vocal injuries are the most common. Injuring of the leg can disable one for training thus slowing down their progress of debuting. Throat injuries can happen due to the over exertion, from over practicing basically. Don’t be jumping from one place to another while singing on top of your lungs and dancing all these ridiculously pro moves while not getting any injuries. You, my dear friend, will not have a happy admin. If anything, we’ll be the one inflicting some sort of pain to your character. After all, the point is to see who debuts first right?

2. Please write para or semi para. Don’t write one liner because it’ll just kill off the plot. They are also highly frowned upon by the admins. The only exception would be if you’re on mobile. Don’t abuse the excuse though.

3. Only one account per person! Admin Taetae might be a big softy but Admin Ssul is a . Bluntly stating.

4. If you’re going to talk in OOC (out of character), please use brackets → > <, >> <<, { }, [ ], ( ), [[ ]], etc.

5. Be nice to everyone k. We’re a friendly roleplay!

6. y time in PM though this might change because the admins are currently discussing about it. Ssul sees you people out there. She’s helping you with your ual freedom! We have discussed it (it took four minutes but no one needs to know that)! We are allowing y time in public. "Just don't be too loud." Those were Admin Taetae's words.

7. Seven is a nice number isn’t it?

8. and Yuri are allowed. But remember there are still many straight people out there!

9. DRAMA IS A YES! In the entertainment industry, drama is everywhere. We want jealous girls, enraged guys, possibly bullies and what nots. The point is that drama will be a big part of this roleplay. It can increase your chances of debuting and/or slow down the process of either yourself or others. Drama is highly recommended!

10. ? Erm. We don’t really want kids running around the building so we’re going to say no to pregnancies for now. For now. ...is technically a form of drama so we’ll be saying yes to it. But remember that a victim is not just going to be happy happy all day. They will be scarred.

11. If you’re planning on going on hiatus, comment on the main story and/or tell one of the admins. We can’t guarantee that we will read your blog post if you were to post about your hiatus.

12. Don’t talk and add anyone who’s not from the roleplay. Everyone who is in the roleplay will have ‘crayent-’ in their username.

 

 

 

how to join 

1. Subscribe with roleplay account. You can also subscribe to this story with your real account as well!

2. Check the master list for an available idol and comment below on the character you want to reserve. Reservation will be for five days.
            Idol name & Group/Others: [e.g. Lay - EXO M or Kim Shinyeong - Ulzzang]
            Age: [14-25]
            Occupation: [e.g. trainee]
            Para or semi para: -
            Debut choice: [e.g Boy band (instruments), boy group (dance, sing, rap), girl band (instruments), girl group (dance, sing,rap), co-ed group, solo artist]

 

            Idol name & Group/Others: [e.g. Lay - EXO M or Kim Shinyeong - Ulzzang]
            Age: []
            Occupation: [e.g.director, photographer, dance/rap/vocal teacher]
            Para or semi para: -
           
Class choice? (only if you're going to be an instructor) : [e.g. vocal, rap, dance]

3. Wait for admin’s approval.

4. Once you get the approval, create an account with ‘crayent-[idol’s name]’. No capital letters! Also comment on the main story on your arrival.

5. Add everyone in the roleplay especially the admins {crayentboss - crayenttae - crayentssul}
. We’ll greet you and link you to all the stories you should subscribe to since we’ll be using stories to roleplay on. You don’t have to use brackets on walls, only the stories. When roleplaying in stories, only roleplay in the comment section. NOT the comment replies. There are reasons why we don't want anyone roleplaying in the comment replies. Respect our decision please.


6. On your ‘about me’ section or just anywhere on your profile, put :

           
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌▌

[ c r a y o n  e n t e r t a i n m e n t  roleplay ]

roleplaying as [idol’s name]

 

7. Have the basic profile format. Personality, background, age, name, etc. Be creative. Also be sure to put your subscriptions on private.   

8. Have a fun time role playing and stuff. And stuff.