.

Gotta Catch 'Em All

Some catches were harder than others, but you were very proud of all of your Pokemon. They had very different personalities, but each of your twelve Pokemon were different.

Kris was the best in battle, large and powerful. He was both a fire and dragon element, and he was very overprotective of you.

"KRISSSSSSS!" He would roar whenever you'd send him out to fight, his bellow shaking the ground. However, he was completely different when not in battle. If he wasn't sleeping, and you let him out of his pokeball, he was diligently overseeing your other Pokemon, speaking with a low, relaxed hiss. "Kris~"

Chanyeol was another fire element, but much less fierce. He was always grinning, and was essentially very bubbly.

"Yeol Yeol!" He'd bubble happily whenever you let him out for free time. When you sent him into battle, however, he was much more goal oriented. Unless you put him up against a lesser opponent, in which case he burst into laughter, letting out a chorus of "Yeoollll~ Yeooooolll~ Chanyeoooolll~" as he rolled on the ground.

His partner in crime was an electric type that you called Baekhyun. He was more than a little goofy, and his battle blunders were often another source of laughter for Chanyeol. At times, he'd join in with his distinct laughter, quick bursts of "Baekbaekbaekbaek", and other times, he'd get agitated and let loose a minor attack, with a disgruntled yell of "BaeeekkkHYUN!"

Another victim of Chanyeol's teasing was D.O. He was both a rock, and ground type, who didn't get angry often but when he did, it was extremely dangerous. The ground would split with his powerful yell of "D. OOOOOO!"

When he wasn't angry, he was grooming and feeding your other Pokemon, busily chirping out "D.D.D.D.D.D.D" as he tended to his friends.

Xiumin was always pleased in D.O's presence, as he liked to eat, and D.O liked to feed him. He was an ice type, but he was so cuddly that you often forgot that it was possible to use him in battle. "XiuXiu~" He'd say, when you hugged him tightly, cooing over his cuddliness.

Tao, your only fighting type Pokemon, looked fierce and had plenty of skill, as you'd trained him hard,but  often refused to fight. He'd turn his nose up, with a disgruntled, "Taaooo~" whenever you attempted to make him battle. Instead, he preferred to cuddle with you, just as Xiumin did, and was much more pleased when he was close to you, his speech being jumbled into something that sounded a lot like "Buing buing~".

Kai, a psychic Pokemon, was much more willing to head into battle. Against male opponents, he was tough, but against female opponents, he was deadly. His Seduce was a powerful skill that nearly always worked when he wiggled his little bum and turned to look over his shoulder while biting his lip, out "Kaaiiiii."

Sometimes, the female opponents went into shock and you had to release your healing Pokemon, Lay. He was very good at what he did, but sometimes he'd forget what he was doing, and you'd have to repeat a command more than once.

"Lay Lay!" He'd chirp, with a nod as he set about his work. You'd suspected that a psyduck that you once took in had started to rub off on him.

Suho, your resident water type, sometimes tried to prevent Kai from going that far in the first place. While it hardly ever worked, sometimes a squirt of water to the face and an indignant "Suho!" would stop Kai in his tracks. Other than that, Suho was a very happy Pokemon. "SuSuSuSu." He waddled around, checking on all your others, sometimes issuing out reprimands that fell on deaf ears.

Your wind type Pokemon, Sehun, sometimes made an effort to listen. He wasn't extremely responsive, but every now and then, he'd give a brief "HUN" and follow Suho's orders.

He often followed behind Luhan, a psychic Pokemon. Luhan was probably the most friendly of your Pokemon, always smiling and chirping "HanHanHanHan" as he bounced around. He'd resort to pranks every now and then, lifting other Pokemon into the air for fun, and dangling them above the ground, but he'd never purposely hurt them.

Chen, on the other hand, was probably your most introverted Pokemon. He was an electric type, and while he sometimes liked to play pranks as well, giving light shocks to your other Pokemon, he was normally pretty quiet. You hadn't heard him say anything other than a very quiet "chen" until you sent him into battle, and he sang out a very loud, and high "CHEEEEENNNN!"

They were all so different, but you loved them all.


If you could only see and hear what's in my head! lol