It's you

I'm Your Style

 

"Hey, your name isss?" you asked your new neighbor with an excitement all over you as you offered your hand to him for the hand shake. You were only 6 that time. The boy was really shy and he have a very small eyes. 
 
"Err.. K-Kim Su-Sunggyu" he took your hand hesitantly and shook it with his head bend down. You chuckled before you introduced yourself to him.
 
 
 
 
"Minnie ah~ How did you solve this questions?" he whined as he shoved the paper work in front of you. After you observed the questions, you gave him are-you-kidding-me face. 
 
You moved closer to him, "Yah, GyuGyu. I know you're stupid, but I never know you stupidity level had increase" you sighed and jotted down the answer for him.
 
"Yah! Don't call me stupid when you have a big F on your paper!" he crossed his arms as you giggled at his reaction.
 
You gathered all his paper work and stapled it before you handed to him, "Here, I've help you to complete your work. So, treat me today" you mocked a big smile on your face.
 
"Okay, okay" he nodded and you scoffed. He looked at you, "What?" he asked, "We're just in grade 5 and you don't even know how to solve the questions?" you shook your head.
 
"Well, it is hard for me" he chuckled and stuck out his tongue.
 
 
 
 
"Hey geeky!" the students mocked Sunggyu as both you and him were on your way to your class. He turned his face to you and a slight pout formed on his face.
 
You rolled your eyes and pulled him to wrapped your hand around his shoulders. He bent his head down and you sent them a death glare. 
 
In the class, he took his seat which is next to you and turned his body to you. He beamed and showed you a big smile.
 
You raised your eyebrow and before you could opened your mouth, he spoke first, "My treat today" he nodded and you smiled.
 
He scoffed, "As always" he elbowed you. Now, you were 17 and still together with him. Whenever someone bullied him, as always, you'll come for him.
 
The lesson started and you started getting bored. You looked at Sunggyu and he was totally immersed in the lesson. You let out a chuckle at the fact about how geeky Sunggyu might look but always asked you to solve his problems.
 
You planted your elbow on your desk and rest your head on your hand, facing Sunggyu. He took a peek at you when you were yawning.
 
When he was paying his full attention, suddenly he felt someone was playing with his hair.
 
"You're sleepy huh?" he asked without even looking at you. You stopped playing with his hair, "Whoah, how did you know?" you leaned closer.
 
"Because you'll play with my hair whenever you felt sleepy. But, I wonder, why did you play with my hair?" he faced you as he pushed his big framed glasses upwards.
 
You laid your head on the desk, "Well.. Even I don't really know about it. And I think, I did it unconsciously" you shrugged and closed your eyes and dozed off.
 
He chuckled, "Weird habit" he poked your forehead but you didn't move anymore.
 
 
"Ne, kamsahamnidaa~" Sunggyu thanked the ahjumma as she handed two cones of ice cream. He walked towards you but the innocent ice cream fall flat on the ground before he could tasted it.
 
A bunch of bully laughed at him while he was hanging his head down. You were tying your shoe lace when you heard someone said "Geeky" You were alert whenever you heard that word.
 
You lifted your head up and saw the bullies were surrounding him and pushing him. Your eyes narrowed and ran towards them. "Yah!!" you screamed and they were startled before ran away.
 
"Those bastard!" you stomped your feet. "T-thank you, Minnie"  he played with his fingers. You scoffed at him and looked at him, "Yah, yah" you were shocked when he suddenly hugged you. 
 
He pulled back with a pout on his face. You smiled and ruffled his hair, "Ahh~ my hair" he adjusted his hair. You locked his head and he shrieked, "Yah GyuGyu, how many times you pout a day huh?" you ruffled his hair hard while he was trying to escaped from you.
 
 
"Annyeong~" you greeted Sunggyu's mom politely as she opened the door for you. "Aigoo~ Shin Mi ah" she pinched your cheeks. "Omma~ you're hurting Minnie" Sunggyu walked into his house and entered his room.
 
She stopped pinching your cheeks, "Well, she's just too cute" she squeezed your shoulders. "Auntie.." you pointed to Sunggyu's room and she nodded.
 
"GyuGyu~~" you entered his room when he was taking off his shirt. He startled and covered his body as you laughed at him. "Y-yah, what are you doing here?!" 
 
You laid on his bed, "Just change. It's not like I've never seen your body" you mumbled and chuckled. Your eyes were fixed on him when he wore his shirt and wore his big framed glasses.
 
He laid next to you, "Minnie ah" he called you, "Hmm?" he went silent. You sat and faced him and he did the same thing. You took his hands, "What's your problem, Mr. GyuGyu?" 
 
He pursed his lips, "I.. I.." he pushed his glasses. "You what?" you slapped his thigh. "Can you help me to change my style?" you were spacing out that moment.
 
What made he suddenly wanted to change his style? "Minnie ah~ Yah!" you blinked, "W-what?" he giggled and pinched you cheeks, "Your task is to change my geeky style" 
 
You titled your head, "But why did you suddenly wanted to change your geeky style?" He smiled and leaned closer, "So, you're saying that you like my geeky style?" he blinked his eyes innocently at you and you pushed his face.
 
"Okay, let's see what you got here" you opened his cupboard and picked a random shirt. "This this and this" Sunggyu was silent, "GyuGyu, are you sleeping?" you turned to face him only get to see him sleeping while hugging the pillow.
 
"Tsk. He asked me to change his style and now he's sleeping" you placed the shirts you choose for him on his bed and went towards him. "And he's even forget to take off his glasses" you shook your head and slowly took off the spectacles.
 
You placed your hand over your heart, *Why is my heart beat so fast?* you shook your head to get rid of your thought. You looked at him, "You're so good looking but sadly your geeky style eat it up and no one noticed about your flawless face" 
 
You bend down, "Annyeong! I'm going back home now even my house is just next to yours" and ruffled his hair. He stirred in his sleep and continued sleeping.
 
 
You jumped slightly when you received a call. Barely you flickered open your eyes and reached for your phone, "Hmm? GyuGyu? Hello?" 
 
"Minnie ahh!! Morning!!" he greeted you and you looked for your watch and it showed 4:45 am. "Morning? Hmm yeah whatever. Why did you call me this morning?" you closed your eyes. "Come to my house now. Hurry!!" he shouted and you pulled back your head.
 
"GyuGyu~ I'm sleepy" you went to sleep again but someone knocked your window. You took a peek at the window and saw he was waving at you with his phone in his hand.
 
You walked to the window and opened it, "Whaaaat?" you yawned. You were totally awake when he suddenly wrapped his arms around your waist. "Yah yah!" you slapped his arms but he continued what he was doing.
 
Your feet doesn't touched the floor as he was carrying you and placed you on his shoulder. "Yah, are you kidnapping me right now?" he laughed and finally put you down, in front of his room's window.
 
He opened the window and helped you to sneak in his room. "What are you doing?" you whined but still sneaked in his room through his window. 
 
Once you entered his room, straight away you went to his bed to continue your sleep while he locked his window. "Minnie ah-- Yah! Wake up!!" he slapped your arm and shook your body.
 
You sat up on his bed and your eyes were half opened, "What?" he stood in front of you, "Realized something?" he placed his hands on his waist. "I don't know" you yawned. "Yah!!" he stomped his feet.
 
He moved and now his face was only an inch from you, "I didn't wear my glasses. What do you think?" he smiled. You closed your eyes and fall backwards, "Minnie~~" he whined. "Go to sleep" you hugged his pillow. 
 
And he ended up sleeping next to you. 
 
 
You stretched your body and your hand landed on someone. You opened your eyes, "GyuGyu!!" you shrieked and he woke up, "What?" You shook him and his eyes wide opened.
 
You crossed your hands and narrowed your eyes as you leaned closer, "Yah, you've kidnapped me again?" he smiled and showed you his hamster teeth. "What do you want?" you raised your eyebrow.
 
"Be my stylist" before you could say anything, he hugged you, "Aww, thank you" he pulled back and pinched your cheeks, "Ahhh! It's hurt!"
 
 
You borrowed his old shirt since he wouldn't let you went back to your home. You choose one shirt and gave it to him. He came back with a different style, even your lips was slightly apart.
 
"Yah, how do I look?" he played with his eyebrows. "Amazing" you blurted and he beamed, "Now, my hair" he pulled you.
 
You adjusted his hair according to your style. "GyuGyu, can you see without wearing the glasses?" you asked him as you adjusting his hair, "Hmm, but the view become blurry" you nodded.
 
 
When you done, you clasped your hand together and beamed. "My style, I love it" he compliment about your work, "Well, it's Shin Mi" you shrugged and he hugged you. "Thanks Minnie" he carried you and spun around.
 
 
You walked to school with him, "GyuGyu, what was the reasons for you suddenly wanted to change your geeky style?" you asked. "Hmm, first, it's because I want to protect you. You've been protect me since we started become friends" you smiled.
 
"Second, I change for a girl I like and I hope she'll love my new style" you were disappointed. You cleared your throat, "So, who is she?" he stopped walking and faced you, "Guess what, coincidentally, all of her class are same with me" he squeezed your shoulder and showed his excited face.
 
He was talking about the girl she like while you were spacing out. "Minnie!" you snapped out of your thought, "W-what?" he smiled, "I said thank you" You blinked, "Ah? Oh, okay" you nodded.
 
 
Once you and Sunggyu stepped the first step in the school area, all the girls' attention went to him. He looked at you and you mouthed, 'Smile' and he smiled at them. They squealed and fangirling over Sunggyu.
 
In the class, the girls were busy gossiped about Sunggyu. He turned to you and smiled at you, "I felt more confident, thanks to you" he beamed and you just shrugged.
 
You paid no attention in the class, as usual. During recess, there were bunch of fangirl surrounding him. Even you yourself were shocked at the sudden change of them.
 
The final bell rang and you waited for Sunggyu at the front gate of the school since now he get so many attention. 
 
"Minnie~~" he wrapped his arm around your shoulders. You cleared your throat and he turned to you, "So, how was your first day handling all the fangirl huh?" you and he elbowed you.
 
At first, you could always with all the fangirls thingy but now, you felt so so so annoying. Both of you started getting distance as he was always with his fangirls and didn't even noticed about you.
 
He didn't realized about your changed attitude till one day you decided to skip a class. "Hmm? Where's Minnie?" he asked no one as he looked at your empty seat next to him.
 
 
You were at an old building's rooftop, sightseeing the view from the top with a cup of iced cappuccino. "What's wrong with me? It's a good news.. right?" you sighed. "I've changed his style. Is it a good or bad news? He told me because it was for a girl he like. But why he never told me before?"
 
You snapped out when you heard someone was sipping a drink. You thought it was only you in the building. Slowly you turned around and your eyes widened.
 
There, your bestfriend ever was sipping your iced cappuccino, "G-GyuGyu?" you stuttered and cleared your throat to cover it up. He moved closer and went to your side. He started talking about you and him when both of you were still a little kid.
 
You've tried to concentrated on him but the question about the girl he like eat you up. You were curious about it. "GyuGyu.." you cut him off and he turned to you, "Hmm?"
 
"I.. I'm curious about who's the girl that you.. like. And why you never told me before?" you looked at him and he smiled, "Well, the girl that I like is.. She's in every class I'm in" his voice sounded so happy.
 
You cleared your throat and he looked at you, "So.. how was her reaction when she saw your new appearance" slowly you met with his eyes and he was smiling at you.
 
"Well.. her reaction? She seems so pleased with my new look. Right?" he asked and you looked at him, puzzled, "Huh? Why did you ask me about her reaction when I don't even know who's she?" you scoffed.
 
"Actually, you know who is she" he nodded. "What? Me? Who's she? Gimme some hint" you made a puppy face at him. He looked at you, "Hint? Ah! She loves to make a puppy face like you" he pinched your cheek and you shrieked.
 
You pouted, "And pouted just like you" he beamed. You elbowed his arm, "Yah! You pointed out every single thing I did! Just tell me who is she" you shook his body and he stuck out his tongue, acting like he was dying.
 
He was still didn't tell you who was the girl and you started getting irritated so you decided to tickle him. "Okay okay, I'll tell you!! Stop it!!" you laughed seeing him laughing like a little kid. You stopped and he took a deep breath.
 
"Well, it's you.. the chosen girl in my heart" he faked a cough and cleared his throat while you were trying to avoid having an eye contact with him as the smiled wouldn't faded away from your face. So, it means he wanted to change his style for you.
 
It was awkward since both of you didn't say anything afterwards. He cleared his throat again and wanted to peek at you but you kept avoiding him. "Yah, you've changed my style. So, why don't you look at your style. Oh wait.. I'm your style! Look at me! Look at me!" he sounds like a little kid.
 
You couldn't help but let out a small laugh and slowly turned to face him. "GyuGyu, since when you--" his lips attacked yours and you were really shocked. He pulled back and saw your shock face and you were like a statue.
 
He tapped your nose and you blinked at him. He took your hands and squeezed it, "So, would you be my stylist and make me as your style in your life, Hwang Shin Mi?" you smiled, "It's really weird when you call me using my full name" you laughed.
 
"Then, I'll call you Minnie~ Honey~" you looked at him and giggled.
 
 
 
 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

THANK YOU!! :D

 

Thank you for subscribing and leave some comments :)

And, I have something for you guys

Don't forget to read my other fanfics too :)

That was really shameless of me :p

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

love, puppydinojjong88