how it all started.....

b2st uncensored

                                                                    Kono's p.o.v.

"So...he's really going out with alice?"My heart broke into a million peices as alice walked in and hugged Jake."oh,hey Kono!"Jake said.I've always hated Alice,i hate her attitude,her personality,sometimes i just wanna smack her face so hard that ill turn her from mexican to a cambodian MAN that only speaks japanese...but even though i hate her....i pretend to be her friend.

 

"Ok,class today is a half a day its time to be dissmissed."Ms.Kralyon expained.After class i left to the dorm house,got on my laptop  and relaxed since my roomate Manami(sleepyhead)and my best friend=) was asleep....

 

Every night i go for a walk at the park near our dormhouse and of course on campus,so of course i left while Manami was still asleep from 10 hours ago(lol)but tonight something felt different...suddenly just when i thought i was alone ....i turned around and suddenly there was a man who was wearing none other  but the two colors black and red.He had pale white skin and was asianat first he just looked like a gothic kid to me...but then...

 

suddenly after staindg at him for a long time...i finally came to notice that he had blood dripping from the corners of his mouth....."Vam-Vam-Vam-Vampire!!!"i sceamed.i ran for my life.he started to chase me.Everyone nows that vampire's have super speed right so he caught me...

 

now all that i can do is wait...wait to either die or turn into a vampire...

 

I woke up in a haze and noticed that i wasn't dead.Then it hit me...

WHAT THE !!!!!!I'M !!THAT ED UP VAMPIRE ME AFTER HE TURNED ME INTO A VAMPIRE!!!i sceamed.

 

I sneaked arond the dormhouse ,then when i walked into my dorm...Crap Manami is positioning a cherry blossom in her hair...Manami turned around and...what the hell are you doing walking around the dormhouse ...you now that its against the rules,you could get suspended...and...your a 44 double d size.......

you gonna get !!!!"Manami sceamed.

"i'm gonna stay home for today...kk?"i said."ok..."Manami replied.Manami left in her cute japanese uniform...

i stayed on my laptop that whole day searching for the guy who turned me into a vampire and gave me the unessecary ...

 

i found that that specific guy was no other than Yang Yoseob...lemme think...tommorow we start vacation for a whole week...that's it!!! tommorow me and Manami will board a plane to south korea,sneak into a B2ST concert...sneak into Yang Yoseob's room and confront that bastard!!!!!