The moment I first laid eyes on you

You were special to me, from the moment I first laid eyes on you
He ran past the koi pond, footsteps light on the gravel path, face caressed by the moonlight from time to time. Past the dog house, past the clump of rose bushes, up and over the wall.. Yes he was out of school! Late night snacking was Chanyeol's one and only bad habit he couldn't break, otherwise he was a model student through and through. I mean, who got top Literature student for three years consecutively?! He jogged along the roadside, heart pumping with adrenaline at having snuck out out of school successfully once again. After getting his usual fare of extra spicy ddeokbokki, he strolled the streets with the plastic bag wound around his wrist, the hot bowl in it bumping his thigh every now and then, scalding him slightly everytime it did so but he didn't mind. Now was his alone time, when he could finally get a breather and have some peace and quiet. "Omo!" A girl knocked into Chanyeol by accident, causing both to stagger and the girl to eventually fall. Chanyeol, not the most athletic student for a reason, failed to catch her in time. She was a high school student like he was! Glancing at the nametag pinned to her school uniform, it read Kim So Eun. He bent down to give her a hand but with an apology and a slight bow, she was off into the night. He wondered where she was headed to in such a rush, thought of following her out of curiosity but decided against it. What if he was labelled a freak, a ert.. His mind wandered off into the possibilities, consequences and even the many synonyms she could have called him.

He slowed upon encountering a traffic light and when he looked up to check if the light had turned green, he saw a beautiful glass windowed two storey boutique with its lights still on. In a hurry to inspect the situation, Chanyeol dashed across the road without waiting for the light to change. His breath was swept away upon seeing the building upclose, with it looking every inch the high end boutique it was. His eyes locked upon a familiar back among the mannequins on the second floor bustling about busy as a bee. Eh it was that girl from just now! Who was she? Where did she live? What was she doing here in the middle of the night? He peered up closely, noticed she was pinning the clothes on the mannequins to make them fit nicely and look more presentable and came to the realisation that she was a worker at this high end boutique. How did a mere high school student end up with a part time job like that, but at such a weird hour?! Who was she that she was special enough to get chosen as a part timer of such a high end boutique, yet she had such unusual working hours? He considered this over his now too cold ddeokbokki but could come up with nothing. What a special girl she was, he kept turning that over in his mind.. He wanted to know more, and decided to go with his heart on this one. He was going to find out more about her, starting from now.