GOOD News?... or a BAD ones?

Me and the 4 Flower Boys Inside THEIR Mansion.

 

 

The sound of your Aunt's voice ruined youryour sleep. You stood up from your bed and stared at your calendar. Today is the first day of class. You sighed at this thought and went to your bathroom to have a bath.

You picked up the school uniform that is hung in the cabinet. You placed your school things in your not-so-new backpack and went downstairs to eat breakfast... You spotted your Aunt putting some milk in the bowl of cereals... "So Hyun-ah, i dont have more time preparing your meal so just cereals for today... I have to meet my clients early today... Im sure you pretty know how hard it is to be a director-manager of 4 boys..." You just nodded as she handed the bowl of cereals to you. As you are about to put a spoonful of cereals in your mouth, she tapped the dining table which startled you a bit. "Ohh and be sure to go home early... I have something to discuss about you later... Remember, GO HOME EARLY... Arasso?!" You nodded in response then hurriedly finished your breakfast.

You grabbed the house key from the table and drifted away. You set up your 'rotten' bike and went to school. You pedaled quickly as you are running out of time. You parked your bike near the wall and locked it.

You went to the gates of the school just to see 4 tall boys with all the girls squealing at them, handing them pretty, expensive gifts and taking pictures of them. What is this? Are they a celebrity or what? You walked past them and saw how handsome are they... How cool are they. Pshh. Just a waste of time. You walked straight to your classroom to have your Chemistry class.

After your last class was finished, you remebered your Aunt's request. You quickly fixed your things in your locker and went home.

As you have arrived safely, your Aunt welcomed you. She hugged you thightly while having this BIG smile. Your a bit surprised by her actions. "I have a good, very good news to you..." "What is it Auntie? Just say it... moreover, i cant breath.." She moved away and spoke "You will be living with my 'employees', my boys... And i heard that you are going with the same school as yours..." You had a O-shaped mouth... "And who is that?? Who are they? Where will i live now?" "Just be quiet and You'll know soon... Now start packing your things..."

You went upstairs to do the packing of your things. You stared at the picture frame on your desk. "Umma, Appa, i'll be moving in to a new house.. I wonder what it looks like... I hope everybody will be nice to me.." You wiped your tears and smiled as you put the picture frame nicely in your suitcase. You went downstairs as you spotted your Aunt in her car.. "Just put your bags at the back okay..." You obeyed her orders. You sat at the front and stared at the stars shining brightly in the sky.

The car suddenly stopped which made you wide awake...

"Were here..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

1st chap is up...

comment & sub. :))

<3