Never alone

Iridescent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Never Alone

 

” Death exists- in a paperweight, in four red and white balls on a billiard table- and we go on living and breathing it into our lungs like fine dust”

 

 

 

 

Yoona have thought she has gone crazy the moment Seohyun turned her back on her and passed over to the world where people wait and wait until their place have been decided, either Hell or Heaven. Yoona thought that’s the way she supposed she should take. Everybody does that. When the person she lived for gone, Yoona have decided the option to turn a blind eye to reality and unscrew herself to let her sanity flew off with Seohyun. She did that and nobody seemed to agree with her. One by one, the people she loathed become bestfriends and her bestfriends become dust. People whom Seohyun cherished have became her loved ones and neither of them could take the news as good as Yoona did. And Yoona didn’t take it good either. All the good and loved ones gone and passed with names stayed and souls left, parting from Yoona’s ruined and malfunctioning fleeting soul.

 


 

“ No harm done”

The cold chilly room became more remote when her cracked lips murmured the word in such callousness, aligned into a tight taunt.

Lunatics, sighed Kim Jongin and then pulling the edges of his lips into a parsimonious smile, sleeking the tired strands of black across the surface of his hair. It’s been three hours since Kim Jongin interrogated Im Yoona, and still is counting, despite the fact that his endurance was one that has reached its limit. Im Yoona was the last person who was seen to be with the dead victim, Seo Joohyun. Every single evidence that was gathered, all directed to no one but the Im lady. According to his partner Oh Sehun, Im Yoona had gone livid and bizarre when the news got in. Seo Joohyun was found dead on the apartment that she shared with Im Yoona on the afternoon of January 1st, 2013. In pool of blood, Seo Joohyun laid there with a knife stabbed in the center of her stomach. The person who found her in such gory situation was Kwon Yuri, a neighbor and a schoolmate of her as well. By then, Im Yoona was sent to an asylum far from the cities and society, Hakaru house of the Peculiars. Kim Jongin didn’t know what is the reason for Im Yoona to turn into a completely different person after Seo Joohyun’s death, but for him it was either because she is crazy or just to avoid 6 years in hopeless cage.

 

Yoona looked up at the white bulb nailed to the upper side of the floor, with the same pattern of the floor itself. The floor has been designed in a chess pattern. And Yoona had got bored staring and counting every blacks and whites of it for an hour. There was nothing interesting about the white bulb regardless of its dissimilarity to Seohyun. And it reminded her of Seohyun. All things around her reminded her of her, her, and her only. When she stared at the ashtray in front of her that contained nicotine cinders, she recalled how Seohyun loathed the smell of smoke especially smoke of nicotine. But when the days were dark, she would start to light one or two of them. When she stared at the person infront of her whom his name she can’t remember, she got another stunt of memories how he will be the exact type of man Seohyun would like to be with. And when the lights were gone for a split second, Seohyun was gone. Gone, gone and gone with an evanescent silhouette still lingered catching upon its real body.

“ You don’t know me”

Kim Jongin found himself staring to those peculiar eyes once more. It was not only because it is wide and never found its orbs blinking- or maybe his eyes didn’t catch its movements- but because there was this whirlpool of blacks in her iris; enigmatic yet vexing. But he remain silenced.

“ Nobody would want to kill Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter