You Blinded Me With Your Love

You Blinded Me With Your Love

 

It was usual autumn day, rainy and windy. Chun Ha and GD were walking on the streets.

"There's a rainbow," said GD.

"Why did you tell me that?" whined Chun Ha, "you know that I can't see it."

"Don't worry, you'll see it when you get your seeing back."

"I haven't told you one thing," said Chun Ha sadly and stopped walking.

GD looked at her and said:"If you don't want to tell me something, I'm not going to force you."

"The doctor said.." Chun Ha looked down and added, "I can't get it back."

GD couldn't understand. "Ah? Don't get back what?"

"My ability to see, I'm going to be blind forever."

"No, it's not true," said the guy and hugged her, "that doctor is a beginner, I'll take you to see better one."

"I went to see the best eye doctor in the world."

"But..Don't lose your faith," said GD and hugged her again, "but we arrived to the house, let's go inside, be careful with the stairs," he warned.

Chun Ha walked on the stairs really carefully and the whole way to the destination, GD holded Chun Ha's hand.

"You go sit and I'll make some snacks." 

 

GD went to kitchen and Chun Ha sat on the sofa. The girl started to memorize the times when she wasn't blind.

 

Flashback..

 

It was cold winter day. Chun Ha laid in the middle of an empty park, she couldn't see anything. Some bastard hit her in the head and then run away, the bastard just leaved the girl there. When the girl opened her eyes, she thought how long she has been laying there, it was dark. The girl looked really hysterical and then came a guy.

"You are bleeding, let me take you to hospidal," said the guy and grabbed her hand.

"Wait! Is it really that dark, because I can't see."

"It's not really dark, but a little bit. Do you see where am I standing?" Chun Ha shaked her head.

*What the hell! She's blind,* thought GD. He carried the girl to his car and took her to hospidal. After waiting  one hour for the doctor, he came and talked to GD. The guy took the girl home.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine again, so don't worry so much and calm down," consoled GD.

"How can I calm down? I'm blind and I don't know who the hell are you."

"I'm a nice guy who came to save a total stranger's life and you can call me GD."

"I'm Chun Ha. How do you know where I live?"

"You are my granny's neighbour, I have seen you once."

 

When they were in hospidal, GD had sometime and called to his granny. His granny told to Chun Ha's paretnts what happened and that he will take the girl home.

 

Days passed, Chun Ha was still blind. Her parents took her to see the best eye doctor, but the results were negative, after that Chun Ha fell into depression. She didn't leave  her room for weeks, no matter how hard her parents tried to get her outside, but they always failed.

 

The girl's parents got tired and told about their problem to their neighbour. Granny told them to let her be this way, because it was a big shock for her and that they aren't helping her by forcing her.

 

One day, when Chun Ha was at home alone, someone came to visit her. The girl opened the door and the person greeted her:"Do you remember me?" The firl nodded, she couldn't see, but she memorized the voice.

"GD, right?"

"Yeah, can I come in?"

"Of course," said Chun Ha and stepped aside from the door. GD went in and sat on the sofa:"I heard that you have been inside the house for the past last weeks. Want to go out?" he suggested. The girl thought a little bit and agreed.

 

GD took the girl to the park and bought two ice-creams. Chun Ha felt good, she also felt the wind and sun on her face. GD told that he is goung to stay here.

"So I am going to take you outside everyday."

"Hah, really?"

"Of course, you don't want it?"

"Of course I want."

 

When Chun Ha arrived home, she was full of happiness, she also made happy her family, finally the girl got out of depression.

 

GD did what he promised, he took the girl out every single day, but one day happened something.

"Chun Ha," started GD, "I have spend so much time with you."

"Are you tired of me?"

"No! I want to ask something from you."

"Mh?"

"Will you be my girl?"

Chun Ha was shocked, she didn't know what to answer.

"I know your answer, I see it from your eyes," said GD and kissed her.

 

Flashback Over..

 

"You know, I have watched you like 30 minutes," said GD.

"The time passed fast," said Chun Ha.

"Yeah," answered the guy and sat next to Chun Ha, he put his arm around her and gave a kiss to her cheek.

"You know, I have a feeling that I don't care do I get my seeing back or not."

"Oh, why?" asked GD surprisedly.

"We have been togheter almost for one year and I haven't seen your face once."

GD didn't say nothing, just hugged her and both of them fell asleep.