final

Brother, eh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's pov


Oh my God.
Oh my God please, i have to blink, right now!!

"Can i help you with something, hae?"
The hot guy who own the hot body i've been staring at asked me. He's been praying, like what he always did every morning since he's here.

And thanked God, i finally blinked.
"A-ah, nothing h-hyung.."

What?
Yes, he's my hyung.
My OWN brother.
So why did i drools over him?
Simple.
He's beyond Hot.
Well, he's like.. A stranger who happened to be my brother. And he insisted that he's the hyung, since he's older than me, by 6 months.

-flashback-
 

I opened the door, and looked at the figure in front of me.

the guy was hot, plus he wore a super hot wifebeater with black leather jacket hang on his shoulder. and he also use a very hot sunglasses. with hot spikey-hair style too. so, to sum up, H.O.T.

"hello" the guy pulled his sunglasses, and I finally met the guy's one lidded eyes.

"is this Apartment 23A?"

I can't produced a word, still amazed of the hot creature in front of me, but I still managed to nodded my head.

the hot guy smiled, and suddenly hugged me tight.

"Ah! finally i found you!"

what the-- I pushed the latter even though i enjoyed all the muscles.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

the hot guy smiled widely, showed his gum.

"i'm your brother"

"What?! That can't be! My parents never said anything!"

"Well but my mum did.. She said i can find my brother here! Just call your parents then"

"Well, i can't!"

"What! Why?"

"Because they're passed away 2 years ago!"

"Eh?! So what do we do now.."

"What do 'we' do?!! It's supposed to be what are 'you' going to do now!" I snapped at him.

He pouted, cutely, but still hot, and said,
"My mum already passed away too, so it's simply only two of us left.. And i don't have anywhere to live.. My house already sold to get me here"

And he gave me the most desperate puppy eyes ever.

*sigh*
I looked at him suspiciously, but he doesn't seem dangerous. So then i opened the door for him,
"Come on in then, brother"

He smiled widely and said,
"I'm hyukjae. Lee hyukjae"

Ah,same family name. What a surprise.

-end of flashback-


..But until now, i can't even stop drooling and fangirl-ing inside everytime he only use his boxer around, or everytime he came out of the bathroom only with a towel around his waist.

Aish, pathetic hae. Go search other people to drool over instead of your own bro!

"Hae, we're out of strawberry milk"

"WE?! It's you who drank it and me the one who buy it!!"

"U-uh..sorry?" He scratch his hot hair.

"Yes, you should be!"

"Umm..where do you work at? Can you asked for a job for me there so i can have my own money?"

24-hours straight with him? Hell Yeah!!
"I'll try to talk to the manager, hyung. I work at the bar as a bartender"

"cool~"

---------------------


Okay. This, is not cool at all.

I glanced at the mount of people who gathered around the bar next to me.
Yes, like me, they attracted to a new bartender here, my hyukjae hyung.

Ugh.. Not that i didn't expect it. I knew a hot guy like him will draw some attention.

"Come on make me some drink again, hyukjae-ssi!" A girl with inappropriate outfit asked hyukjae hyung.

He smirked and took a shaker, tried to show some skill, which he doesn't have, cause he's still new here. I rolled my eyes.
He's such a flirt.

When the shift over, he still make some 'action' and all, make the girls giggled. I cleane

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter