O1. Prologue

A L I E N Junction

 

O1. Prologue

 

 

“…I’ve never been so happy to see our dorm!” Him Chan laughed as he jumped off B.A.P’s black van, slinging his bag over his broad shoulder.

 

Young Jae, Jong Up and Zelo followed after him. All looking like they had just woken up from a nap.

 

“We have a schedule starting at six tomorrow. So get as much rest today…Zelo, I don’t want to see you falling asleep with your laptop on top of you tomorrow morning, got it?” Yong Guk announced after getting off the front seat of the vehicle.

 

“Yes, hyung.” The maknae replied. The contact of his drowsy puppy eyes focused on something else in the distance.

 

Dae Hyun got off of the van last. He ruffled his hair and shielded his eyes from the glaring light of the afternoon sunset. The ride back to their dorm from their last schedule had felt stifling as the van had limited space with six members and a manager, Dae Hyun couldn’t wait till he gets a shower, have a nice meal and finally reunite with his bed.

 

“Jun Hong what are you looking at?” Jong Up asks the towering maknae, who seems to be entranced by something.

 

Zelo blinked, “Uh…Nothing. Let’s go inside.”

 

Jong Up nodded and followed after Zelo into the residence.

 

“Dae Hyun hyung what are you doing?" Young Jae asks, “Lets go,” he patted the Busan native on the shoulder as if to usher him on to follow after the others into the building.

 

Dae Hyun took a few steps back and waved Young Jae off.

 

“You go ahead first. I have to check out something.”

 

“W-wait—“

 

Before Young Jae could finish his sentence Dae Hyun bolted off into the distance.

 

 

If there were one thing Jung Dae Hyun expected to come across, it would not be a teenage girl curled up asleep in a cardboard box like an abandoned puppy on the alley streets of Seoul.  He knew he saw something strange on their ride back to the dorm; any half-awake daydream is absolutely plausible, but still...actually finding a homeless girl sleeping soundly in a ramen box...how he wish he were just daydreaming.

 

“ Yah…!” Dae Hyun cautiously tapped the ramen box with his foot. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to wake up the girl or not…if the girl does wake up, then what?

 

The girl didn’t move.

 

Dae Hyun rubbed the back of his neck, took a quick glance at the surrounding to see if anyone else is around and then kicked the box slightly again.

 

Again, the girl made no movement.

 

Dae Hyun started to panic as soon as a scary thought came to his mind.

 

She couldn’t be…dead? …Could she?

 

Dae Hyun gradually bent down while holding in his breath and warily placed his index finger under her nose.

 

Once a moist exhale tingled his finger, he retrieved it and sighed in relief.

 

“…Well, at least you’re not dead.” Dae Hyun mumbled and got to his feet.

 

Something inside him told him he should offer the young girl help, but he just didn’t know in what way he could help her. What if she doesn’t want his help? What if the girl thinks he is only a celebrity doing charity? …Or worse, what if this girl planned this out to get B.A.P’s attention and she is secretly an obsessed stalker fan?

 

With only a sense of pity befalling his chest, Dae Hyun didn’t know what to do.

 

The usually tough-exterior idol ped his black hoodie and placed it over the girl.

 

The moment the hoodie is wrapped around her, the girl shifted into the newfound warmth of the fabric and sighed comfortably into it.

 

Dae Hyun couldn’t help but think she looks rather harmless…how can that be a face of a crazy stalker?

 

He then shook his head one last time.

 

“Mianhae…My members and manager will kill me if I brought a girl into the dorm.”

 

Dae Hyun slipped some money into the pocket of the hoodie, took one last look at the girl and turned away to walk back towards the dormitory he shares with his band mates.

 

__________

 

[Author's Note]: That's the first chapter...Or I guess prologue lol. It seems no one has taken an interest to Alien Junction yet, but if someone out there is liking it so far it would be nice for me to know! Feedbacks are most welcome :] !