This Complicated Life

We are in front of the Lotte World. This day Exo pleaded for you to go with them in the Amusement Park because they wanted to explore Seoul more.It was 30 minutes ride from home.You saw people gawking at Exo most of the murmuring to their friends and some were taking pictures.You went to pay the tickets and went inside the Park.

"WAHHH"Baekhyun said.

"When I went in here a lot of years ago it was not this big"Chanyeol added

Exo went to the rides they like and went away

"Heerin Kaja"Kris said as he held your hands.You were about to walk to where Kris was leading you.But..

"NOONAAAAA! Lets go there"Sehun said as he broke your hand and Kris' hand and he dragged you without even asking for your reply.Kris eyes twitched in annoyance.

Kris followed you and Sehun in the ride it was the Merry-go-Round.Kris snickered at the childishness of Sehun.Kris stayed behind to watch since he doesn't like the ride.You were smiling the whole ride ,everytime Kris sees your happy smile his heart flutters.Then the ride ended.You went to Kris telling him about the feeling when you are in a Merry-go-Round.

"Sehun!!"Luhan called him

"ÖH LUHAN !! bye noona bye hyung" he said as he ran towards Luhan.Sometimes with their closeness you would think of them as a couple but they are not.

Kris sighed in relief because there were no more interuption with his time with you.

"Lets go in that ride"Kris pointed the Gyro Drop.You eagerly nodded because you love this kind of rides .THE SCARY ONES.You went in the line and waited for your turn.Then Chanyeol and Baekhyun saw you.Well not actually you but Kris since he was really tall.

"RINNIE KRISSSS"Baekhyun shouted.Kris expression darkened because of the s.Chanyeol saw the expression of Kris and he got really scared but he wanted to play with Kris' annoyance.

"Rin we will go with you"Chanyeol said smirking.Kris expression darkened more.

"What Chanyeol I thought you did not want to ride there?"Baekhyun asked

"Well I like riding there already"Chanyeol said.Kris glared at him and he flinched but remained cool.

The ride was really scary it is like you fell from the 30th floor of a really tall building but you enjoyed it meanwhile Chanyeol was crying his heart out.He regretted making Kris mad and now he is puking and Baekhyun was patting his back.

"Ÿah why the heck did you ride that"Baekhyun asked while patting on the back of the puking Chanyeol.Kris giggled and he was rejoicing in his mind saying 'That is what you get when you play games on me'.

"Äre you alright?"Ÿou asked Chanyeol.

" Yeah you may go with out with Kris now leave me and Baekhyun"Chanyeol said.

"arraso"you said while waving at them

"Kris is it alright to leave them?"you asked Kris

"ŸEAH"he said smirking

"ÖH Kris lets go there"pointing at the roller coaster.Kris nodded and you went to the ride.That was the ride were no s are to be found and Kris was happy.

"WAH that was fun"ÿou said while fixing your hair since the ride was merciless.Kris laughed at your remark and you went to eat because you were hungry.

Kris Ordered:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZYttDp2Q50vCvqSk61-4

You and Kris talked about some things and ate at the same time.The both of you went out of the place where you ate and roamed around.As you roam around you heard some familiar voices.

"Hyung there there"Sungjong said

ÄISH we are already tired"Sunggyu complained

"hyung"Sungjong whined

"Maknae"L warned

"Oh NOONA!!"Sungjong shouted towards you

Kris snarled because of the new batch of ers.

"Sungjong-ah"ÿou replied.Kris looked away in annoyance

"Oh Kris your here"Hoya said

"Yeah I'm here with her"Kris said as he pointed you

"oh so you are in a date?"Dongwoo asked

"An-----ÿou were cut off by Kris

"Yep"he said as he slung his arms to your shoulders.He had to bend his torso to do that since he is really tall.

Myungsoo cringed as he heard Kris saying that the two of you are in a date.He is really jealous in your intimacy.

"Oh so we should not interupt their moment guys lets go bye RINNIE"Sunggyu waved

"Bye"you waved back

You and Kris went into more rides without any ers time went fast and it was already dark.You and Exo had to go home.

In front of your house

"Bye rinnie"Kris said as he pecked your cheeks.You were shocked in his action.Your cheeks are in a dark shade of red.

"B-Bye O-Oppa"you replied still blushing it was good that it was dark or Kris can see you blushing.

You went inside your house and directly touched your chest.

"What is this feeling?"


Hey Guys sorry for not updating often I was focusing on my story 'Just an Awful Thing'I feel so bad not updating this.