Her fate

Melting the icy heart of the black pearl

 

She slowly collapsed to the ground, the expression on her face was just disappointment and agony, nothing else. She wasn't angry at her husband for doing that, she already knew that they were together only because of her money. He never truly loved her. But she did. From the moment he rescued her from a group of gangsters that threatened her for her money, she fell for him, very deeply. His smile, his actions, his words, just seemed so perfect in her eyes. They gradually became a couple, and she really thought he had fallen for her like she did the other way round. But she was wrong. And that mistake, costed her life.
 
The brutal scene of her being stabbed by the person she loved most was just right before her daughter's eyes. She felt her heart being crushed as she saw her own flesh and blood peeping through the door, watching her own mother's life end in the hands of her father who had always loved her more than anything else. Her eyes was fixed on the door as the small figure ran away as fast as she could. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she smiled meaningfully and collapsed to the ground.
 
Yuri ah, please don't bear this grudge against your father...things weren't supposed to be this way...please be happy without me...I'm sorry for leaving you behind alone. Promise me, you'll continue to live on. Heed my advice, don't fall in love with anyone. Just don't trust anyone... Love, mom.
 
Yuri read the letter passed to her a few days ago. Her mom had told her not to open it until she dies, and Yuri never expected to read the letter so soon. She put the letter back into the envelope and carefully put that into her pocket, as she came out from her hiding place. She looked around, and after being certain that no one was around, she ran as fast as she could towards the main road. As she ran across the road, her eyes widened as she heard the screeching sound of a vehicle. The headlights of a car was the last thing she saw.