tuesday's gray and wednesday too

i don't care if monday's blue

 

They're all tired. They've done photoshoots, signings, concerts and interviews over the week and really, they couldn't be happier, but they needed a break.

So, when they get to their dorm, the leader is the first one who collapses. In Taemin's bed. Because Taemin's bed is the comfiest one in the whole universe, plus, his pillows are also like heaven, all comfy and soft.

Taemin just follows quietly, not complaining about Onew taking his favorite spot, changing into his pajamas and laying across Onew, resting his head in his shoulder. Next comes Key, calling Onew softly, telling him that he needs to prepare dinner with him, Onew just grabs him and pulls him along with them into the bed in the spot between Taemin and himself. Key tries to protest without actually meaning it but Onew just tells him to shut up and go to sleep. 

Key gives up and moves closer, resting on his side with his head in Onew's chest and putting a leg over his thighs just for the sake of annoying him. Taemin chuckles softly at the two and moves closer to Key's back, murmuring something about Key being a grumpy umma.

Minho comes walking down the hall humming to himself and leans on the doorway smiling at his friends. He joins them laughing under his breath, curling up into Taemin's back and hugging his waist, the younger boy just stirs a bit and wraps a hand over his own.

Then comes Jonghyun that smiles brightly from the edge of the bed, wondering how in the world can they all fit in that small bed. He's content with having them all there, like the family they are. He laughs quietly and shakes his head at his sudden umma-ish feelings and takes his phone out, snapping a picture the boys resting. How ing adorable.

Yawning, he stretches and takes his shoes off. They're not fully asleep yet, Jonghyun notices, by the way they all seem to shift as soon as he gets on the bed. He takes the little spot behind Minho, hoping not to fall in the middle of the night and curls up above the head of his friends.

He takes Onew's bangs off his eyes and brushes his knuckles over his nose, smiling. Key looks up at him, grinning and then goes back to his original position. Jonghyun buries his fingers in Key's hair and scratches softly, listening to the hum of satisfaction coming from the other boy. After a while of peacefulness like that, he pats Taemin's head and kicks Minho softly when he tries to tickle him. He checks the hour and falls asleep, exhausted.