The Begin of Mistake

Mistake
Yuri POV "Babe!" I heard someone calling my name. "Ne oppa" I turned around and saw a handsome and sweet man running towards me. It is Nichkhun, my boyfriend. Yes we've had 3 years of dating and still survive until now. "What is it oppa?" "Babe ... ca .. n .. you ... co .. me .. to .. my .. house .. to .. night?" He asked, her breath panting. "For what oppa?" I asked again. "I need your help. Please ..." he showed the dog's eyes. "Ok. I'll be there at 8 pm oppa" "Ok I'll wait for you * wink *" Then we went back to we're classes because we are classes is different. End Yuri POV At 8 PM ~ Author POV * Ding Dong Ding Dong * Yuri rang the bell almost for 5 minutes, then the door is open. "Hi babe" Nichkhun said, kissing her cheek. "Come in." "So what can I do for you oppa?" Asked Yuri to Nichkhun. "I need you to help me with my math homework" Nichkhun said as he bowed his head. "MWO?" "Sorry babe. I know it's embarrassing but I'm really confused doing this. Please help me. Please .... " " Ok " " Thanks babe * kissing Yuri * you're the best girlfriend that I've ever had! " " Kamsa oppa * blush * " After a few hours of homework Yuri, Yuri fatigue and sleep on the floor. Nichkhun took Yuri to his room and put her on the bed. However, Nichkhun who got carried away where there is just that Yuri and Nichkhun only do things which are not desirable.