Anger

Animosity

Five years later, everything in Seoul has been changing bit by bit and gets busier than before. The public have been talking about one thing, the most popular gossip thing.

 The rich heir of a company, Destino Company.

Kim Myungsoo.

A handsome man who attracts all aged groups of women with love and all older men who think of him as their proud son.

But…

Women felt envy of one beautiful lady who caught his heart, Park Jiyeon.

Jiyeon won men’s hearts with her beautiful appearance and her personality and they wish to woo her but hated Myungsoo for stealing her.

Even more, in despite of…the beauty goddess is getting married to Kim Myungsoo, this made the public went so crazy and complained the good things and bad things, too.

On the other side, the man appeared in front of Jiyeon, gripping her hand and showed his sorrowful face with regrets. He said, “Jiyeon…Jiyeon…don’t…don’t…don’t marry him.”

Jiyeon scoffed with a bitter smile, “You have no right to stop me. I don’t know you…you must be mistaken me.”

Jiyeon was about to turn away but he pulled her and hugged her tightly as he replied, “Jiyeon, I know you hate me…I know you won’t forgive me. I’m sorry….I’m very sorry for hurting you, Jiyeon. Please don’t marry him.”

“Let go of me.”

“Don’t be like this.”

“Let go of me.”

“I love you, Jiyeon.”

Jiyeon’s heart started to pump faster as it began to squeeze tightly as she hold her strict expression of hatred. Jiyeon sneered, “Xi Luhan-shii, I think you got a wrong person. I’m not that Jiyeon you know.”

Luhan whined, “Jiyeon!”

Suddenly, Luhan got pulled by a man and got punched in the face. He shouted madly at Luhan, “KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER!

Jiyeon was astonished and looked at him, “Oppa…”

It was Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked at her with his care of LOVE and raised his hand up to her. “Let’s go, babe.”

Jiyeon bits her lips while looking at both boys.

Then she accepted Myungsoo as Luhan pierced his eyes onto her, trying to tell her not to go with Myungsoo.

Inside the room of makeover, a lady placed the light pink blusher on Jiyeon’s cheek and smiled, “Wow~ Jiyeon-shii, you are indeed a beauty.”

Jiyeon didn’t listen to her as she kept thinking about Luhan begging her to come back.

“Jiyeon-shii? Jiyeon-shii?”

A pair of hands placed on her soft and shoulders as someone’s head popped out, beside Jiyeon. She was startled.

She pouted at someone, “Oppa. Don’t do that. I was scared.”

He grinned, “Babe, don’t worry you have me. Woah….you look so beautiful. I must be so lucky to have you.”

She smiled.

He pecked a kiss on her cheek.

Slowly, the thoughts of Luhan began to disappear in her mind.

On the day of the wedding, Jiyeon was sitting alone in the hall room. Waiting patiently but nervously!

Fingers were playing with satin dress.

Heart pounds.

Bump bump bump bump.

Suddenly….

The door opened widely and shut it immediately.

A man in casual clothes.

 

He called her, “Jiyeon….please….please don’t marry him.”

Jiyeon scoffed with a laugh, “Luhan-shii, I beg you…don’t tell me what I should do for you. We are no longer lovers. We are strangers.”

“Why….why….why don’t you forgive me? I regret it a lot. I regret to lose you to that bastard. I really love you. I know you still love me. Maybe…you shouldn’t marry him…you should force yourself to him. Do you have any regrets before you marry to that bastard?”

A silence came.

“Jiyeon, this is your chance. Come with me. Run away with me.”

Jiyeon hesitated and looked at him, “Luhan-shii, I’m sorry.”

BAM!

There goes the door open wide, the two strong mighty security guards came and grabbed Luhan. Luhan struggled to get off and shouted at Jiyeon, “JIYEON! JIYEON! JIYEON!

Since Luhan was about to kick out of the building, he met a familiar guy in suit with his calm face and it was Myungsoo. Myungsoo smirked, “We meet again.”

Luhan scoffed.

“What are you doing here? Stealing my bride?”

Luhan smiled, “Ha. I’d love to.”

He took a few steps forward toward Luhan, his face was so close to him. He sneered quietly, “Why do you do this?”

“Because…I am her first love and she is also…my first and last…love.”

Myungsoo gripped Luhan’s collar immediately and gritted, “You listen to me. She’s mine. Not yours. You won’t get her this time.”

Then Myungsoo lets go of him and cleared his throat, “Threw him out. He smells garbage. Don’t let him come in again.”

Two bodyguards chorused loudly, “Yes, sir.”

Luhan kept sending murderous glares at Myungsoo and got forced to leave out of the building.

Myungsoo wiped Luhan’s smell off his hand and sighed. He started to walk ahead towards the door and began to prepare himself for wedding.

On the other side, Luhan got shoved off on the street and he yelled at the bodyguards, “BASTARDS!”

Suddenly, he got tapped by a beautiful girl in a bridemaid dress and saw her giving the letter to him. He was about to threw it away however she called him, “Ahjusshii…it is from Jiyeon unnie.”

Luhan heard that and received the letter quickly as he read it;

‘Dear Luhan,

I’m sorry. I can’t love you anymore.
You left me heartbroken at first. It has been nearly five years now. After you left, I was bawling and waiting for you for 3 years! 3 years…was…tiring for me. I was so angry at you.
I remembered that you told me you didn’t like everything of me, the way I look and the way I act and etc. I changed so much. I stopped eating. I kept losing my weight. No matter how hungry I was…I did this for you.
Did you know that?
I almost died because of you.
You were not there. Anymore.
After 3 years, I met a guy which you already met him. My soon-to-be-husband. He changed me a lot. He cares about me a lot. He loves me very much. More than anything. As much I love him that way.
I’m sorry.
I have fallen in love with him.
The thing is that…I want you to leave me alone.

I hate you.

I hate you for everything.

I hate you the way you told me that you regretted so much.

I hate you the way you love me now.

I hate you for hurting me.

I hate you for losing our child.

Right…I used to have our child…and I don’t want it to be born because of you.

You are right that I’m crazy.

I hate you for being crazy.

You should leave me alone.

I wanted to tell you if you can leave me alone.

I’m pregnant with his child.

I’m about to have a family.

So, don’t ruin everything. Otherwise I hate you even more.

Find another girl who is suitable for you to love and to care.

Forget about me.

 

Jiyeon.

 

Tears falling down his cheeks.

Shaking hands.

Heart broke.

Feeling anger. 


 

Sorry guys. It has been long time since my exams finished. XD Here you go.

Tell me this oneshot is WORST ONE EVER!

I'm not good at expressing feelings in one shot.

So yeah, let me know!

I'm going to update more oneshots (unfinished) and stories and possibly new one-shots or stories if I have time.

YippieM

:D

19 Dec 2012