Will you come back?

Please Don't

“Changhyun, I didn’t mean to doubt you, I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” L.Joe said again while driving, Ricky was just completely ignoring him and L.Joe was feeling real frustrated.

“Changhyun-ah!”

L.Joe wasn’t looking out for the traffic; all he wanted was Ricky to stop ignoring him, “Byunghun! Look out!” Ricky screamed.

CRASH!

L.Joe woke up from that dream, it had been two months and the dreams had been haunting him ever since that fateful day. And it’s because of him, all because of him.

L.Joe came out from his room and saw Chunji cuddling with Ricky on the sofa as the both of them are watching some Korean drama. His heart still hurts; he is still filled with guilt. He is the one who ruined his lover’s life…

“Oh, byunghun, you are awake, want to join us?” Chunji asked making space for L.Joe.

L.Joe walked towards them, his heart pounding hard, “Hyung, this drama is really nice,” Ricky said with a smile.

Ever since that accident, Ricky lost all his memories he had with L.Joe, he remember who L.Joe is but he forget that they used to be a couple, he only remembers the brief fling he had with Chunji. All Ricky had in his mind is Chunji, Chunji and just Chunji.

L.Joe sat down beside Ricky, he looked at how Ricky looked at Chunji, he wanted so much to hold Ricky’s hand, he wanted so much to hug him, he wanted so much…. for Ricky to come back to him.

“Chanhee-hyung, I want to eat ice-cream,” Ricky whined like a kid, displaying all kinds of aegyo.

“Byunghun, are you going to continue ignoring me?” Ricky asked with a pout as he showed the most powerful aegyo to L.Joe who immediately stopped ignoring him. L.Joe pulled Ricky towards him.

Ricky landed on L.Joe’s thigh, “You should really stop showing me your aegyo, aren’t you afraid that one day I’ll eat you up?” L.Joe said with a laugh.

“Eat me up?” Ricky frowned but laughed out loud later, “I think I’ll be the one eating you up!”

With their hands intertwined, L.Joe asked Ricky, “Changhyun-ah, what if one day you forget me?”

Ricky frowned at L.Joe’s question and answered confidently, “That won’t happen! I’ll always remember who Lee Byunghun is.”

With that, L.Joe leaned in and kissed Ricky on his lips, it was a deep but passionate kiss.

“L.Joe! Lee Byunghun! Byunghun-ah!” Chunji called out to L.Joe who was deep in thoughts.

L.Joe regained his senses and answered, “Yes?”

“We are going to have ice-cream, are you following?” Chunji asked, his hands holding onto Ricky.

L.Joe’s eyes are stuck at their hands, he looked up at Chunji and shook his head, “You guys can go ahead, I’m fine alone.”

“Chanhee-hyung, let’s go now!” Ricky started jumping around like a little kid.

After Ricky and Chunji left, L.Joe just rested his head against the sofa, “Yoo Changhyun, you forget your promise to me… You have forgotten it.”

“Changhyun-ah,” Chunji called out to Ricky who was busy digging into his chocolate ice-cream.

Ricky looked at Chunji and flashed his brightest smile, “Yes hyung?”

“Do you want to remember the past?” Chunji asked, he knew that if Ricky remember the past, he will remember the love he shared with L.Joe and he will lose Ricky.

Ricky stopped digging into his ice-cream, the smile on his face slowly disappeared, he placed the cup of ice-cream on the table and reached out to hold Chunji’s hand, “I don’t want to remember the past, I want to create all the happy memories from now on, and it’s so painful to remember the past, I don’t want to experience the pain. I don’t want to.”

Chunji was so touched to hear what Ricky said, but he knew that if Ricky said this infront of L.Joe, L.Joe will be very upset. “Let’s start creating our happy memories now!” Chunji said with a laugh and Ricky laughed too, the both of them continue eating their ice-cream.

“Changhyun-ah, why are you crying here?” L.Joe asked as he spotted Ricky hugging his knees as he cried at the corner of the living room while everyone is asleep.

Ricky was so upset, he just hugged L.Joe and cried on his shoulder, “Byunghun-hyung, I’m hurt, I’m really hurt.”

“Don’t cry, you can tell me what happened if you want,” L.Joe said, he knew part of the reason but he just wants to hear it from Ricky.

“Chanhee and I have broken up, but… I still love him,” Ricky said as he cried even harder. Ricky knew that Chunji had always wanted to end this relationship because Chunji had feelings for Changjo.

L.Joe hesitated then said, “Without Chanhee, there is someone who will still love you.”

Ricky stopped crying, “Byunghun-hyung…”

L.Joe leaned in and kissed Ricky lightly on his lips, Ricky was caught by surprise, he pushed L.Joe away and said, “Hy- Hyung,” Ricky blinked twice, “I- I’m tired.” With that Ricky ran back to his room leaving L.Joe alone in the living room.

That was the first time L.Joe confessed his love to Ricky.

Chunji and Ricky came back later from their ‘Ice-cream date’ and saw L.Joe sleeping on the sofa. Ricky went and sat beside L.Joe, he placed his head gently against L.Joe’s shoulder. Being a light-sleeper, L.Joe felt something on his shoulder; he opened his eyes and saw Ricky. At that moment, he really wanted the time to stop.

Ricky looked up and saw L.Joe awake, “Byunghun-hyung, you are awake! We bought you ice-cream!”

Ricky then ran to the kitchen and prepared the ice-cream for L.Joe with Chunji. The both of them had lots of laughter as L.Joe just looked on. He let out a soft sigh and walked to the kitchen, “What have you guys bought?”

“We even bought for C.A.P-hyung and Niel-hyung and also for Changjo! We shall have an ice-cream feast later when they are back!” Ricky answered excitedly.

Ricky took out his phone and took a selca with Chunji, “Our happy memory #1,” Ricky said with a smile.

L.Joe heard what Ricky said, his heart sank, “Yah, Changhyun-ah, come and take a selca with me too,” L.Joe said.

Ricky looked at Chunji for approval, Chunji nodded his head and Ricky went to L.Joe happily, “1, 2, 3,” SNAP. “Hyung, what kind of pose is this?” Ricky questioned as he looked at the preview, it was a shot what L.Joe is trying to peck Ricky on his cheeks. “Yah, isn’t this your favourite pose?” L.Joe answered back.

“1, 2, 3, kimchi!” The both of them said excitedly as someone took the photograph for them.

When the both of them saw it, L.Joe was very satisfied, “Hyung, are you announcing to the whole world our relationship?” Ricky asked, it had been two weeks since Ricky accepted L.Joe’s confession.

L.Joe just smirked and commented, “This came out well.”

Ricky held his head, “Ouch!” Chunji who saw it stopped preparing the ice-cream and went towards Ricky, “Changhyun-ah, are you okay?”

Both Chunji and L.Joe are worried for Ricky, “Take care of him, I’ll go and take his medication,” Chunji said as he ran to Ricky’s room to take his medication.

Ricky looked at L.Joe and then pushed him away, “Chanhee-hyung! Chanhee-hyung!” Ricky shouted as Chunji rushed to Ricky with the medication. After taking the medication, Ricky just cling tightly onto Chunji.

6 months later

“You still have not forgotten about Chunji right?” L.Joe questioned Ricky when he heard how Ricky talked about Chunji.

Ricky was bewildered at L.Joe question, “What are you talking about? I’m just mildly mentioning his names, and we are together for one year, how have I not forgotten him?”

Ricky was disappointed at mad at L.Joe, he ignored L.Joe for the rest of their date for the day.

“Changhyun, I didn’t mean to doubt you, I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” L.Joe said again while driving, Ricky was just completely ignoring him and L.Joe was feeling real frustrated.

“Changhyun-ah!”

L.Joe wasn’t looking out for the traffic; all he wanted was Ricky to stop ignoring him, “Byunghun! Look out!” Ricky screamed.

CRASH!

L.Joe woke up again, six months, and this had haunted him for six months, he is mentally and emotionally tired from everything. He walked out of his room and saw Ricky in the kitchen preparing hot milk.

“Byunghun-hyung, can’t sleep? Drink this,” Ricky said as he passed the hot milk to L.Joe while he went to prepare another one for himself.

While passing to L.Joe the milk, L.Joe spot the ring on Ricky’s finger, “This?” L.Joe pointed to the ring.

Ricky gushed out happily, “This is Chanhee-hyung and mine, and it’s to celebrate our half year together!”

L.Joe just drank the milk hiding his disappointment. “Are you not going to remember me anymore?”

Chunji accompany Ricky to the hospital for check-up and the doctor wanted to know if Ricky remembers anything, “Doctor, I still cannot remember anything,” Ricky lied even though he did remember something.

“It’s okay, just do it slowly,” the doctor comforted Ricky.

“Doctor, I don’t want to remember anything, I don’t want to get back the old memories,” Ricky confessed.

L.Joe was at the hospital for check-up too, after getting details of where Ricky and Chunji is at, he went and just went he was about to step in, he heard what Ricky said. “It’s all over.”

Ricky and Chunji came out and saw L.Joe seated on the chair outside the doctor’s room, “Are you waiting for us?” Ricky asked.

L.Joe nodded, “Since we are here, we can go home together too right?”

Ricky nodded.

L.Joe just follows behind Chunji and Ricky. “If only I could turn back time, I wished I did not doubt you, if I didn’t doubt you, we won’t get involved in this accident and you won’t lose your memory and I just want you to… come back to me now, come back to me, Changhyun-ah.”

L.Joe took out his phone and took a photograph of Chunji and Ricky’s backview, “This will serve as a memory that the old Changhyun is dead. Thank you for all the memories you gave me and I hope that you and Chunji will last forever. The old Changhyun will always be in my heart, and I will always welcome the old Changhyun if he comes back.”

Ricky turned and saw L.Joe smirking to his phone; he ran towards him and asked, “What are you smirking at?”

Ricky snatched over L.Joe’s phone and saw that it was a backview photograph of him and Chunji, Chunji joined them shortly and the three of them decided to take a selca…. at the hospital.

“Byunghun-ah, the old memories are painful, and I don’t want to remember it, sorry for being selfish, but I’m really happy with my current life now. Chanhee and I are really happy together. Hyung, you will always be the hyung that will take care of me right?”

Ricky looked at L.Joe while his mind repeated the words.

“Changhyun-ah, promise me to be happy. That’s my only wish right now.”

L.Joe looked at Ricky and it seems the both of them got what each other had to say. Ricky held L.Joe’s hand and Chunji’s hand at the same time, “Hyungs, let’s go now!” Ricky said as he dragged them towards the exit.

----------------------------------

It's a ChunRick one shot this time round. ChunRick feels everywhere~ But RickJoe is still my favourite. I got the inspiration from Nice Guy as well as K.Will's Please Don't MV. Hope you will enjoy this story and do leave comment too! Thank you~