Bus Stop.

Bus Stop

 

The autumn breeze creates a soft hum and causes the leaves above Luhan’s head to rustle as he leans against a tree, waiting for his bus to come. It’s getting late, almost midnight to be exact and Luhan can feel his eyelids growing heavier by the second; maybe staying late to study wasn’t such a good idea. With his head swaying back and forth Luhan tried his best to stay awake with the support of the tree trunk but failed miserably. Just as he was about to fall asleep though, a loud thud followed by a soft curse made Luhan whip his head to the side, curious as to whom the source of that sound is. An amused grin appeared on his face when he looked over to see a petite female with medium length black hair and large brown eyes seated on the floor. Her arms are outstretched in front of her, not wanting to get her hands dirty while attempting to get up. The bus came into her line of vision and she begins to panic before she finally manages to stand up on her own two feet.  Not realizing that someone else is there with her she let out a small “yes” and pumped her fists into the air to celebrate her success. Luhan couldn’t help but crack a smile at her action. He remained leaning against the tree and watched the fascinating girl sprint towards the bus despite the fact that they never leave right away. Taking his sweet time, Luhan fished his bus pass out from his wallet and headed inside, going straight to a seat in the middle of the bus. He takes his back pack off and places it next to him when a soft gasp causes him to turn around. The girl had only just noticed that another human being other than herself was probably at the bus stop just now. Luhan notices that a soft pink starts to form on her pale cheeks, most likely from embarrassment.
 
How cute.
 
Minutes go by and Luhan can’t help but wonder what the girl is doing right now. He peels his eyes away from the window and turns around to take a peek at her for just a second. He did not expect her to be staring straight at him with a look of complete concentration, the pencil in her hand moving frantically. Luhan holds back a chuckle as she hides her face behind her sketchbook after seeing him turn around. She had obviously been drawing him as there is no one else on this bus. With a soft smile Luhan does her favour and returns to the position he was in before, staying completely still and facing the window to watch the city lights go by until his stop.