Final

I am late... am I?

 

 

Changsub is laughing hysterically by himself when he recalls the incident that took place few minutes before he ends up in the bathroom. When he snaps back to his sense, he places one of his hands against the wall to support himself from collapsing, and his free hand on his hip- his side hurts badly that he barely breathes. He exhales to restrain his laughter as he senses it coming again.

 

Sungjae and Changsub were chit-chatting in their waiting room, trying to kill time while waiting for their fellow teammates to arrive. Their conversation went from the weird neighbours living at the end of their building to the origin of Doraemon and Pikachu. Of course Changsub was a total ignorant of cartoon characters, who cares which species Doraemon and Pikachu came from? They were dinosaurs, weren’t they? Sungjae face palmed, and corrected his hyung that they are cats- only to receive disbelief expression from Changsub.

 

They then discussed about the menu for dinner later than night, they had been working hard to slim down for their comeback- and it has been three weeks since their comeback. Of course it is time to break the diet. The battle began again, Sungjae wanted to eat pork while Changsub had been craving for beef. Unfortunately, the manager told them that they could only choose either one.

 

“Let’s decide with paper-rock and scissor then.” Sungjae suggested, cracking his knuckles of both his hand. This is what they usually do when no one want to give up. Changsub agreed with the suggestion, but not without punishment for the loser. It is a must for every game.

 

They settled with -kicking as the punishment, and this was the start of the unfortunate events.

 

Sungjae knows his own body well, but it doesn’t change the fact that he was late. He was a minute late, and everything is ruined. Not that it will keep him from performing later, but his whole life feels unworthy. He should have known it better, and Changsub should not be the one to be blamed. He regret for not going to the bathroom sooner. Sighed.

 

When Sungjae lost two points in the game, he knew that he will probably be the one who will receive the punishment. However, he didn’t feel right- he felt a dull persistent pain around his abdominal region. Instead of delaying his punishment, he told Changsub to do it quickly. His stomach was growling, not because of hunger- he was sure of that.

 

Of course Changsub will be more than pleased to do it; after all, it was a game. He gestured Sungjae to bend his legs and stuck out his bottom so that he can get a better access to his . Changsub practiced twice before Sungjae urged him to do it right away. With count of three, Changsub raised his leg and hit smacked right on Sungjae’s back- and what happened was a sudden smell began to spread around the room.

 

“I think I just poop in my trouser.” That was all Sungjae told Changsub, running to the bathroom with his right hand pulling the back pant to protect his stage outfit from getting dirt. Sticky and watery, that was what Sungjae explained to Changsub which was obviously unnecessary, but he felt the need to tell his hyung.

 

That is not his underwear, Hyunshik, the branded underwear!” Changsub talks on the phone, pacing back and forth to endure the temptation to throw away his phone and drive to their shared-apartment for the sake of Sungjong’s underwear. He stuck in between his maknae’s wails and complaint from his friend about wanting the specific underwear. “I will lock you out from this waiting room if you dare to not bring his lucky underwear!”

 

Sungjae’s lucky underwear is his charm; it is not that he couldn’t go on stage without them but if he did, he usually ended up doing mistakes. They couldn’t blame him for being picky, either way, he does this for their own good.